What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html?amp
youtu.be/-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

megacuck

Maximum cuck

looks like a bouncer or drama teacher

>man
/thread

Despite all the hate he is getting from the buttmad righties on places like this site, he is at least doing quite a lot that actively improves the lives of citizens.

He may be just as corrupt as any other PM or president, but if he believes that actually helping people is good for his political ambitions, the I can trust that far more than when one of our reublicans or democrats says they want to do something because they care about us.

He seems to have done a pretty good job putting his time to use and bringing about action. I'll leave the debate on how good/bad that is up in the air.

he's a good guy, maybe not as smart as his dad, but he's doing ok.
amerifats hate him because he's giving his actual reforms that bring more rights and freedom while they are stuck with retards like trump while they lose their benefits and their freedom

Seems like an alright chap.

I sure as shit didn't vote for him but he's not terrible.

nice shills. this faggot is corrupt to the core.

Do you know the saying 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'?
Because I don't doubt that the Canadian government thinks they are helping the people, but in reality, they are taking away free speech and other basic liberties.
So fuck them, nobody should care how 'good' a government thinks it is. The guys in Soviet Russia were probably thinking the same.

Trey parker? I love Southpark

a complete stooge fucktard

He's the mudslimes new prophet.

Cant you marry and fuck a 9 year old in the united states too?

No? Can't do it in Canada either.

>while they lose their benefits and their freedom
like how canadians can't say anything islamaphobic, or call someone a man if they were born one but demand to be called something else.
great speech/opinion censorship liberals. there's fucking thought crimes now, a "phobia" is illegal.. fucking canada, LOL.

/thred
canada is becoming a super rich only, with the poor/middleclass having their freedoms revoked pretty much daily at this point.

>like how canadians can't say anything islamaphobic
Yeah they can. Laws don't prevent people from speaking.

Still does more things right than his counterpart from the south.

>Yeah they can. Laws don't prevent people from speaking.
Except when they jail you for it?

Sorry i was mistaken, children as young as 10 are getting married to adults in the USA

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html?amp

This has never happened in Canada. Besides, you can still speak in jail.

He gave a convicted murder and terrorist 10 million dollars of tax money that I and a lot of other non criminal/terrorists paid. He's the biggest piece of shit on the planet and I hope he gets cancer and dies.

Fucking goof.

he's okay

>he did
No he didn't, the House of Commons did. He's not a dictator and he doesn't have access to government funds like that. But I agree that it's a shit move. Khadr should be rotting in Guantanamo.

what a badass, he sounds cooler every day

Like he didn't have the power to stop it..

Fuck him, at least trump doesn't give $$ away to sandnigger terrorists.

He couldn't, we don't have executive power like the shitards to the south.

He really doesn't. The PM is basically just a mouthpiece for the governing party.

Got proof of that extraordinary claim? Any evidence even?

Akshully the USA has had a very long relationship with islamists, just look up Operation Cyclone

Hate him for accepting so much refugees.

Le sigh...

Please tell me why the petition that's up to 50,000 signatures isn't against the hose of commons then...it's only about Trudeau. I know for a fact he has the power to ok/deny the deal, he went with it AND defended it.

by your logic you can still rape, murder, steal, all while in jail...
so those laws don't prevent anything right?

Why is everybody ignoring this? USA = PEDO NATION

His theme tune:
youtu.be/-dIh0oDEGqk

Because 50,000 Harper supporters are signing the petition. It's morons who think we're just giving him 10mil because it was Trudeau's idea signing the petition. It's fucking westerners with nothing but GEDs who believe this.

Right.

Canadian here; I fucking hate him. He was only voted in because of his looks, and the fact that he was going to legalize pot. I was always on the border of Liberals and the NDP... But after this cuck, I can't wait to vote Conservative. He's corrupt, a huge liar, hasn't done much (if anything) for the country... The list goes on, I just don't feel like spending an hour here explaining everything.

>gave a convicted murder and terrorist 10 million dollars of tax money that I and a lot of other non criminal/terrorists paid
seriously how has the government not been prevented from doing this?
let aloned sued out the ass for doing so.

isn't it illegal for the government to give a terrorist money? to aid a terrorist association like this faggot is clearly associated with?
srsly y hasn't anyone sued the gobbermint for putting us all at risk by aiding and funding a terrorist and subsequently a terrorist organization.

why wait until he gives that money to jihadists and slaughters god only knows how many people because of it? sue the government/terrorist now before it inevitably happens...

his face is the expression of a man will a very small penis

He's a fucking fake. Ran as fake-left to disguise the fact that he's really an establishment neolib, breaks all his promises, people only like him because he's hot.

Tom Mulcair would've been 100000% better. Too bad Mulcair can't campaign for shit.

C U C K
U
C
K

tbh I'll probably jump to the cons as well if NDP actually votes for that clown Niki Ashton

Meh.