Anyone know what this is? I ripped it off my car and want to know if it's serious

Anyone know what this is? I ripped it off my car and want to know if it's serious.

Pic related it's the other side

its looks like a cover for something. Id put it back on if I were you.

It's just a cover for what you ripped it off of.

Look under your car next to the whell, it should belong there

Well it's not wet or covered in oil so it might be okay.

Probably just one of the rubber covers for the underside.

Yeah it ripped off after I pulled to far on the curb. No oil, plastic is ripped in a couple places doubt I can out it back on.

While you're right it seems wet inside that thing.. maybe it's an air filter of some sort of car.

It looks like it might be a clip that holds what might considered a skid pad under a car. Not important, fell off my car along with the "skid pad" like 5 years ago. No issues. Might be a problem if you have a rough ride on terrain but regular city driving not an issue.

>be me, 16
>parents aren't home because they are at parent teacher seminar at my school
>invite my grill over
>after a while we start making out
>eventually commence intercourse in living room
>after doing the nasty for 15 or so minutes I pull out
>ejaculateonground. jpeg
>I hear parents pull up in driveway
>damn.mp4
>i tell grill to put on clothes and then escape through a window
>she does that while I am confronted a puddle of semen on the floor
>lightbulb.png
>I take a glass cup on a nearby table on throw it on the ground near the semen stain
>get a big boy shard in the calf but I pull it out and throw it in the trash
>parents open front door
>I pick up a sponge and almost wipe all of the semen
>my parents ask me what happened
>"I spilled my drink."
>parents believe me and I clean up the glass and stuff
>later at night my mom is washing the dishes
>I realise I didn't squeeze the the semen from it
>FUCK.mp3
>she picks the sponge up and uses it on some silverware
>the sponge leaves some watered down semen on her hands
>im pretty sure she knows that I ejaculated on the floor but I'm not sure if she knows why

Well I picked it up hole side up and it rained last night so I checked and it was just water figure it wasn't from my car but the down fall

It's just a plastic cover, it looks like both the left tabs are broken (one is ripped off).
It could be from anywhere, a radiator guard, or something. If you don't have ramps, find a place with a very tall curb or cement ramp, grab a flashlight and take a look.

That's the transgasket cover, what kind of car is it? Not a lot of off-road driving I hope?

That's your firewall gasketeener. It will run fine for a while, but then it will begin to sputter.

That's the cover for the transtinator box junctions. It sits on the axelinator converter by the wheel. You don't need it but it protects the axel finger boxes from rusting

Flux capasitor

Looks like a vapour canister or similar pollution control gear. Look for a pipe that supposed to plug into the hole on top.

Check if that canister was sealed before you ripped a hole in it. If so, find pipe and plug it up.

you're seriously fucked now.

that's the flux capacitor cover. You'll never be able to get back to the future now.

>good job faggot

ah, your mom is quite the cumwhore and has handled her share of baby juice. nice.

pic related: your mom

Turbo-Encabulator Manifold Housing.

I fail to see how your story is relevant to the subject at hand.

it's a car part of a some sort

Nothing a hammer wont fix

Looks to me like part of the breather system where the air first enters it

My friend hit a sign drunk af and a part looking just like this fell off. It was supposed to catch water or some shit. Not ridiculously important.

Do you mean the mouth/nose? Thats plastic.....

thats the cylingder from your electric gear oil tank

It's a cover for a GPS tracker. Looks like the kind used by a govt agency (notice the wear made to look like it's part of your car). You need to take that thing somewhere now, and leave it (don't smash it where you currently are, they'll know you're on to them). Also, sell your car and buy a car with cash.

Are you 100% sure that wasn't on the pavement already and you just ran it over with your car? Because that doesn't look like anything in the front undercarriage of a car. It looks like an electrical junction or fuse box of some kind. What's in it?

exaclty this. exactly.

Nigga I just got the Mimi reader on mobile so I'm confused this was supposed to be an epic meme

boi

Looks like a vacuum accumulator or part of the emissions system

>the emissions system

you gotta get used to it nig nog

Why the fuck do you care? Just trow it away and keep on rolling you faggot.

Battery or fusebox cover if i had to guess. Nothing to worry about