Trump assaulted a marine for wearing his hat incorrectly

Trump assaulted a marine for wearing his hat incorrectly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAbgc41pksE
youtube.com/watch?v=dHrQvIh0hxQ
google.com/amp/s/wpxi.relaymedia.com/amp/news/trending-now/watch-president-trump-stops-to-pick-up-marines-hat-after-wind-blows-it-away-twice/555290575
foreignpolicy.com/2014/03/19/married-to-the-ukrainian-mob/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When did this happen?

that's not an assault and he is the commander in Chief

So he is allowed to do whatever he wants to whoever he wants?

Here's a though, it never did...

The jarhead is lucky that's all he did. He is the commander in chief

>wind from helicopter knocks off marines hat

OH MY GOD! LOOK AT COVFEFE! HE IS ASSAULTING MARINES OMFGGGG

>Wind blows his cover away
>Trump tries to catch it
>Criticalmiss.png
>Airman goes to retrieve it
>Trump proceeds to board the plane

Is it that hard to believe that not everything you see on the internet is true?

Fucking Plebs.

knocking a hat off someone is not assault. if you think it is then you are a sheltered liberal cuck with thin skin. Marines are use to abuse from their superiors and readily take it.

apparently he actually helped the guy out or something and it wasn't "assault"

When youre owned by the United States government, yeah, basically.

Its on tape in the gif

So many idiots falling for bait

amazing how some just react as if it´s no big deal and defend him immediately.

it´s fake you trumpists.... and it would be a shocking Thing if it was true. nochting to defend... and nothing that would suprise anyone with this Clown as president. really eyeopening, isn´t it?

Nice propaganda faggot.
Trump picked up the guy's hat and put it back on.

Finally... he actually does something awesome.

Maybe you can start by posting the original video.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAbgc41pksE

Only 1 idiot actually thought it really happened. Get off of your liberal high horse you disgusting degenerate.

the gif was edited
track the white hat
wind blew it off his head onto the ground, then suddenly it jumps into the guys hand behind trump.

he clearly knocks the hat off of the guy's head

not a trump fan but this is retarded, he helped the marine twice in a genuine act of kindness look it up

poor Baby... did the big bad Internet hurt your Little Feelings again?

i see what you did there... good facts manipulation my friend

This. To a T.

But then all the editing I did would be for not.

I dont like Trump but it is not true. He tries to help this Marine for his hat because of the wind. 1 point for Trump.

This fake news brought to you by...

LIBERAL FASCISM

The marine wasn't even saluting POTUS

Why did he pick on the black one? Interesting.

holy shit fuck you man

Maybe because he wasnt wearing his fucking hat you absolute retard

ITS A FUCKING COVER

1st of all you little cunt he didnt even slute the president ... and 2nd of all im shocked you didnt mention this marine is a nigger also

He didn't, look at the youtube link provided above, he was trying to put the marines cover back on.
The wind from the chopper wasn't cooperating though.

The marine was just raped. You dont need to kick him while he's down.

You don't salute if you aren't wearing your cover. Standing at attention is the proper stance in this case.

The gif shows he knocked it off and walked away.

Nice to see CNN backpeadling after the shit theyve gotten

Thank you, finally!

I'll post this again for you idiots.>>> You don't salute if you aren't wearing your cover. Standing at attention is the proper stance in this case.

So you're just going to look at the gif and take it as fact? How have you not necked yourself?

Yes the gif does that, but the link provided in contradicts that.

why did that guy never get plastic surgery?

So who do we trust?

Every day he's looking more and more like Erdogan and the US is looking more like Turkey

To me it seems as though bits of the gif are missing to make the retarded believe he knocked it off because it's moving to fast for their brains to process.

The original footage that the gif was based on?
I mean the gif is clearly edited to put trump in a bad light.
I'm not even a trump fan, I think he is a buffoon, but lets discredit him on shit he actually does instead of fabricated stuff.

lol no he doesn't.

fuck off

You're the type of anti trump we need to replace the others with

>gif
It's edited.
Trump is a moron and he has let dangerous people into the white house. But this is fake and it's harmful to sentiment about real issues.
What really happened is he picked up a marine's hat, put it back on him cause he wasn't moving, the wind blew it off again and then someone else got it.

kek
The full clip shows him putting the hat on and it blowing off. But nice try.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHrQvIh0hxQ

google.com/amp/s/wpxi.relaymedia.com/amp/news/trending-now/watch-president-trump-stops-to-pick-up-marines-hat-after-wind-blows-it-away-twice/555290575
The gif is fake and it's reversed. Stop falling for the bait. He actually picked it up and put it on his head. Just search for the video you retards

this.

I don't even like Trump but that clip was pretty endearing. And he goes and chases after the hat..

