I'm 19...

I'm 19, have long brown hair and in college and currently in a computer course and this fag keeps licking his lips at me and trying to run his hands through my hair.

What do I do Sup Forums?

blow him, how is this even a question ?

You accept that your a faggot and fuck his asshole

user's right, op

get a haircut you fucking hippy

Kick his fucking ass you bitch

Tell your lecturer to leave you the fuck alone.

Don't fight it just let it happen. It'll be easier on you.

i cant tell if OP's a chick or a dude

Tell him, "fuck off. what are you, gay?"

of your a faggot then kill him then yourself if not tell him to quit it if he continues sucker punch him fuck the course,

"I don't pay for dinner desu", say that with a serious voice like you're his husband.
If he's trying to troll you, he'll stop.

Oh, jesus christ. This isnt even thread worthy. Wanna know what to do? Punch him sqaure in his fucking jaw. Explain to the police that you were de-escalating a sexual harrassment and preventing it from turning to rape. Press charges.

Tl;dr man up. You know what to do, youre just too scared to face the fucking answer. Do this or stop whining and accept it. Only options if you wanna continue this class.

curb stomp his ass. But you wouldnt be posting this if you werent more of a faggot than he is. So just bend over and let the fatty have you

I swear you faggots need a containment board

he thinks u are gay and you probably are

>Press charges for sexual harassment
>Man up
What the f-

put lice in your hair. next time he does that he'll get them and have lice.

You're broken and don't belong here.
Unethically brainwashed by PC culture

not everyone is a fucking faggot.

Release a real stank fart

Maybe you didnt see the part where i blatantly said punch him sqaure in his fucking jaw but dont be mistaken, i did say it. Pressing charges furthers your point of "stay the fuck away from me". Generally, he can repeat this process until results are shown. Dont know what your qaulms were with my post but itll sort itself out, im sure.

Gold.
I could hear this in my head

Just give in and fuck him the only time your gonna get laid

Sure, user. Ill bite. How is this not going to solve OP's problem?

I think you protest too strongly, you know you want to guzzle cum but wont admit it it to yourself

It's everything you're trying to prove by typing like a 6yo breddit White Knight fedora asshole without real ethical points to make in a mature "argument".

Nevermind, i gotta get back to work. Dont bother.

well are you attracted to him? also pls post a picture of your hair with a timestamp pls

What am i trying to prove by giving a random some advice? What argument?

Huh, this is better.

Well, he's going to be socially stigmatized while the other person is obviously trying to troll the shit out of him.

Charge ur lazer u fkn fgt

It's a metaphor you idiot.
Nevermind.

this

he's right you dont belong on neo/b/

Sadrarepepe.webm

What the fuck?