Hi /b

Hi /b
I found this mushrooms in my job, I work in hotel in Amsterdam maybe somebody know what type of psychedelic mushrooms it is?

i paid 40$ for this did i get ripped off / thread

Psiloscybe cubensis

Looks like golden caps bro go ahead and trip on

Roll that shit up and smoke it

Well obviously these ain't the legal types of truffles.

If serious, find a nice spot to walk in nature and eat them shits, they are absolutely psychedelics.

If troll, poo on u

>assassin forgot poison mushies

[op] i cant eat now, I'm working.

>an ancient race of aliens left galactic mushers scattered around the 7 wonders of the world for us to contact them further and reach the next plateau

In which hotel do you work faggot?

And I'm not a troll. Does it matter where I'm working?

Those look like golden teachers.

There's not many places you can get those.

Take em alone or with someone you'd like to spend time with when you're head is clear.

eat about a quarter of a bag on an empty stomach and wait 30 - 60 mins.

they don't look dry enough so don't just leave them in those bags they will mold.

and they are illegal even in amsterdam so don't get caught with them

those look yummy

P. Cubensis.

They're active, dried and good to go.

Enjoy OP.

Damn bruh. Kinda jealous lol.
Fuck eating part of it, find either a very close friend to split it with or eat it all yourself and either teach yourself some lessons about shit you're having a hard time dealing with, or go take the most beautiful 2-4 hour walk you've ever taken.

Good to know, thanks.

where im working?

and they are cubinses, dosn't really matter the type, they are almost identical.

and caps are more potent then stems

Looks like Penis Envy Sup Forumsro

more like 6 -10 hours

Suppose my infinitely increasing tolerance is catching up to me.

you gain tolerance to shrooms and lsd incredibly fast. never do it two days in a row or you need nearly twice the amount. 5 days between trips and your tolerance is practically 0

Yeah I'm pretty good about taking long breaks, especially when I can't find any anyway, but I feel as though the 'magic' of it all has diminished anyway. Certainly the substance takes just as much of a chemical effect but the wonder of it all has partially escaped me. I guess that's life though. Gold dust slipping through our fingers.

if legit, then you just scored big time. Those look pretty decent and hard to come by, enjoy good sir and be safe in your travels. see you on the other side Sup Forumsro.

protip: atmosphere, music, and people make all the difference. do em with a close bud or gf/wife to ensure maximum trip experience.

protip: you are the universe and you are not crazy

protip: dont go in public and dont wander too far, but a good walk can be very pleasant if done safely on the comedown

>i work in a hotel in amsterdam
>"wow dude great score"

are you half retarded.

you can literally walk to a fucking smart shop in the netherlands and get magic truffles which are the same exact shit. I wouldnt even risk taking those when you can get a fresh pack of lab grown psychadelics for a tenner.

This whole thread is a sham.

I just want to know what type it is. It's my first time when I have psychodelic mushrooms in my hands.

Psilocybe Cubensis

/thread

any other name is some fancy made up nick name.