Why don't niggers want to play hockey?

Why don't niggers want to play hockey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcblvxhurns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Subban's brothers

Too poor, can't afford it, and Africans can't handle the cold.

It's too cold, banana can't grow on ice.

The only thing black on the ice is getting the shit beat out of it by a bunch of white guys with sticks.

most can't afford it, cost close to 1k just for equipment and then 500~ for leagues.

Proof right here!

chris rock answered that question about 30 years ago

>expensive
>cold
>takes skill and thought
It just doesnt fit niggers well

yeah about that white boys

ya logic is flawed have you even watched a hockey game?

Niggers make up less than 2% of the NHL. My point still stands.

>double 69s

checked

niggers don't want to play hockey because it's a small market sport with a small salary cap

niggers want to play apehoop/handegg/luckswing and make hundreds of millions

Found the fat fuck

bro you just said that Niggers dont play but then you fuked up and say that they make up less than 2% of the NHL. so they do play by your logic

Gotta love Ryan Reaves

Hockey is the greatest sport ever. Why wouldn't anyone play hockey?

what is the correlation between stating factual information and being fat?

>hurr not all black people!
Fuck off

hey man you fuked up not me

gottem

because we're too busy playing sports that people watch and care about and making more money. hockey has no money.

Hahahah. Niggers don't play because it's too expensive for the gear and registration fee. Minorities play soccer or prison rock because all you need is to steal a ball and jack someone for some shoes and you're set. Fucking pavement apes.

>Pittsburgh trades sundqvist and draft pick for reeves

Penguins already have a enforcer by the name of sestito.

>people don't care about hockey
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcblvxhurns

dam user you just got roasted like the japs at hiroshima

lol PK Poophands is such a nig. Nobody wants him on their team because he's and uppity spook.

sydney cuckby

Not him, but where?

Africa ain't cold my niggas. If we took that sport too then the whites ain't even finna let niggas ball at all.

I laughed so hard I cried when I read "apehoop" godamn user you made my day

>no money

Bitch I never. U see what commercials they runnin during cup playoffs, muafucka? lexus and Mercedes commercials. U know what commercials you see during NBA playoffs? Mountain Dew and call of duty.

Hockey sport is best sport for best whiteys

how stupid are you, nigger? this is why you're best at picking cotton. stakes no brain power.

because niggers can't afford luxury vechiles. they advertise to the demopgriac that watches. typical stupid nigger.

Something something stolen bicycle, something something lack of traction, something... grape soda, watermelon, fish sammich.

Christ.

yeah youre so tough on the internet but you would shit your pants in front of a real nigga and btw i play hockey as a defenseman

Feel free to leave Tyrone.

berg for the win

I think you missed the point, user

>he has been posting in the thread the whole time without knowing how to respond to posts

i bet this pasty face cuck can't even skate better yet play hockey

>uppity spook

Spooks on tv in whatever form are uppity

takes more skill than other sports
they aren't smart enough, that's literally what it is

stupid faggot, a fat fuck would never make fun of baseball, its the only "sport" they could possibly play.

pic related, professional fat fat, playing profesional american sport

Lolololololololololololol

could it t be that there is more than one person leaving a single comment .....shocker i know but your white brain can handle the stress

Reaves toughest Nig besides big buff in the league

Folks here in Nashville seem to like him.

for all the people saying they cant handle the cold, football is played outside and during the fall and winter?? They seem to perform pretty well still. Maybe if people stopped trolling they would realize that the real talent in hockey is regional. New England, Upper Midwest, Canada and cold fucking eastern block countries. The same way most lacrosse players come from the tri-state or maryland, and the best football players come from the south. Also for people saying that hockey is too complicated to play for black people, football again is a game that takes a high amount of concentration and study in most skill positions.

Why do you lie on the internet

>Implying they're stupid for choosing the best paying sports
This is a new dimension of autism

It's because people are retarded and love to be closet racists knowing in real life they don't have the balls to say any of this to real people. they are extremely tough behind a keyboard and screen. Haha nothing but beta ass bitches

cuz if the ice melts they can't swim

God-tier cringe thread OP. Keep up the good work.

I've drunkenly called a spade a spade i.e. nigger in public twice. I live in DC. Needless to say I was set upon by 4+ enraged blacks both times, and beaten soundly

I'm not saying I'm proud of it, far from it, but damn it, I have the balls to say it and the scars to prove it.

>on todays episode of "things that never happened"

Thank you, I try my hardest

Okay. Except they did. Got a shiner and a split lip the first time, a chipped tooth and two stitches underneath my eyebrow the second.

I'm a fucking loudmouthed, immature, degenerate drunk, you think I'm above doing utterly stupid, pointless, hateful shit when I'm half in the bag? 'Cause I'm not.

I don't even hate blacks, it was pure "heehehhehehe" edge, and I got my commuppance for it. But you believe whatever you've gotta believe, skippy