Ask an actualy autist anything

Ask an actualy autist anything

How often do you fap

Or can he not fap at all because of the unevenness of using only one hand and can't deal with cleaning up the cum

maybe once or twice a week, sex drive is really low

fuck off faggot

how about you fuck off, you neurotypical subhuman

How many?

no idea

Do you have suicidal feelings? Do you practise any religion?

>tfw im also a legit autist
kys, stop going around acting like your special

I know some autists who look really fucking gross (dirty and drooly). Are you guys acctually this gross or do you just look gross because of the autism?

>9000

>Do you have suicidal feelings?
who doesn't?
>Do you practise any religion?
except for follow christian traditions like christmas and easter, no

>kys
bait confirmed

I'm not gross or drooly, depends on the person I guess

Do you ever plan conversations ahead of time in your head?

What degree of autism do you have?

ecchi?

your too autistic to know if its bait
o.0

ye but I try to avoid them
aspergers
very ecchi

you're

Me too. I just plan the ones I have to go through

do you like ecchi?

can you show us a document with the diagnose and a timestamp? you can of course blur out your name

yes
I don't have my certificate of autism, maybe my mom does.
that actually reminds me, I have to call the hospital to get my own since I'm a strong independent adult and all now

shh don't tell him he might not blur it then we can rly has fun

Do you have like mild autism or is it like totes retarded

aspergers, it's not THAT bad but it does hinder me in having a normal life.
I can't write and speak properly because of reduced motor skills, I can't show or talk about emotions and feeling, and I can't understand non-verbal language which is like 90% of human interaction so I knida just have to fake everything.
Maybe one day I'll learn it all but I'm nowhere close

How do you differ from anyone else on this board

what do u think caused it? improper pregnancy diet/drugs/drinking? or trauma in womb or early in life? it's some form of protein deficiency that kept the most advanced part of u brain from developing

Sup Forums is full of normals now, there is no more autistic valvue to any of the boards anymore
>mom and dad were third cousins
>mom was smoknig and possibly drinking while she was pregnant with me
>shitty and abuse childhood only reinforced my autistic behaviour

most autistic thing you've ever done?
>or top 5 things

Over*

not really keeping track but it's nothing too unusual, I'm too lazy to greentext right now anyway

also 99% of those "autistic things you do" thread never happened

you probably just don't realize how unacceptable most situations you end up in are to most. Go upstairs and get your mom to answer.

I can think of a few but I'm not gonna spends 5-10 minutes greentexting it
once I almost burned my grandmother and grandfather house after lighting a plastic bag full of dead leaves on fire

also mom is downstairs

I don't see anything autistic about that. You're a pretty normal kid user.

thanks

Why don't you just take a bunch of drugs and stuff? You're already fucking autistic how much worse can it get? Maybe you'll become less retarded if you take a bunch of LSD, who knows?

don't really have the taste for drugs or alcohol, I've tried but i just don't "get it"
>Maybe you'll become less retarded if you take a bunch of LSD
pretty sure that's not how it works

Most autistic people I met hate drugs and alcohol too, also they tend to be so fucking racist. What I was trying to say was that you already are a fucking loser who has no hope for the future or ever has a chance at a real life so fuck it. Go hard or go home.