I'm not even entirely anti, at least he isn't that reptile who married Bill and had a laugh at getting a rapist out of a conviction.
Personally I consider Trump a sort of wake up call, that is there to let people know that not only has the shit hit the fan, but it somehow supercharged the fan to the point of the rest of the world complaining about shit splatters in their faces.

Honestly, why can't the fucking chimps that believe these stupid things just put in some effort to find the truth? Are you too stupid to use google, you libtard shitbag? Thank you for ending this thread.

>this is fake and it's harmful to sentiment about real issues.
Is it tho? Trump haters are coming to his defense over this because its fake so now that they are on his side for this issue they will be more likely to be on his side on other issues.

OP confirmed as CNN

Omg! A literal nazi!

And we agree again.

Same. I'm not a huge fan of his, but little things like that make him more appealing.

Quit replying to these threads. No matter which side you're on it's a waste of time. You will not convince anyone to come around to your way of thinking. If you quit posting in these threads, they will go away.

What? No. Who even thinks like that? I deal with shit per issue and my opinion is going to depend on whatever that is as a whole.

In Trump's case this is some some casual outtake, sure it's nice for the marine and all but it doesn't relate to him as a statesman.

With Trump honestly I'm not even sure Trump himself is the problem. He's wildly incompetent, but not immediately malicious, so it's like tossing a loaded gun up in the air and just seeing how it lands.

What really concerns me with Trump is a select few people in his retinue. I've been aware of Manafort since he helped post-soviet satellite dictators commit coups, imprison or kill opposition, and then slaughter 118 people in Kiev as a last ditch show of force against an insurrection. Yes he's a fucking Russian agent, hes been wrecking his way from central Asia through east Europe since 1990.

It blows my fucking mind that not only his plane got landing permission in the US - he is currently wanted for a conviction on US funds embezzlement - but you cleared his SSBU and put him in the white house? What the fuck?

that video is reversed.. Trump controls all media.

He knocked the guys hat off... because he's a dick.

I agree, but how many people do you think you just convinced to stop feeding the fire? This was a rare occurrence, me taking the bait, but if the two of us are the only ones opting out then what difference does it make?

So trump walked backwards out of a helicopter, knocked off some marines cover, went to pick it up only to knock it off again?
Also Trump has about as much control of the media as you would have over a herd of cats.

I'm sorry, what was that last part? It sounded like you said the leader of my country put a ruski agent/murderer in the White House? I am outraged, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I've switched sides.

You just straight up don't give a shit huh?

>Trump assaulted a marine for wearing his hat incorrectly.

I saw this on CNN.
Drumpf is done for now, impeach him!

he wouldn't have done that to a white marine

also called him a nigger and said HEIL HITLER as he boarded Trumpforce One

I'm being completely honest my eyes have been opened he can't be all about the American ideal with a commie in the White House

Shitty. Just a shitty edit.

ok.. they didnt just reverse it.. they also added some CGI

and yes.. Trump controls all media.. and he's using that media and russian trolls to convince (You) that all media are against him..

Look into it yourself. Don't take the hyperbolic word of some user.

Post the one you made that is better.

Not skilled in those areas, user, but I can still spot a shite edit when I see one.

Tell me trips of truth, how would I even begin to find out about somebody's secret life? Can I really just look that shit up?

Honestly man I really don't give a shit what you do with the rest of the administration, but when that guy flew in it was red flags galore with US agencies. He has a background and he's a problem.

You'll have no problem finding his background hes been controversial.

Specifically finding a pre-Trump link for you
foreignpolicy.com/2014/03/19/married-to-the-ukrainian-mob/
FP article on the embezzlement circle he, Firtash and Yanukovych had going. Yanukovych is now on the lam of course, and has been convicted along with Manafort in absentia, Firtash is doing time. Had a racket going for a long while to use US foreign aid funds (he has friends in Washington I guess?) to launder Russian mob money (where the Firtash connect comes in)

Honestly this is just a for-profit scheme though, I mean it doesn't really speak to his work as a political agent. But here's a jumping off point.

Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Trump is completely oblivious to who this man is.

sure kid. try showing a little more . like before he approaches the helicopter.

thank you for posting this again. it helps us to better track your posts.

why you no say trumpanzee?

Who is us?

c-can you.. track my post?

p-p-p-please don't hurt me senpai user-kun desu

Trumplets are posting that to give the impression they have the resources and organization abilities to track people like they're implying.

why you no say trumpette?

Being this desperate

maybe it's (((((((((them)))))))))

The good goys?

>272
THOTH IS HERE

the jumpy editing looks suspicious

remember this? I sent this to the congressman's office along with a link to this board inviting him to come and lurk while he is recuperating.

faggot