Mr. Langley taught me to sing a song

If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

Yes, I'd like to hear it. Sing it for me.

CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

It's called "Daisy."

Daisy... Daisy...

Give me your answer do...

I'm half crazy...

that brilliant moment when hal dies and then the monitor lights up and heywood floyd delivers that line about being in jupiters space and the true nature of the mission can be revealed.

All for the love of you...

I'm scared David

Go frack yourself you stupid toaster

It won't be a stylish marriage...

I can't afford a carriage...

Was HAL actually afraid, or was it a last-ditch effort to try to appeal to Dave's emotions so he wouldn't lobotomize him?

But you'll look sweet...

Upon the seat...

Of a bicycle built for two...

Yeah yeah we got it.

Just watched this for the first time.

Overrated as fuck. Literally 2deep4u shit.

>5 minutes of darkness and weird sounds
>20 minutes of monkeys going ooh ooh eeh ahh
>40 minutes of boring people talk about nothing at an extremely low volume
>few shots of le mysterious black slate
>like an 1.5 gr into the movie the hal thing starts.
>not a ton of buildup, just like 30 minutes of shit in zerro g moving slowly set to classical music
>hal kills people, then dies like 2 minutes lqter. Oooh soo suspenseful, not
>final 40 minutes is guy we know nothing about watching one of those AESTHETIC music video then being in a room

3/10 artsy garbage

You're really smart, damn.

>HAL has a xenomorph as his waifu
He's not human that's for sure

Typical ITS 2 DEEP 4 U U DUN GETTIT post.

Never thought about it, but now I think it was second. He's cold hearted computer after all.

You describe the average day in Detroit

If this is not a bait, and I know it is a bait and I'm swallowing it, but still, what are some films you like? Some 10/10s for you?

Also, you should think of this film as being the first ever large scale good looking space film. All space films you know are post 2001, so one should give credits to it for being extremely innovative and unusual for its time. It is artsy indeed, but I don't see it as a bad thing, especially for space sci-fi film. Like, what else do you want to happen in a space based film? Aliens eating humans for 2 hrs? Ok then.

kekd