FAMOUS Sup ForumsTARDS

Anybody else?

Other urls found in this thread:

homefacts.com/offender-detail/OKB45B47C189325D9DF274E8B2BAAC8BE2/Brian-Lee-Henderson.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9FZ1LM7H3Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=gs2IzNEQEKk
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw
youtube.com/watch?v=6PLUK1QjC4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brian Lee Henderson.

Milo

is that Taylor Kitch's AIDS riddled dad?

homefacts.com/offender-detail/OKB45B47C189325D9DF274E8B2BAAC8BE2/Brian-Lee-Henderson.html

MEDIA DAY BABY

Is that the guy from smashing pumkins? For some reason I've been listening to alt-rock bands from the 90s like crazy at work these days. I slightly remember hearing them on the radio and VH1 as a kid, I think I heard one song and went down the nostalgia rabbit hole. I love it.

WANNA GO FOR A RIDE

EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANSLINESS AND CLEANSLINESS IS GODLINESS

Billy Corgan on Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=9FZ1LM7H3Ow

AND GOD IS EMPTY JUST LIKE ME

Pitbull is a Sup Forumsack?

It's still one of the best eras in music history

I was going to make a thread with the Interview that came out today but I haven't finished watching it.

Billy Corgan isn't full Sup Forums but he gives a really good, intectuall interview about SJWs ruining everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=gs2IzNEQEKk

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

Smashing Pumpkins is seriously underrated. Listen to Doomsday Clock and that album, it's anti-government shit and now that I know where Corgan stands it makes the album taste even better.

He's progressively getting more and more right wing. He first supported Obama in 2008 but now he's comparing SJWs to the KKK and bitching about chem trails and Bernie Sanders to Alex Jones. I bet he gets on the Trump Train soon

A KILLER IN ME IS A KILLER IN YOU.

I SEND THIS SMILE OVER TO YOU

SODOMY IS SUCH A PART OF YOU

TODAY IS THE GREATEST

kek

I still think Bullet with butterfly wings is Sup Forums the song

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Dick Masterson mentioned on his podcast that he posts on Sup Forums

Jimmy Woods

Wrangling shitskins since before 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

no this guy's a preachy idiot

Zeitgeist is their worst album.
It was an anti Bush album too, like every other political album from 2003 - 2007.
He only became red pilled in the past 5 years or so.

Dave has always been Sup Forums but recently even more. Just listen to this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=6PLUK1QjC4g

I'M JUST A RATO IN A CAGE