I died my hair, not completely happy with the colour. What colour should I go next? (I'm male btw)

I died my hair, not completely happy with the colour. What colour should I go next? (I'm male btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/72/5d/80/725d80e1f99a565723a66c707f9857a8.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3a/04/e7/3a04e7499aa48355c2cd2cdd2c599f42.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

orange

Try green.

>died

Try not being a fucking faggot.

Wow
you just commited the ultimate level of fagotry
now youre just like markiplier good job

you should rent that forhead for publicity, you can make a lot of omeny with that much space

*dye
>male
>dying hair
choose one

get a haircut you fucking poofter.
barbers is okay, but its better to just shave it yourself. No details just like 6mm all over.

BOI.. WATERMELON LOOKING ASS BITCH. OL THE GREAT DEPARTURE HEAD ASS BOI

Kys

PINEAPPLE UNDER THE FUCKING SEA ASS BITCH

YOU'RE SO FUCKING GAY YOUR POSTER SPELL PENIS UGLY ASS BOI

spermatic white
menstrual red
bulbonic black
phlegmatic yellow
fecal brown

All the colors of the rainbow

I actually would love that, but I don't think I could stay in the closet with hair like that! haha

shave your hair and remember that hair is not a right but a privilege that you dont deserve anymore

OP is the Omega Faglord

Kys

hi Mini Ladd

>muh sides

I think red or black look nice, especially the two together

hey OP you`re late for the carnival

How about rainbow cause yous a faggit

this

Kill yourself

op should add some red for that ultimate watermelon look

I have never understood the green hair dye, it looks stupid having the color as the front lawn of a house. OP, you being a massive faggot, could you explain it to me?

I see so many fat, greasy, pimply, out of shape, ugly motherfuckers with that exact same putrid 'green' color.

You look to be no different.

Next time you -feel- (since faggots like you don't think) like dying your sickly hair, do a fucking pushup.

>I'm a male btw
Nope, you're a numale. Also a faggit.

It's turquoise, I was hoping it would be more blue, but I don't think the green is that bad.

>I don't think the green is that bad
It is that bad. Also a faggit.

what was your original hair colour? How many times have you dyed it in the past?
What undertones does your skin have?
What is your face shape?

Telling me I'm a faggot is ridiculous... I'm not a faggot. I'm a straight acting gay :)

Light, blondish brown, no undertones really, oval face shape.

R u gay

when I say undertones I mean are you cool, warm or neutral toned?
You have to be one of the three lol
You can tell by looking at the veins on your wrists.
If they're blue/purple, you're cool toned
If they're greener, you're warm toned and if they're a bit of both you're neutral

Neutral toned.

This guy is a faggit in the homosexual sense. You are a regular faggit.

Fuck you faggot I like to beat faggot like you

I would say yellow to guide the planes landing on that massive forehead.

Have you tried the color, not being a faggot?

Ok, that means you can go for pretty much any colour and it won't clash with your skin.
You actually have a very generalist base to work with because oval face shapes suit any hairstyle as well.
That's probably not very helpful when it comes to deciding on a style but at least it means no matter what you do it will look good.

Honey blonde and chestnut brown are always a nice choice if you have a natural base of mousey or light brown.

Perhaps go blonder for summer because you've got the blue in so it will be a nice base with all redness neutralised - blue is far easier to make blonde.

Make sure your stylist uses olaplex though, or if you're doing it yourself accept that it will be a gradual process because you will have to bleach that blue out and it may not come out on the first go.

Invest in warm caramel toners and a fairly warm box colour so that you don't get traces of green left behind.

I'm a faggot in the female sense and imagine having masculinity so fragile you couldn't even dye your hair without worrying people would think you were gay.

>(I'm male btw)

Doubt anyone thought otherwise. Make it rainbow to prove you're a faggot.

Good advice, though I am more interesting in unnatural colours, I did bleach my hair before dyeing it turquoise. I don't think the blond hair suited me very well and neither did my friends.

Tits or gtfo.

>Doubt anyone thought otherwise
It's a lesbian haircut with a lesbian color. OP had to clarify because it's not normally seen in men outside of a gay bar.

I know this faggot. His name is Elyas day

Unnatural colours are hard to work with as a man unless you pay particular attention to the style. Often a short back and sides can look good if the short bits are dyed dark brown or black and the top is coloured - it makes it pop a little more and you don't get that washed out halo effect around your face.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/72/5d/80/725d80e1f99a565723a66c707f9857a8.jpg

Here's an example.

As a few other people have less delicately mentioned, your forehead is pretty tall, so you may want to go for a taller style to balance it or when your hair grows out a little at the top, sideswept bangs can be nice and low maintenance and will minimise the priminence of your forhead :)

>s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/72/5d/80/725d80e1f99a565723a66c707f9857a8.jpg

Oh, also your hair seems quite flat and lacks texture (no offence mines the same) but what I really find helps is Tony and Guy seasalt spray and a good blowdry.

Lilac might also be a good colour because it won't be so hard to transition from blue.
I wouldn't recommend going white or silver if the blonde didn't suit you but lilac will have a lot more potential for depth and texture - i definitely don't think you should go one colour all over, darker roots and a slight balayage effect will be really flattering on you imo

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3a/04/e7/3a04e7499aa48355c2cd2cdd2c599f42.jpg

This is another option, having a blend of two colours and again the dark sides - anything to break up the one colour all over look because

This comment was super mean but we all know the guys they're talking about and one colour slapped in with no variation or thought given to dimension is a sure way to achieve that look.

heading off now, before more of these show up but best of luck op

Gr8 b8 m8

you have a big fucking forehead

>OP had to clarify because it's not normally seen in men outside of a gay bar.

You're telling me there's someone out there who thought this was a woman? Whoever that is needs to go out more. Huge ass 6 head + browridge show me one woman that looks like that.

I really like that look, may end up getting it professionally done like that, I did my current hair my self.

If I were to go into a stylist now and as for that, how much do you think it would cost, since they'd need to dye the sides back to brown and dye the top in the blue and purple.. I image it will be expensive. Or about 15 quid to do it myself but not look as good.

>blue hair

really, faggot? you think that makes you unique? You think it makes you stand out as someone with respected different opinions?

You're an adult, act like one.

Most faggot post I've seen on here in s while, faggot.

only degenerates dye their hair

sjw fag

lol you arent staying in the closet looking the way it is now you faggot