Hey Sup Forums, rate my potato harvest. This is only about half of it...

Hey Sup Forums, rate my potato harvest. This is only about half of it. It's been raining so much lately and our tractor kept getting stuck. We will pick the rest in a few days. I hope I didn't let you guys down this year

Damn son that's a fine harvest. Are you going to eat them all? How long will they last?

All for personal use and giving away to family/neighbors. They'll last for about 10 months before we eat them all. We add lime powder to them to soak up the moisture.

how much work does it take to get that amount of potatoes?

I hope a plague of locust wipe out your crops

As far as planting, it's easy. Picking them is a bitch, especially as wet as the ground was. We still have a good bit more to pick.

Kek's will be done.

>He has no appreciation for agriculture, the purest of human endeavours

Not an Irish Catholic out of 10

Great work OP. I have a lot in my garden ready to dig up. Nice seeing fellow growers

>he doesn't just put potatoes on the ground then layer two feet of straw on top of them, peeling back the straw at harvest time harvest, simultaneously growing phat potatoes and enriching the soil

Shitposting is the purest of human endeavours

>while you sleep a bot fly will lay eggs in your ass hole
Potatoes are the shit established form of vegetable

Thank you so much. A little more small ones than usual, but I love just boiling them whole. Maybe have a shrimp boil sometime.

What species of potato are they?

Unfamine/10

why did you need a tractor for this harvest. It looks like about 20 or 30 plants worth.

We also have a lot of corn. And some okra, squash, tomatoes, and the best onions you'll ever ear. I eat them like apples. Also have hot chili peppers and purple hull peas. I love making jelly out of the peppers and eating it on my peas.

5/10 harvest.

You're at least turning it into tasty wodka?

>Irishman's dilemma
>Do I eat the potato now or drink it later?

To break up the ground. It's very hard on top. Once you plow through it it's very soft.

No. I'm not a fan. I just drink beer, bourbon, and tequila.

You should try a few different varieties. They come in so many colors. The fun of growing is that your harvest is a lot better and more exotic than anything you can get in the stores

Look up salt potatoes. They're a local staple in central ny, and a delicious way to use up your smaller taters.

ah I see. I am from Minnesota. Our ground was pretty soft so for the home garden we just used a spade.

Red Irish.

Ah well, they do look like good potatoes. If you ever want good vodka, polish vodka is the way to go.

Looks absolutely delicious and easy to do. I'm gonna have to try it.

Wait something like this work? Not op.

Usually I fertilize the ground with a copious amount of organics fertilizer

Our next row (the one we couldn't pick) is Yukon Gold.

damnn OP nice harvest

10/10.. keep up the good work!

Yeah, it's a well-known trick for potato growing. Look at these spuds.

Man those look good.

They are great at any summer party.

I also eat onions raw out of the ground, better than apples!

nice taters, what u gonna do with all them taters

fuck my dick

looks good

How do you Irish people make all these potatoes? Teach us your Irish ways please!

So you just mix your reds in there with the rest?

I'm an OG onion lover, even as a 5 year old I would eat them. Wish you could try these, the are strong as fuck. I like an onion that burns. With a piece of cornbread.

Congratulations

You made like $400 in potatoes?

I don't believe I am irish. My Mom claims we are but every white person claims to be part irish. I do suffer from crippling alcoholism though, so it's possible.

I remember OP. 5 Guys contractor.

That's nothing faggot

I'm a fucking Onion lover for life

I get them out of the ground and shove them right in my ass

this is for personal consumption

quit being a sassy little fuck. he already said its for his family & friends

Awesome potatoes OP!!!!!

One row per variety. I'll probably just have them on a seperate side of the storage area.

yeah the only time i cry from an onion is when i shove them up my ass too

Man your a lucky guy op, wish i had some land to do stuff like that

Nope, that was someone different. But I would like to meet that man and shake his hand because Five Guys fries are badass.

That is a good looking harvest, mate.
How large is the area used for planting the potatoes?

One of the few perks of rural Alabama. Low as fuck land taxes too.

under blanched fries are the secret.
oh and amounts of cajun powder in the deep frier

Very, very small. Potatoes are very efficient to grow. That is one row about 3 feet wide and 150 feet long.

congrats!