Old thread hit image limit

Old thread hit image limit

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/07/10/BVB-Army-Commander-Named-Person-of-the-Year-for-Time-Magazine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have

Would I tell you to kill your self or ban you if I was a mod? Yes

No, I'm not a fag.

You should report the thread

samefagging intensifies beyond this point

>Old thread hit image limit
No it didn't you losers

This is now a furry butt thread

LOGGING IN

Nice IP dude. Time to get your shit fucked up

That's not my IP this is

discord
=========
.gg/a89Pewb

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/07/10/BVB-Army-Commander-Named-Person-of-the-Year-for-Time-Magazine

MFW you can't ban logs you shills

Checking the logs with a slide rule.

I'm confused. What is this image even trying to convey? Newfag here

I drive by this sign like every day. Reminds me of ANDY SIXX'S LOGS SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT.

you just can't ban Andy Sixx's logs of shit slidding down my throat.

Will do

I mean this one
What does this mean

Can anybody upload the 450+ logs collection to mega?

Grow up

Grow the heck up logless shill

I'll get around to it soon. Can you update a mega file with more pics after you already uploaded it? I'd how mega works

If anyone can answer this I'll upload now. I don't really want to bother uploading a mega file since there's at least 5 or 6 new logs pics every two days, if you can update it I will

I have no idea how it works man. Never used it to upload anything.

You can always make it (part 1). Second part would be new steamy creamy dreamy Andy Sixx's logs slidding down my throat.

This is the worst forced meme ever.

Hmm maybe I could update it with it monthly parts after that. I'll look into it now.

Alright someone link me to the mega file site. The only one I found is telling me I need to buy a premium or else the link will be deleted after less than a month

MM STEAMY

Can someone explain this meme to me?

I asked in the previous thread but they were distracted by my dubs.

tried here?
filehosting.org

Basically so fan girls are so mad for Andy Sixx that they would literally suck a log of shit from his asshole. It then became rumour that Andy Sixx produced the finest logs with magical powers. Basically it all got out of hand.

Not going to work, on mobile and that will only let me pick one file at a time. I have 480+ logs

This doesn't explain anything you dumn nigger.

This is so far off. Blatant log less shill

I created half the logs.

Then you should know this is not the origin of Andy sharing his log with a roadie that one fateful night after a show

I created that one to.

Someone in '11 was obsessed with Sixx and the idea of him being involved in scat with groupies.
Meme died.
9 months ago someone resurfaced the "meme" and forced it like shit. Maybe the same user, but who knows. And it is not funny, people only like the fitting in and the peoples butthurt.

I appreciate all your work, they're great images, but the images mean nothing compared to the reality of his shit logs and you got the origin story wrong

You need to DUMP these LOGS onto your PC then.
I think you will be able to upload on mega after creating a free account though.

I'm here for the butt hurt and the creamy logs.

But without a creamulum steamulum dreaamulum preamulum account it deletes after 21 days

What's the point

I know. Lololol

This was one of my favourite ones.

I wonder if Andy Sixx's bumhole hurts after so many logs.

Oh, my sweet summer log boy...

LOGGED on

Nice logs

Nah dude, his butthole is magical remember? He can produce logs non stop without feeling a thing

dropbox?
Can you upload the sh/hitman log here?

Facebook LOG com /andysixxlog

>I'll take imagecaps still exist for $2 Alex

Yes here you go

I'll look into dropbox now

He could always use this if someone orders a very corny one.

I'm downloading the Dropbox app, maybe this will work

Loved the game.

You can also try google drive

I'll admit, I chuckled

Log threads are about the crack and the logs.

Saved

Dubs logged, throat clogged

Admit and accept Andy Sixx's log of shit slidding down your throat please.