Turns out my qt3.14 girlfriend has a secret nigger fetish, found a bunch of messages with niggers and blacked...

Turns out my qt3.14 girlfriend has a secret nigger fetish, found a bunch of messages with niggers and blacked.com search history last night. What do?

dump her subhuman ass

probably my only course of action..

fuck her ass hard as you can then dump the bitch. Shes hot af btw post more

Kill her, from the sound of it she's already dead inside.

She is a normal healthy woman with an interest in a wide range of sexual activities. What the hell is wrong with *you* OP?

You're just jealous that u cant get a woman to cuck you.

this. It's normal to want big dick.

I have had an open relationship with my gf for a long time. We are happy and healthy.

lmao have fun with that loser

If she's as far in a blacked.com then you need to have a talk about it. That is some heavy shit on that site because it is so racially loaded.

Yeah its bad, she watches all the hardcore one where 3-4 black dudes gangbang tiny white chicks (shes 5'1 95 lbs)

sounds like she would make a good fuck toy for nigga's

I've seen some of those vids and the guys are all hung. I hope it doesn't raise unrealistic expectations about sex with all these girls watching them now.

im not exactly small either, around 6 inches. I just dont know what to do now

ask her about it, secretly record it, post vid, any nudes you have and adress/phonenumber and let every nigger on Sup Forums rape her for years to come

You're dealing with this coalburner while there's AZN qt3.14's out there that would fuck you just so their children can be kinda white/maybe have blue eyes

"Talk it out", dump the trash, get with a real woman.

Post her chats with nignogs?

never fucked with an asian chick, only white. Here is one of them.

lolol

>im not exactly small either, around 6 inches
top kek, why kid yourself faggot.

We're going to need to see pics of your gf and the chats in order up help you op.

sure

You fucking degenerate subhuman piece of cuck, you should be exiled to a nigger place.

Dump that fucking cunt. If she didn't cheat on you it is just a matter of time until you find her stuffing twelve huge dicks on her tight little brat ass.

Uh oh op. She's to far gone. Ditch her immediately before you get nigger aids-herpes.

fuck would she really do that? she works with a nigger but devon wouldn't do that..

what you should do is this:

Go on Sup Forums and pretend you have a girlfriend. Tell people that your pretend girlfriend really exists AND THEN drop some controversial statement about how she only likes black guys or something

after that you should grab some popcorn and enjoy the shitshow that will unfold

>a nigger but devon wouldn't do that..
>a nigger devon wouldn't do that..
>a nigger wouldn't do that..

A nigger already has

i 2nd this

Behead?

Suck some BBC and take some in the ass.
You can do it together as a bonding experience.

continue living your life

Dont cry when you see her alongside a big healthy black man, wyte boii

Hello OP, you look like a normal human being.
Dump that bitch, and dump here her nudes

stop posting, Jamal

THIS

Op blacked.com is one thing, that m8ght be a secret fetish she has, but going online and talking behind your back about your junk to niggers and begging for cock? Girl is a monkey slut, its only a matter of time till you catch aids

>PRO TIP: before you dump her, try stretching her out with toys/fist untill she cant please any guy, even niggers

splash around in mud or dye and hit her up

>I have had an open relationship with my gf for a long time. We are happy and healthy.

yeah, because thanks to your "open relationship" she now knows every niggerdick in town, when it's free, when you're out, which 7/11 bitches you bang etc.

face it, you've been niggered

Yeah but unlike OP I'm not losing my shit over it. I've fucked other girls, it's OK.

op too... idk... scripted? you're full of shit op