Sup Forums will start getting a lot more snatch once it starts feeling the Bern. Just sayin'

Sup Forums will start getting a lot more snatch once it starts feeling the Bern. Just sayin'.

#neverbernie

good point. I am now #feelingthebern

>Implying we actually like pussy and aren't a bunch of raging faggots just like this man (minus the love for black dick)

bernie is a faggot women like trump...

Snatch is for pussies, wear that MAGA hat and fuck them in the ass

...and no bern was felt. Ever.

Single mothers and fat chicks? No thanks. Plus there are legitimate hot bitches that like Trump.

>Not wanting to make America great again.

Women like powerful men who offer them free shit.

No surprise here, any man with half a brain knows exactly which of the two women would prefer in that image.

I don't want to #FeelTheBern of SJW STDs though.

I would the girl on the right.

I'm a cruz missle fuck off

Yes, women are more left wing. What's new? Men are taxed to fund single mothers and bail out promiscuous women through abortion. Fuck off. They don't deserve anything until they prove their equality without bullshit quotas. Send feminists to work on oil rigs instead of low-test offices. See how long they last.

Its not really wrong, a lot of girls do want Bernie. But just like his policy, it is based on emotional outcry rather than facts and evidence.

Let me just compromise on my values so women can shit all over civilization some more, also muh DICK

Jesus Christ, bernigger attempts at dank maymays are so fucking lame.

nice job stealing our memes you r3ddit faggot

>women say that want weak beta males who let them run all over them
Wew