The Flash

> My gf is making me watch that serie.
From the 9 episodes I've seen, I find it extremely boring, plot for every episode is too stupid and obvious, every actor is made to please stupid teenagers and the romance between characters is stupider than everything mentioned above.

I don't have a big knowledge of Flash's origins and how he acts in the comics, I just don't feel like the serie is representing the real hero but I could be wrong.

Did I get it wrong ? Should I back off my opinions about it because it will get better ?
It seems like a lost cause to me.

You'll watch it and you'll fucking like it, normalfag.

If you still haven't enjoyed it, you'll probably not get into it anymore.

> normalfag
> probably angry about the fact that I have a gf

Man you're out of /r9k/ ?

It's very good, but cheesy/comfy. Sounds like it's not for you and that's ok.

So you're a pussy whipped retard who can't even express why he doesn't dislike the show. KYS you're self.

REE.exe

Really ? I don't know how I can't appreciate it if everything's so good. I just find it boring, it lacks the real interest I had backl when I was watching Flash on the animated serie and the few comics I've red

If it's any consolation it does get better where's Arrow gets worse. And then Legends becomes the comfiest better show of the three. But it's still normie capeshit aimed at 20 year old girls at the end of the day.

Really yeah, but that's my opinion. Clearly, yours varies. Now what?

The back end of the season is better but realistically if you didn't like the first 9 episodes it isn't your show.

thought so. That's why I don't enjoy the shit out of it. I do see how it's aimed at teenage girls with their characters, the humorless jokes.

My bad dude, don't get offended. I might have formulated my sentence in a way that seems agressive about your opinion, it's not my point

I'm not offended, i'm just saying we're all at a stalemate here. Some of us like it, you don't. That's all well and good, but no one can convince you to enjoy it.

I find it enjoyable because it's a live action silver age comic when you put the CW drama shit aside. It's super cheesy but also self aware.

I don't like to think that way, we're on a board where we're supposed to exchange views about the subjects we like. If we think like you do, we will just cut off at "we think differently, there's no point talking about it"

I don't see the self-awareness in it

>I don't see the self-awareness in it
You probably can't see your own dick either because it's so small.

>this is the kind of retard that likes the Flash

it isn't even close to self aware enough to make up for the huge amount of soap opera tier melodrama, which is 100% serious. It isn't like a live action silver age comic when you put the CW shit aside, it's like a couple of mediocre pages from a comic when you put the CW shit aside because it's such a huge portion of the show. In the FINALE of s1, they spent 30 fucking minutes of nothing but pure soap opera drama, Barry just asking different characters whether he should go along with RF's plan. The fight with RF was cool but much too short.

It does have some okay moments but nothing so stellar as to compensate, even the okay moments are still disappointing on some level. Almost none of his encounters with villains are satisfying. Like literally every aspect of the show doesn't feel even close to fleshed out enough to be satisfying on any level because of how much time is wasted on meaningless teen bullshit. It made almost every fight or situation weak and stale, and to hear character's reference the events of the show seriously was laughable.

>99% garbage awkward but completely serious dialogue
>1% of the dialogue points out how ridiculous SOME of the show is
>it's so self aware!!

There's tons of other cringeworthy shit too, I was actually mildly hyped for S2 with Zoom but he turned out to be a massive faggot once they revealed his identity, I felt like I was watching a fucking dubbed anime at some points with the shit he was saying.

I used to buy into the meme you're selling and enjoy it on some level too back in s1 because of le ebin Sup Forums hype but I've been disappointed by too much pure trash in this show to defend it any longer.

It has to suck to be so retarded that you actually get upset because you don't like a shitty TV show for kids.

Stop posting OP you're getting baited now. I watched two eps and dropped it. Flash is bottom of the barrel CW shit right alongside Arrow.

Awful and I mean truly awful writing, shit acting, mediocre everything that isn't cool cgi flash fighting.

>Stop posting OP you're getting baited now.

This so much
Leave OP alone

There just wasn't enough hate in the thread

I had a moderately good time writing that

Why did you think this was worth a thread?

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

>I had a moderately good time writing that

Is your life really that shitty?

I mean I wasn't laughing to myself or anything but I'm pretty bored right now