Why does Sup Forums hate trannies so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emilysteaparty/
youtube.com/watch?v=5JqeSU7lSLE
youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI
youtube.com/watch?v=6sBN3IfRV6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats a dude?

Is this what you do on your lunch break every day?

Fucking looks like my ex Ukrainian gf. Guess she was a dude.

no that's emily rudd

No, but she is a qt
instagram.com/emilysteaparty/

>why does Sup Forums hate trannies?
>posts a picture of an attractive female but the juxtaposition with the thread title implies that it's a picture of a tranny

shills got New Zealand IPs now boys

good cuz I'd marry her no questions asked.

Because they are a ruse, a Trojan horse.
I think trannies are, at least in part, a heat check to see how much wacky bullshit the left can normalize.

mental disorder that has been hijacked by the left/liberals/democrats and made to be TOTALLY NORMAL, YOU BIGOT!

if you look at MRI's and CT scans, their brain scans are STRIKINGLY similar to Body Integrity Identity Disorder- a disorder that causes a person EXTREME hate/mistrust of a body part; it could be an arm, a leg, an eye. They WILL try and have it removed and if that fails they try to amputate themselves

transgender people are no dissferent, they just want one part of their body removed, and by doing so they think that replacing it with the part of the other gender will somehow magically make them HAPPY

oh but statistics/reality is a harsh mistress aint she? Most of them commit suicide after "transitioning" as they realize that they FUCKED UP

99.99% of trannies look like men. 100% are men. Why do you keep promoting this shit.

THIS GETS POSTED EVERY DAY.

Come up with quality threads you fuckin' goon.

Pic unrelated right?

Right?

Cause I've been jerking to this girl

>Hating mental invalids
Yeah no, they are unfortunate sick people.
Just keep them off the streets please.

She's moderately attractive at best

Because the faggots who whine about trannies use pics of real girls instead of their beloved Ms. Frankensteins as bait.

Because trannies are the loudmouthed vegans compared to faggots loudmouthed vegetarianism.

Because for all of both groups pitiful mewling to be left alone, not only can neither one ever shut the fuck up but they actually demand constant attention.

You cocksucking degenerates manage to make fucking women appear sane and logical.

Because I took biology class in seventh grade and every one I met were annoying pricks.

Why are all of her followers apparently sandniggers?

fiki fiki

Why does Sup Forums reply to shitposts instead of listening to this groovy tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=5JqeSU7lSLE

she's from minnesota

Because they're men that could trick a straight man.

Here's something more suited to your tastes.

can't have children thus useless

I doubt anyone would care too much about trannies etc if they didn't embed themselves with the left and try to snibbidy snip childrens weiners.

>calling them she
I want off this ride

This is so fucking great
>dude rocking out playing the absolute shit out of his Russian banjo
>audience completely silent and deadpan the whole time

This puppy-eyed whore is getting far too much attention than she deserves.

"I transitioned early"
-Emily Rudd

formerly Emil Rudd

>New Zealander wishes he was straya the post

I dont hate trannys i hate the people who say they are but arent.

awww shit canada brings the bantz

MAN HANDS
A
N

H
A
N
D
S

Yepp

Because some are attractive, and I don't like being duped. Also it makes me question my sexuality.

>someone else shouldnt get to live their life how they wat because they make sexuality complex

wow could you be any more of a fucking nigger

Why do you keep making this same thread? Fuck off, you are part of the cancer.

I am pretty conflicted about trannies. Most are disgusting because they look like males. I wouldn't mind getting head from the hot ones, but that is as far as I'll go. Also I might punch them afterwards.

These faggots just keep spamming Anzu and Emily Rudd at tranny threads to get attention.

This board is being slid, 5 nearly identical "tranny" posts within minutes of each other.

that's just /intl/. Natural born shitposters.

you mean they are developing new shit posting tactics faster than australia and canada?!?!?!

More like faggots craving attention.

