My GF fucked like eight guys before me, while i've only fucked three girls...

My GF fucked like eight guys before me, while i've only fucked three girls. She's had dick smaller and way bigger than mine, did anal with someone but doesn't with me and even fucked a german nigger, cheating on her ex.

What do, /b?

Do you love her? Does she love you? You can't get hung up on the past. And if she's tried anal and doesn't wanna do it again, you're a dick for wanting her to.

Seems normal.

Just fuck girls behind her back until you are equal in partner count

The point is she "gave" anal to some other faggot who cared about her less presumably. He's not a dick for wanting anal. It's normal.

> My GF fucked like eight guys before me
So the real number is around 30 to 40. So what?

> did anal with someone
Translalted: with every single one night stand. Meh, but that's ok

> even fucked a german nigger
Fucking leave her!

> cheating on her ex
Yep leave her.

Maybe fuck her first, but defenately leave her. Have some self respect.

Dude, she's going to cheat on you if she hadn't already...

Sounds like a massive whore, congrats

Exactly this. Why wouldn't she do it with me. That other guy was just her rebound

Cheat on her first then leave her

Who gives a flying fuck with how many dudes she has fucked. 8 is relatively a pretty small number, because some bitches get that in a week.

And she prob tried anal once and hated it. Don't get pissy. You don't deserve a girlfriend. Fucking idiot.

I care about her though. And she's got a great chubby ass. And she actually wants cum inside her.

Mad roastie detected

she literally told me it wasn't bad (the anal). Wtf does that mean then

you desperate

if she doesn't want to do it, she probably didn't enjoy it.
wanting her to something that she doesn't like, and not even putting that into the equation, is pretty dickish.
>real number is around 30 to 40
wise.

Did she tell you all this before or after you started dating?

probably hasnt even had a gf

After, like two months in

Bro, we're animals.
We fuck anyone we're with and if she doesn't like anal she just doesn't like anal.

Bah, you'll care about the next one too. But the next one will not cheat on you with a nigger.

>pic related

She's also made out with a 38 year old nigger in Turkey

Has a wife and 2 children...but good try.

You got manipulated if she didn't divulge it before you started dating. Now trickle truth. That's rather abusive on her part. Especially if she didn't make those other guys get into a relationship first and did things she won't do with you. If she is doing trickle truth chances are it's a lot worse all around than what she's saying, particularly if she had to manipulate you first before she started on it.

If she let you cum inside her, she let everyone to do that ... leave her, but first cum inide her and cheat on her

Aww this is so sweet
Fucking christ I love you beta fucks
Without you your gf's wouldn't have anyone to cheat on with me

Care to explain? I'm pretty sure this is all she fucked tbh.

Oh I'm pretty sure she let at least 3 guys do that. She got tested when we started dating though, saw the test results

If you're going to be insecure about it, might as well leave her now and save yourselves the trouble.
>did anal with someone but doesn't with me
Two possibilities, either she's using it as a power play or she just tried anal and isn't into it, thus she doesn't want to do it with you. If anal is something you're really into then you two are sexually incompatible = leave her.
>fucked a German nigger
And?
>Cheating on her ex
History of infidelity is worrying but there could be mitigating factors.
If she's worth sticking around for, all relationships require some modicum of sacrifice and it seems like the biggest sacrifice you're set to make (based on the shit-tier info you've provided) is letting go of your own insecurities, which you're going to have to do either way because desperation doesn't wear well on anyone and, even if you find another woman, you'll inevitably run into the same problem again.
Good luck OP, you're a faggot.

Sounds like it.

Well now it's even clearer. Get the fuck out. Turk and nigger: She does not have an ounce of self respect nor moral nor loyalty. Save yourself some pain and get out.

Also, did she tell you that? Because if she did and you stay, she will have no respect for you left at all. She will then cheat on you and eventually (pretty soon) leave you as her subconcisous sees you as a weakling with no self respect.

>even fucked a german nigger

You mean a German? You're being redundant as they're pretty much ALL niggers these days.

>Don't like your gf fucking everyone? You must be insecure.

>fucked a german nigger, cheating on her ex.
>What do, /b?

once a cheater always a cheater. dump the bitch.
also, she fucked a nigger, so her pussy should be declared an ecological disaster area.

once a cheater always a cheater.

>she actually wants cum inside her

inb4 trapped to pay child support

good luck user, you should definitely try to stay with her after you become a "father", she'll try to initiate divorce everyday

I wouldn't think she just lied to me, she thought out for months how she would craft the lies specific to you. Holding back more info and slowly telling one thing after another to add to the stack so the straw doesn't break the camels back, Really believe she's being honest about it and it's not a lot worse than what she's saying?

other anons said it all but its not mutual gtfo save yourself the time and money

>going to cheat on you if she hadn't already...
>if she had not already

Has not.
Just saying.

^this OP, you should definitely get married

She told me everything the first time I remotely asked about her past sex life. I just didn't ask that that soon. I'm pretty sure she's not lying to me.

>What do, /b?

post nudes of course

Right now I'm the gold digger cuz she works and i still study

Believing she tells the truth when she says she only fucked 8 guys.
Too cuck

ive been in a similar situation and after we broke up around a year later she told me about two other guys she had cheated on me with that i hadn't even had the slightest suspicion about.

>fucked a german nigger, cheating on her ex.
Dump her.

Trust me, you will dodge a bullet.

People stay like they are, even years can't change that.

