What went wrong?

what went wrong?

He got distracted by his duties as King of Gondor.

creator with his sexual """""fluidity""""", otherwise great series

with your life? i dunno man. too much gay sex probably.

He started to feel so powerful by manipulating and confusing everyone around him, that he underestimated Jack and Will.

One could argue that he actually wanted to get caught, because his ego wanted him to be known as the infamous "ripper".

Literally nothing at all.

Season 3 was too rushed.

First 2 seasons are some of the best TeleKino ever made.

Autism

>literally on the opposite of the spectrum

Autism has become the meme neurosis.

Season 1 actually bored me with that dumb girl and the art-murder of the week stuff.
Season 2 was GOAT indeed and Season 3 too imo.

> mistaking bromance for some gay shit
I don't blame you, probably hard to differentiate when you never had friends

An okay first half of the third season, but we were back to par the minute Jack kicks Hannibal's ass?

s3 didn't feel rushed to me

if anything, it was devoid of filler and focused solely on the plot instead of whatever killer of the week, which was a good fucking thing

it also managed to have two finales instead of one, with the latter being close to being perfect as far as I'm concerned

Season 4?

bls

>Bedellia: Will, do you think Hannibal is in love with you?
>Will: Yes, and i want him to eat my ass

This is an actual quote from the show.

nothign went if its it yes then. if else meme off cuntlying Sup Forums

Hate how they didn't show the ass eating on screen.

Wtf fuller. U fuckin tease

>tfw I will never open a bottle of wine and come to Sup Forums to discuss the latest Hannibal episode again

It was fun while it lasted.

op here, I loved the show, I'm just wondering why they decided to discontinue it

I just remember every Friday night I could relax on streaming NBC horrorkino with some Grimm, Constantine and Hannibal. It was comfy af. Grimm was flick tier and Hannibal was pure kino. Constantine was getting better. Then NBC cancels Hannibal and Constantine. Fucking plebs.

Loved the gore theater we had while it lasted.

Where