>Not having mesh over her eyes

Slut

>why does Sup Forums hate mentally ill people who have literally complained so much that liberals have taken up their cause and assured them over and over again that they are not mentally ill

Gee maybe because they are the ultimate expression of degeneracy?

I don't hate trannies, I hate people that get offended when I call, for instance, a MtF tranny a man.

Maybe that's because they aren't men?

lmao nice one user. We all know they are men, but that's okay I don't care if a man wants to wear a dress, take hormones, or use the women's restroom it is his call. Just don't be a faggot and act like it's evil for me to say you are a man still.

hey are there any self-hating trannies in here who will be my gf

Every one of your faggots can fuck off back to /lgbt

There's like 8 Trap threads right now.

You want to stop violence toward sexual freaks Start by keeping it to yourself.

THATS NOT A TRANNY. JUST STOP SHITPOSTING KIWI. FUCK OFF.

Trannies are the vegans of the fag world. They push their crazy bullshit on everyone else. Instead of adapting, they force everyone to adapt to them.

Besides, finding a sane tranny is like finding a goddamn unicorn. They're their own sphere of chaos, negatively effecting everyone and everything around them.

Just like you're not supposed to feed into a hypochondriac's delusions, you shouldn't feed into a tranny's mental illness. It only makes them worse.

Why do people feel the need to post the same thread everyday a thousand times?

Honest question:

Is that a boy who cut his own penis or didn't but dresses just like a girl? Or is that all bullshit and she is a girl?

I have been seeing this posted all week. Hoped it would pass by cause shes average looking at best.

Are you transphobic according to liberals if you don't date a chick just because she has a penis?

Can't trust shapeshifters.

body dysmorphia is a serious mental illness and if it is not treated often leads to other serious mental issues and suicide

Like with fags, Sup Forums is on the wrong side of history

so much make up

What kind of shitpost is that, NZ? Apply yourself for fuck's sake.

Woah, that webm.

Sauce

It's obviously Anzu.

Her/his name is Anzu, I believe. I think s/he has a youtube channel.

Pretty sure anzu is a biological girl

youtube.com/watch?v=sazglACiZhI

You sure?

It's a turk. She uses metric tons of make-up.

But I've been wrong before

Yes, there are pictures of her when she was a little girl. She has never been a boy. Also, being from Turkey, it would be extremely unacceptable to be a trap/transexual. Those kind of people have to live deep in the shadows.

What if these famous passable trannies aren't trannies at all and fake it for attention?

Sure, there's nudes or older pics of some of them around, but that's a tiny minority.

This pic of her is the best tbqh

>not aggressively treating your trans disorder with psychotherapy
>letting people do this unchecked and damage their own body with hormones or reconstruction

c--cute

kys

no it isn't and this same sheep fucker has been posting this thread over and over in order to confuse Sup Forums about their sexuality. He posts an actual female and says it's a tranny so you begin to think that they're no different than real women, when in actuality they mostly look like pic related.

Why does this degeneracy even exists?

i dont. Trannys are my fetish. especially the little dicks ones

Exactly. Along with all the people who supposedly like trannx cock and the "redilled" trap. All shills just like the ones who make us hate different nations

Why are they hurting my Anzu?

Because they're Flamboyantly Dishonorable.

They are freaks who need to be put down

Why was this allowed?

It's degenerate.

Because trannies are people who lie to themselves about their gender and want everyone around them to share in their delusions.

I don't. I masturbate to them all the time

*tips bowler hat

I thought you could see Japs' eyebrows on top of their hair?

thats a guy ?

Sauce?

It's only ok if you can't tell it's a tranny.

No, its a female, and thats from a makeup tutorial video

THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING FEMALE, FUCK YOU CALLING HER A TRANNY YOU SADISTIC FUCK.

ok thank god

i don't have the link, but its a russian dance school twerking video
if that helps

and yes its amazing

actually i'll take the time to find it for you user...

fuck Emma Stone is so hot

>Why does Sup Forums hate trannies so much?

Sup Forums is just one person.

I don't hate transexuals for being transexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sBN3IfRV6Q