What's your alcoholic drink of choice?

What's your alcoholic drink of choice?

Drinking red wine now. Need those sweet anthocyanins

Pure ethanol

beer, i prefer czech beer.

Medical alcohol.

Craft beer, imports. Imperial stouts, IPAs, Pale Ales and Dunkels, preferably.

Kid friendly safety cola

Washington Apple.

mah nigger. Plzeňský Prazdroj is my favorite

kek im drinking red wine with a shot of red sour puss in it

why do you say "craft" beers? what does craft mean?

anything above %20 alcohol really

None because im not an insecure pathetic alcoholic that drinks poison for others to think im cool

Actually, THC is the best alcohol I've ever had

a nice cold bottle of alcohol

nice one! I always drink staro brno when i am in my hometown, cause there is really no other czech beer here. When I have the chance to come over and buy some beer, I buy kozel.

Done projecting Greg? Back on topic I prefer lean

Buckfast or Stella

I bet you're really fun at parties.

yeah cause thats the only reason people drink alcohol

Irish whiskey is brity gud. Usually my go to is rum and coke.

Tequila with a slice of lime

Same here.

I've evolved from captain to sailor Jerry.

On occasion I can switch it out for kraken.

Because that's what they're called.

kek, thinking alcohol is only for peer pressure and depression.

Chartreuse.

He doesn't go to parties.

aha ok....drinking beer all my life but I heard this just a few times. is it an american thing?

>making jokes at parties instead of fucking

Mead is the shit

Probably. It mostly means it was produced in a small brewery, but it's also a way of distinguishing better beer from shitty pisswater like Bud, PBR, Keystone, Miller, etc.

>sitting at home crying with a bottle of milk instead of going to partys

What does it taste like?

Its British. Real ales and craft beer followed by a dramatic of single malt whisky

ah ok! cool thing, thanks user

If you got good stuff, literally like liquid honey. Here in Germany there are a ton of different sorts of Honey, some lovely and sweet, some with a more bitter and harsh taste. So you've got a pretty wide variety of Mead.
And you can get ist mixed with other stuff, like cherry juice or black currant.

Smirnoff Ice

i've seen better strawman buddy

you dont see shit cause you are staying at home with your teddy bears

Strawberry Pussy with Whiskey in it

>tfw neurons and liver have been literaly disintegrated

Whiskey, or a few beers if I'm mixing stuff

I drink at least two bottles a year. Were i live, they are fucking expensive, but it is worth

>tfw when you are too dumb to understand the meaning of regulation

I'm a simple man.
TX Whiskey or rum and come.

Jägermeister is the shit.

neurons... they fuck up synapses you cuckloving assface parrot shithead, at least research your shit you introvert fucktit

Chianti Classico, any vinyard.

Only alcohol I drink anymore, and only alone with dinner, never with people.

Wine

grow up child

Who the fuck cares about it, synapses are the ones that permit the neurons do their shit, you are still killing that shit

Thanks but I'd rather not.

My nigga, Chianti is fantastic

I buy them for 12 to 17€

this right here

Rum

It is. I brew Methyglins and leave them in for two years, and peoples minds melt right out their face when they taste it. Best thing ever. Also, first alchoholic beverage ever. Beer before there was such a thing as beer.

Crown Royal RYE...The whisky bible declared it to be the best whisky in the world for 2016. I agree with them.

this

why not with friends?

>Jack
Teenager or trailer trash.
...or typical hipster romanticizing either of them.

Vodka and Jizz

lol that's how I feel after half a bottle of rum too

i meant whiskey in general you twat..and what the fuck is wrong with jack you faggot? its a great tasting whiskey

Chivas and jack are both shit

Grow up

I'll bet you think Comfort is perfectly fine too.

A beer and a shot of dark rum.

>Alcohol is a mild depressant poison that impairs motor function
>countless deaths related to this mild poison, the amount of which have only increased thanks mostly to people poisoning themselves and then operating motor vehicles in the modern era.
>Overindulging in the short term can kill outright.
>Overindulging in the long term eventually overwhelms the part of the body designed to filter poisons, killing the victim unless they receive a liver transplant from someone who wasn't as stupid as they were.
>Regularly consuming the mild poison can irreversibly restructure the brain to be reliant on receiving more poison, typically causing over-consumption and the related problems

The fact that alcohol is still legal is excellent evidence why the masses should have no say in their own welfare.

Bring back the prohibition, shoot all drug users in their stoner/drunkard heads.

>Jack is trailer trash

Jack is expensive af where I live

Mmmmm man, I miss Strongbow. Good stuff. There is no real good cider like that in the States.

Where's the Jameson at?

>when you hate others for having fun because you never have fun

yes .. especialy with orange juice and a shot or two of peach schnapps in it,,you an alcohol ''expert '' arent you? a connoisseur even .huh?

As an alcoholic, I could not agree more. I wish I'd had the good sense to avoid that swill when I was younger. Currently I'm paying the consequences.

We need a sober society in order to function.

Jack tastes fucking disgusting.
Get good m9
Pic related

captain morgan with coke and ice is my shit

I'm on that makers mark life

semen and jack

post tits

try the "cask strength" next time

kek

i get ice cold strongbow at the kiosk next to my house,,also the new blackberry flavor two.only 97 cents a bottle

thats cheap, I have to pay up to 30 euro
depends on how you define beer....

My friends are alcoholics. If they see me drinking anything it gets ugly and turns into an all night (& next day) thing. So as far as anyone knows, I don't drink, and it's better for liver and wallet and criminal record that I don't anyway. But I enjoy the hell out of the rich aromas and flavors that pour out the top of a bottle of Chianti more than drinking, or even eating, so I have a glass of that 3-4 times a week, in keeping with best practices for your heart.

I now prefer stimulants over depressants.
...life is depressing enough as it is without needing any help.

:(

bud light my negroid

My go to drink is Jim Beam Apple with Ginger Ale

Have fun living a boring life as the buzz killington of every party. When you give a fuck about a social life, you party, drink, drug and smoke. For freedoms sake.

>yer ona dem so cawled axpurts huh.
>bet u'd lak mah southern comfort in fruit punch

Wow, I didn't know whiskey could get even more disgusting. We should have killed you fucking southerners off when we had an excuse.

so you want the government to have even more control than they already do?

Prohibition doesn't work though. Especially not for alcohol when making it is incredibly easy and well known. I agree it's absolutely fucking awful. If it was just as illegal as the 'harder' drugs I imagine it'd have just the same social stigma attached to it. Better idea is to legalize and properly educate people rather than throw bullshit scare tactics and lies at them so they can make their own decisions. Most people decide not to take drugs despite availability and there's nothing wrong with having fun as long as you know when to stop.

put a gun inside your mouth and pull the trigger you fuck

Liquor - Rum or Whiskey.
Whiskey tends to be cheaper and due to budgeting, I prefer whiskey over rum 75% of the time.

Beer - Anything dark and bitter. You name it.

Wine - Not a big wine drinker, though I'll drink it if it's offered.

It started to work at the end there when they started putting poison in the booze mid-distribution. Paying the cost of all the drunks and the accidents they cause and healthcare bills they dump on society suddenly became a self-correcting problem lol.

whats wrong with tankerade

bombay is the shit too nukka

I too drink Everclear