What is he thinking right now?

What is he thinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivemPu466RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How he'd do it all over again for fun if he could.

>cowboys star

cowboys fans are the worst.

"I wonder if Tom still likes me..."

no ragrets

"I hope I don't get buttfucked again tomorrow morning"

>"What kinda spread am I gonna make for the superb owl?"

Duhhhh hmm mm dis no good

>when I'm convicted, how many assholes am I going to have to rape before they respect me for the man I am and not my penis size?

> (OP)
>>"What kinda spread am I gonna make for the superb owl?"
i guess he's gonna be making butt cheek spread

Aaron is the type to do the buttfucking. He's probably one of the toughest guys in there. Do you think everybody in even a max joint is a young, athletic badass?

He must be elated after the game of his life. That's Chris Hogan right?

Imma fuck that gringo up for his ramen noodle stash tomorrow.

How the fuck do you think he'd be the one getting raped??

damn that gringo has a nice ass

I guess they didn't mean "kill niggas" literally

>What is he thinking
If he were capable of thought he wouldn't have iced those niggas.

"why is that nigguh lookin at my pudding cup?"
"i'll kill a nigguh fo lookin at my pudding cup."
"TURN MAURY POVITCH BACK ON BITCH! NOBODY WANNA WATCH TINY HOUSE HUNTERS HERE!"
"

who cares?
he's human garbage

How can one man JUST himself this hard?

Why is his forehead so small? You could fit at least 2 of those into a normal forehead

Where does his brain go?

Doesn't matter how big and strong you are, if three people are holding you down you might as well be a kid, besides prisoners in max have literally nothing to do other than lift

>implying he has a brain

imma kill the niggers that snitched

Eyy peppito maaang bad hombre hola como stas viva la mehico maAaanngg

I wonder if all the dumbass gangbangers I hung out with as a kids respect me now

they don't, mate

Who?
Lowkey want him to rape me, gently.

You ever watch Prison Break?

Kill yourself at your earliest convenience.

>Doesn't matter how big and strong you are

Yes, it does

>if three people are holding you down you might as well be a kid

It gonna take more than that to rape him. If he fucked up somehow in there, he's getting beat the fuck up or shanked. You clearly don't know anything about how it works in there, and are projecting your fantasies into real life

>besides prisoners in max have literally nothing to do other than lift

So will he, and he's naturally big, strong, athletic as fuck, and tough.

Maybe he'll get raped in his 70s

>all this talk about prison butt fucking
>none of these niggas have spent a day in the can

Spent 5 years in max. AMA

how was the food
what did you do of your day? like activity or hobbies

Prove it

Did anyone ever get shanked or killed or beat up bad

Was your cellmate cool

What did you do to get in

Did you drop the soap

Swear I've seen you post about this before on here

How the fuck did you pass the time

Yes on another Aaron Hernandez thread

I did get a battery on an inmate charge for beating a cellmate for using my toothbrush.

Reading, writing and exercise.

are the other inmates okay people just minding their own business or will they pick on anyone who ever shows a sign of weakness? did you actually got out of jail having reflected on your time spent in there and feel like you've changed or do you have more animosity?
do you relate to this song youtube.com/watch?v=ivemPu466RA

My nephews played teeball with his niece, or something. She stopped bragging about that after he was arrested. Lel.

His is a mind of ghetto fabulous.

In his mind, he did no wrong.

That said, he misses Brady's touch.

80% of inmates are minding their own business and trying to stay out of further trouble.
The other 20% will pick on you at the first sign of weakness. Those are usually the guys who check you during your first week to see of you're a pussy or not.

Since I've gotten out and completed probation I haven't spent an hour inside a jail and have been working hard for the past 2 years with no issue. I'm pretty well off financially though, I am fortunate to have started my own business before I went to prison. My brother ran the business for 5 years and the company grew exponentially under his direction. When I got out of prison I basically gave him complete control and majority ownership of the company but I get a nice fat check every month from the company and also work for the company as well. Most people don't have that when they come out of prison, which is why they go right back in.

ah yes I guess difficulties to adapt to normal life once outside push people to do the wrong choices
anyway good for you lad

>I'll take things that never happened, alex

It's just like summer camp, only less privileges & you can't leave.

Plus the boredom. Fuckers commit suicide for the boredom alone.

>80% of inmates are minding their own business and trying to stay out of further trouble.
>The other 20% will pick on you at the first sign of weakness. Those are usually the guys who check you during your first week to see of you're a pussy or not.

This is the only part of your story I believe because I've been there myself. Just got done doing 2 years in Texas state prison (Beto) for an aggravated assault charge, and weakness is one thing, but being prone/stupid as fuck to wanting to fuck with a gang for whatever reason (some just believe you HAVE TO join) and gain their acceptance is a whole other deal.

The key to surviving small stretches in prison is actually pretty simple. Don't show weakness but don't try and be a badass (act like this isn't your first rodeo), keep to yourself and wait for people to come to you in a friendly but not too friendly manner, look for other simple fuck ups and not total niggers to bond with and create your own posse for possible protection. Just don't go looking for gangs or trying to be a badass and you'll manage for a long time.

Also, if you have someone sending you money for commissary, make sure it's in small amounts so anyone wise enough to scope you for possible extortion won't be wise to suspect you as some bitch to steal from. That's really it.

Most people literally believe prison is what they see in the movies and tv, half of what you see is bullshit.

Cunt. I was lived in the town said fucker grew up.

It's a lily white town in the suburbs of Hartford.

Puerto Ricans be Puerto Ricans, but this is bull shit!

I can walk through Davis Dr. with a million in cash on my hip pocket & no one.

At one time it was bad, but Hernandez was 10 at best.

The fuck are you on about you dumb fucking half nigger?

Everyone knows Hernandez doesn't come from the ghetto and is retarded as fuck, albeit strong as fuck enough to survive prison for life, but still retarded.

I heard he has a Tango Blast tattoo as well. That's a Texas based prison gang, Tangos, Blasts are typically from North Texas, DFW.

So what's a white-washed borricua piece half nigger shit doing with a Texas prison gang tattoo down the street from Gilette stadium?

I blame his trips to New Britian.

Bristol isn't based, but it isn't fucked.

I thought the Five Pointed Star was a UBN which is active in the North East Prison system.

I should know, it's where I by my drugs.

Hartford being too hardcore.

>Trust me I know how American prisons work, I'm Canadian

Someone showed me pics of him with a Dallas Cowboys star with the words "Tango" on top, and "Blast" on the bottom.

The Cowboys star is super common here in DFW and a base for many custom tattoos, so no surprise some prison gang adopted it as their insignia.

I saw this tattoo along other Tangos (Ochoa, etc) from around the state when I was locked up. They aren't even really that powerful of a gang compared to the Mexican Mafia and Texas Syndicate, yet for some reason Hernandez chose it.

Prison rape is literally a urban legend.

"I could literally save 15% on my car insurance by switching to geiko."

Why am I here again? Oh right, the murders.

No the prison tat he got was in the one in OPs picture that says lifetime loyalty.

Show me the photo you're talking about.

>seeing tango blast mentioned on Sup Forums

small world