APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

For the truth? No way fag

A zionist complaining about niggers having too many kids?
no way.

It's gotta take some serious balls to stand up and tell a very cucked nation like France that the problem is that nogs breed like mice and giving them money is like throwing it into a pit and will never help Africa.

HAHAHAHAHA

He's right you know

Yeah I'm surprised

If the G20 don't prepare a "Marshall Plan" for Africa, does domino theory apply? Will the Russian kleptocracy or Chinese authoritarianism creep into Africa and turn the entire continent against the civilized West?

Oh no, did those snowflakes voted for such a man instead of a woman? Ouch.. desudesudesu-

>"Civilizational"
Do you mean cultural?
Please tell me that we're finally looking at the ideas of people and we're over the "blame whitey" bullshit.

No, now we say he's a racist.
You get how this is supposed to go.

The problem with africa is large parts of it are essentially uninhabitable for anything larger than tribes.

Nomadic tribes can survive quite happily over a wide area of africa but once the population increases you quickly run out of food, water and natural resources. Most of the african continent simply isn't suitable for large scale habitation like they're trying to force on it leading to starvation and lack of clean water.

Liberals will support this, especially now kek this is gold

I'm watching you Macron, your wife has earned a little of my respect.

>no, we have to open the borders because these snowflakes will support us.
>Madam, we're running out of food
>Who cares.
>Madam, you're running out of fuel.
>Ok, ok, tell the others to take a step back, we're drowning.

yeah. Africa's really has a lack of natural resources. Get a book you dumb nigger. It's the richest continent in terms of natural resources you fucking idiot

This.

Dude is more conservative than Le Pen!

as in wood, berries, fruits etc. I don't think 4 year old nignogella who has to walk 3 miles to find water can work a bagger 288

purifying water is relatively simple. They're honestly not intelligent enough to do it for themselves, rely on help from whites and keep having kids they can't feed or medicate nonstop. Blacks are literally cancer for this planet and civilized countries. Cancer. And it's metastasized