I know. But not risking Exif data

then what happens when you get a job? preggo and child support for life?

you really think she likes paying for your ass?

shes gonna leave ya when she finds some else better then you (et chad) and can actually spend her money on herself

so if you wanna keep her you might wanna step up your studys a bit

once a cheater always a cheater

Yeah well if she didn't tell you this stuff before hand I still think you're getting played. Cuck.
Yeah I had a girl cheat on me with at least 2 dudes I suspected but I just wanted to believe she was that big of a shit head. Of course she constantly went out of her way to prove it even after things got broken off, maybe especially then.

She seemed fine till you said this. Death to fatties.

She's pretty committed to me, I think at least. She's only cheated on that ex. And that was because the dude put 0.0001% effort into it and literally had a premature ejaculation problem (10/30 seconds).

>implying Sup Forums betas should wait for their perfect living waifu, pure as the driven snow.
If she's a slut then leave her but don't pretend it's an "alpha" choice to leave someone because you're worried about not measuring up to past partners.

How would that go, lol. "Hey, before you kiss me right now, I fucked 8 guys, had cum in me by 4 others and did anal with someone"

I don't know how do you think that kind of conversation should go. It's no big deal right?
lol

I don't think two people would ever have sexy time if such a convo would occur before having sex

become a trap

exif data has been automatically stripped by Sup Forums for all pics on Sup Forums and most other boards for years now. do it.

Why would you date a cheater unless you literally wanted to be cucked? Just asking OP

how can i know thats 100% foolproof.

Cuz she had a good reason.
because:

Fact that she's cheated is the most worrying part, if she did it once she'll do it again
Also mfw everyone in this thread is like "She fucked a nignog leave now!" when they have never gotten laid/are aspie Sup Forums keyboard warriors

Trust me.

Post a test image and check the EXIF data coming back, you illiterate cuck.

How bout no bro :P

Well if she is ashamed to tell people about it, then why did she do it so much with so many different people that go around talking about it most likely.
If she couldn't tell you about it, and has to manipulate you into being with her before she will then why should you stay with her after you find out?

Just don't take it serious. See her as some kind of fleshlight that talks shit from time to time

I'd actually never do anything with a girl that got fucked by a sandnigger

I think pretty much every non-slut would be a little bit ashamed.

Break up with her

She did it because he was a rebound. She possibly did it because she looked at his dick and thought, "Hmm... that'll fit in there no problem, maybe I'll give it a shot with this rando." (which is how I got in a lot of ass in the day).

You think you're owed it because she did it with someone else. You're not.

You are a bitch, though.

OP your a fag. I just got 30 and I've never had a girlfriend. Don't care either.

As someone who cheats, giving up cheating is like giving up a ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Except you're not just tempted to use it one time, you're tempted to use it every time the opportunity comes up.

I don't know about you retards, but I cash that fucking ticket in every single time.

But i've never tried it. I really want to. I just cant seem to get it in her ass.

Nice to see some responses from actual normal people

He wrote german nigger, not sand nigger. There are just plain nigger niggers in germany, so he could have meant the fried chicken ooga booga kind, not the allah akbar kind.

either way really. she's tainted.

>More powerful then even the most cunning of sorcerers
Teach us your wisdom user

FUck her like a whore. Love her like princess.
The ENd. !!

But what if she had a good reason?

me = 1 before her, GF = 15 before me... I feel like a cuck, wana trade? :D

So fucking what? you're mad because she's been with more people than you? that sounds like more your fault than hers. Maybe just be happy she's with you and not with the black german.

agree with the first part, but your last sentence is a bit light

>cuck says its okay to be cuck
>cuck tries to rationalize cuck thoughts
>cuck calls user bitch because he questioned cucking
Wew lad, you have some serious masculinity problems.

how does she look :P

>Bah, you'll care about the next one too.

/thread

You don't have to break up with her... Your insecurities will cause the relationship to fail anyway. Numbers don't matter. My gf has fucked less than 10 people. I've fucked about 130. I just don't tell her the number and it's no big deal. I don't ask about her past either because it's irrelevant. I'm 32, she's 23, and she's outrageously hot. It works because I have confidence. You do not so it will fail

have patience OP
play the long game with your personal goals in mind as priority #1

You should be more sexually self secure and stop violating her privacy with so many invasive nagging questions and you wouldnt get your panties in a knot like this. Of course shes minimizing. Your feelings are just too fucking tender to hear the real truth. Stop bugging the shit out of her about it before she really hurts your feelings.

I too like to lie on the internet to attempt impressing strangers for attention

explain?

Provide contact info and I'll take care of her

that only means that she would gladly do it again
I suggest you fuck her in the ass occasionally, it's fun

user, realize that you need to leave her. Man up, get a girl who wants you and not the pleasure you can give, and leave this board of cucks and beta defenders behind.

there is no good reason to cheat.
I had never cheated. THe closet things was me actully telling my bf at the time i was sick of his shit and i was planning to sleep with some dude at work. ( i was 19 at the time ) i was honest with the stupid fuck . But i had never cheat on any one i have been with. It is lying. And when some one cant be honest with themselves . Your asking for trouble.
You cant fix people self eestem issues . thats thier own insecurities .

Look she may be coming clean telling you where her vag has been , it looks like she likes you. also it tells you if you dont treat her right , she has no trouble going off and fucking some dude.

so back to me saying fuck her like a whore ( cause it seems she has issue but loves to fuck ) and treat her like a princess . that is all

A reason good enough to cheat on someone but not good enough to just break up with them?

Lol think about it OP

yeah exactly. but her ass seems to be closed like a vault. i just cant go in. I blame the mindset

Really? Your kind seems quite common, you know, the ones who enjoy being unverifiable and queer on the internet.