You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?

>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?
Holy shit, I think he may have went too far there.

Nothing but a strategy to sell more.

I agree. It's almost like he's actually become a dumb old person.

probably one of the coolest music videos i've seen in awhile

Excerpt from the Jay Z song "December 4th"

>In 95 my nigga L put me on the map
>Then I rose to the top no more hearin' guns clap
>Same kikes that kept me down wanna hop on my cock
>So I take a cue from Hitler and give him the glock

I was expecting total trash from Jay, but I actually fully enjoyed this song, for the production mostly. What's the rest of the album like?

Pretty good. Last 3 tracks were a bit boring.

I thought this was a meme for the past week but jesus christ wow
yeah this
music doesn't sell, people/controversy sell

Why do I find the really choppy sample so irritating ? I had the same problem with Damn.

Why, he is not wrong

i love love love the production on this whole album, No ID came thru

This

Its not racist if a large majority of land/real estate/business owners are actually Jewish, you're just stating a statistic

Sup Forums please leave

Its true & not even controversial.

Whos mad about this again? Jewish 20-somethings?

But it's facts. I bet you think Isreal dindu nuffin

You're implying something by pointing out the statistic.

How dumb are you? Christ

Jewish people are historically tied to law, entertainment, and real estate businesses in the way a large percent of mechanics end up being Hispanic or Italian. That doesn't mean there's some conspiracy and every Jew in America has a special club card, they're just drawn to these industries by a number of factors, Hollywood's connection being the most interesting and recent.

100 years ago, your average Haberdasher was a Jew. Is there anything wrong with pointing that out? I say that as someone who is half Jewish.

it's a legitimate question, why is 2% of the population so over represented in everything in america?
bankers, Hollywood, wallstreet, public intellectuals, TV, ..
wtf is wrong with asking a question that every reasonable person should ask

That post didn't imply anything and neither did jay z (other than jews worked towards good credit). How fucking dumb are you?

>a century ago Jews had to change their name just to get into Hollywood (ex. Jack Warner)
>today they're questioned by White Christian America yet again for changing their names out of subversion rather than being bullied

Nature's cucks, I suppose

>Le Sup Forums is a boogeyman

Get your head out of your ass

Fucking hilarious how Sup Forums is all for social Darwinism until they realize jews are the real master race

t. Schlomo Weinberg

I think youve mistaken Sup Forums altogether

>Sup Forums
>social darwinism
you actually have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Then explain

>Sup Forums sees Jews as a master race

R_the Donald thinks that, not Sup Forums

I mean it is largely true. However, that doesn't mean he should be playing off the stereotype.

waaa my safe space

This. Fantastic music video too.

Should I check out this album?

Wtf, I like Jay-z now

your a fag dude

Has anyone even listened to the rest of the fucking lyrics to understand the context of that statement?

Sup Forums has a meme called raimi posting where they overreact/fabricate/exaggerate statements made in the original Spiderman trilogy. This is Jay posting.

because jewish people who came to america before ww2 were rich as fuck. and they had kids who inherited that wealth. and they had kids who inherited that wealth.

Buy low then wait for a dumb goy to sell high to.

Yeah
>buy cheap property
>wait a few years
>sell that property
Why do the prices go up though?

>they told me to stop spitting about Jewish games I said that's fine cuz what I'd rather do is sell you Jewish lampshades for $9.99

What exactly is he implying? That 1% of the population is disproportionately represented in areas such as top earners, bankers, entertainers, doctors, lawyers, and financiers? Why is it wrong to point that out, but it's okay to say that white men have it too good? Why is it wrong to point out that every country and culture has always hated them? They're the cause of the world's problems and everyone has known this for all of recorded history.

You're in the minority.

Great, source? Anything other than baseless assertions on an anonymous image board?

Is this Sup Forums's answer to Raimi posting

>tfw cryptokike

Jesus christ you people are so fucking easy to rile up. The second anyone says anything even remotely off color you all start shitting your pants and miss the entire larger point being made.

>b-but he said JEWS!
>y-you cant say that!

Holy fuck, grow up

Well then, isn't it funny how no one answered this ? Sure, you can say anything you like and especially on an anonymous image board, but many of those posters actually sound serious. But again, all we have are baseless assertions. Not to the best strategy for being taken seriously.

HOW DARE HE MAKE REFRENCE TO A RACIAL STEROTYPE. IM VERY UPSET, IM GOING TO WRITE MY LOCAL CONGRESSMAN AND I HOPE YOU ALL DO THE SAME. CONTROVERSY IS BAD. WE CANT HAVE THIS FILTH POSINIMG OUR CHILDRENS MINDS. IM AFRAID OF THINGS THAT UNDERMINE MY VALUES

Who gives a shit about those anons. As far as the lyric goes, its not factually based, he's refrencing a racial sterotype. Rap tends to do that, if it offends you then dont fucking listen to it

source? literally t. Shlomo in this instance. I am Jewish, you fag. Not religious but my family is.

I'm a kike and there's nothing wrong with what Jay said, it wasn't even derogatory. Hell, it was really a compliment

"If we blacks were as careful with money as Jews, we wouldn't be in such a shitty state"
FUCKING ANTI SEMITE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ashkenazi Jews, aka the only Jews that matter, are white.

Sephardic Jews are the best though. Not as "important" but we are the best.

>tfw Polish Jew
>tfw the brunt of most stereotypes
feelsbadman

xD

Lots of white people think saying "Jews are good at money" is antisemetic.
I dunno what's up with that.

The best sampling since Donuts imho.

I don't like how he drops the flow of the song with those weird intermittent pauses.

his flow is all over the place throughout the album.

((("white" people)))

It's because we Jews know how to save our money, spend it, and invest it

reminder that semitism is a cancer in our society

Black people can't be racist

inflation

Whitey mad. POCs stay winning in the 21st century.

This is actually true. Please gibe name.

I don't even listen to rap. I was more interested in finding out if anyone is actually serious with this.

what he said also wasnt antisemitic though. why would jewels b mad