The worst case ever

Prove me wrong, Sup Forums.

Your case is worse

FUCK YOu

>can't afford legal fees
>Become a lawyer and get public defendant to do the annoying work

come at me brother

oh shit it's on

not only is it hard to get out because of how tight it is in the sleeve, it scratched the shit out of it too

There's a thing called dignity, or, what's the word for it, when you do the right thing even when it's hard? Long story short I've lost control of my life.

how long have you been on Sup Forums?

what?

Nothing will ever top digipacks in terms of shit packaging.

These

digipaks look nice and they house the cd safely, but you can't replace it like you can with a jewel case. Digisleeves on the other hand don't keep your cd safe; they scratch the shit out of it everytime you take it out. People only use them because it's "eco-friendly" it seems

I hate when the booklet get stucked on the sides or won't even get out because it's blocked by those 2 dots

super jewel cases are worse, you have to fold the booklet to get it out, which would crease it

whoever designed this should be fucking hanged

I made the mistake of buying the repackaged 2010 versions of the Elvis 50's/60's/70's box sets. Despite appearing to be resting gently, the discs are jammed in place by plastic nubs. Getting one out is like taking part in a wrestling match. Fucking (((Sony)))

The only way to remove the discs is to bend them in a horrifying way, and getting them back in is equally painful. It's like trying to remove a CD booklet without being able to slide it out.

Jews did it
there's no other explenation

>plastic parts protecting all the paper bits with instead of paper case that will deteriorate rapidly
>very easy to disassemble and reassemble with new jewel case parts if it cracks or snaps
>those tabs on the inside of the cover to keep the cover booklet in place while still allowing for easy removal if you want to read it
>geared wheel keeps the disc firmly in place regardless of how it is stored/moved
>sufficient space on the side to make identification easier

get fucked OP, those were great cases

This even worse when it's one of those digipacks where it's glued to the cardboard and can't be swapped out

it's annoying when they don't even have booklets, like that one

I thought those connected ones had better durability
no OP, these are the fucking worst. It damages the inner ring and at least 3 of my ps2 games were damaged. Well they were pirated anyway, so it wasn't that bad

>Carmageddon

What a game

I preferred those to the little cardboard slip cases cd's tend to come in now.

That's what you get for owning a Wallflowers album.