It's 2017 you can't still be believing that NBA, NFL...

It's 2017 you can't still be believing that NBA, NFL, MLB are an authentic product of sport without corruption like match fixing and PED's.

how to guide to fix a stupid sport for stupid people,NFL edition

-Everyone can have headsets and discuss shit we have no idea about for all we know both coaches and officials could all be talking together

-A flag can be thrown on any play and it can some how be justified

-No relegation in a league that has been established for 50+ years

-average game goes for 3hrs 20mins, ball is live for an average of 11mins per game HOW FUCKEN retarded, you cunts just getting spammed with bullshit ads all the time instead of watching a fucken game lol.

NFL not even once

No need to be salty, JFBF.

Thanks, I will

please watch our sport

It wasn't always but now it is a $32 Billion SHARED REVENUE CORPORATION, and outcomes can't be left to chance. The NFL is a corporation with 32 departments. The total league revenues are shared equally so there is no punishment for owning Jacksonville vs Kansas City vs Dallas.

A few fundamentals need to be established:
First, the NFL possesses an Anti-Trust Exemption to the law granted to it by President John F. Kennedy, which ultimately allows the NFL to classify itself as "entertainment" rather than sport, as well as incorporate itself as a single entity instead of the 32 separate "franchises" they would want you to believe.

Second, in a 2004 lawsuit vs the NFL, the NFL argued they are not a collection of 32 teams, but a single entity. They compete as a unit in the entertainment marketplace, and not subject to Anti-Trust laws." Like the WWE.

Third, NFL Referees are part-time employees of the NFL. NFL refs make less than $75,000 per season. They work for the league, period. Referees are bound by NFL mandated gag orders which prevent them from talking to the media.

Next:
The "Patriots" post 9/11 run.
The Saints 40 years of losing, then winning a title for a Katrina ravaged city.
The Harbaugh Bowl
Marketing MAGIC !!!

Next:
In 2007 a Jets season ticket holder sued the NFL for $185 million and the case reached the US Supreme Court. The Jets fan argued that, all Jets fans are entitled to refunds because they paid for a ticket to a legitimate sporting event. Had he been aware that the games were not real then we would not have gone.

The Judge stated that a ticket to a game only provides you access to the stadium. The fan entered the stadium, witnessed a game, therefore he did not suffer any damages. The fan's lawyer disagreed and argued that the NFL committed consumer fraud.

Judges ruled that fixing a game for entertainment purposes was completely LEGAL.

Next:
In 2000 Art Model, a storied and respected owner of the Baltimore Ravens announced he was selling the team. Miraculously, even with one of the worst offenses in NFL history, they won the Super Bowl. And the Ravens were subsequently sold to Steve Busciotti for a record price.

Robert Kraft and John Mara are two of the most business savvy and highly respected NFL owners. Kraft is in charge of the NFL TV broadcast committee and also leads all television negotiations for the NFL. Kraft also is on the board of Viacom (CBS). Kraft negotiated a record TV deal resulted in $24 Billion in revenue.

Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank was interviewed saying "It is predetermined that these two teams would be here, I wish my team was selected to be in the Super Bowl, but these two gentlemen deserve it".

There are many more examples, and no one wants this to be true.....But it is. The NFL said it themselves in court. We are entertainment and we can manage outcomes as we see fit. We're EXEMPT. Thanks for reading all of this. It is compiled from many sources.

>it was compiled from many sources
>doesn't list one

Do you think fixing the pats post 9/11 run including 18-1 and another loss to the same guy?

Why does Katrina affect a team 5 years in the future?

Your owners "arguments" don't support any claims of rigging, just that rich guys got richer, makes no sense

cont. ?

It's fixed for sure and I can't believe more people do at least ask the question.

I mean NFL is the worlds easiest game to fix.

>NBA
>without corruption like match fixing

Having a hearty laugh is a great way to start the week, thanks!

how would one rig an MLB game?

I could understand point shaving, but thats easily caught

umm probably the same way they did it in the 1919 world series! like for fuck sake baseball was built of fixing

>“I’m not gonna accuse nobody of nothing,” Lewis reportedly told USA Today last summer. “But you’re a zillion-dollar company, and your lights go out? No. No way. You cannot tell me somebody wasn’t sitting there and when they say, ‘The Ravens [are] about to blow them out. Man, we better do something.’ That’s a huge shift in any game, in all seriousness. And as you see how huge it was because it let them right back into the game.”

>In an interview with the ESPN’s Lisa Salters, fellow Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs echoed his teammates’ comments, and openly suggested that Goodell may have ordered the blackout for gambling-related reasons. “I was like Vegas, parlor tricks, you know what I mean?” Suggs told the newspaper. “I was like ahh, Roger Goodell, he never stops, he always has something up his sleeve. He just couldn’t let us have this one in a landside huh?”

even the players know its rigged

its fixed but its legal for them to fix it since they set themself up like the wwe so you'll never have an open scandal about it

like the ump did this year for the cubs. by having a small strike zone for the indians and a large one for the cubs

Do lower ratings have anything to do with people not believing that it's legit?

I'm from Aus every male that is 18-30 has a gambling account and I tell you from my experience with gambling it's fairly commonly believed that it's fixed amongst most gamblers.

But than again we are more likely to believe that as many of our big domestic sports have been caught up in numerous match fixing scandals.

I agree it's fixed, you get the same shit in the NBA, MLB, etc.. It all comes down to the referees. in football they can throw a flag on any play and justify it later on because literally no team can realistically follow the rules 100% of the time.

Same with NBA and how they have a rulebook so intricate and complex everyone is breaking the rules constantly, so any time a ref wants to step in and call a foul they can and you see it time and time again deciding games. MLB is a bit harder to rig, but trust me those games can be fixed easily.

HOWEVER, that's not going to stop me from watching it. i don't give a shit if it's all set up and predetermined, it makes no difference to me. In fact it makes betting and gambling even easier since all you have to do is guess the storyline rather than the actual games.

Are you much of a gambler?

yeah I used to play straight contrarian and take what ever team it made sense to win rather than look at player/team stats.

like superbowl denver vs panthers i was hearing all over the place that panthers had 80% of the money and we all know we can't have a black guy with an attitude winning it all.

>In fact it makes betting and gambling even easier since all you have to do is guess the storyline rather than the actual games.
This is how i made thousands last year betting on broncos to win. i knew they would let peyton go off into the sunset a champion. couldn't believe the broncos were underdog and pounded the shit out of that line

i did this exactly sept only dropped $200 lol and on the line to not the money line.

notice how all the normies are ignoring this thread.
accept that your hobby is a farce

>in 2000 the ravens won the super bowl
Wall of text discarded, the rams won that year.

>2000 season
You're really dumb

Then why is the NFL legal to gamble on while the WWE is not?

Illusion of fairness

>Oi there's a roo Fookin round in ya sport murrica
OP

Atlanta is going to win the Owl and here is why:

Falcons owner Arthur Blank is the founder of Home Depot. After Trump won, the meme has been that we are going to rebuild America to make it great again. The Home Depot ads that will be constantly aired coming soon is only the beginning of the push to rebuild our homes and our country. It's pretty ingenious.

you can still gamble on WWE

Basketball on grass is better?

It's ilegal? I though it was just stupid

>Art Modell, a storied and respected owner