I took apart a $4 RC car...

I took apart a $4 RC car. What can I make out of a remote-controlled motor (spinny piece of metal) that can go forward and reverse. The motor is connected to a battery supply and power switch.
I am in no need for sextoys thank you very much

build a rotation tealight-holder

You could make a RC car

This

mount a magnet on it and get a metal spintop. hide it under some thin nopn-metal surface. you might keep the spintop spinning on demand. /magic

then sell it for $5

stick a dildo on it and put it in your vagoo

You could make all sorts of things with it. First idea would be an RC car. Failing that maybe an RC train or even an RC boat if you get a propeller on it.

Oy vey... kids these days.

Brilliant, I'll get to work on the rough schematics. Then again, getting RC car profits would be nice

Easy, make a platform to mount the motor onto, then cut out a square piece of cardboard and roll it into a cylinder around the moving part, tape and or glue it into place.

Now, find a place where you can clamp a fidget spinner by its axis only horizontally ABOVE the rotating "finger" of carboard so that with each rotation it pushes the fidget spinner, thus spinning it hands free.

Feel free to videotape this entire process and the finished product. Upload to jewtube and profit.

You're welcome.

Please consider the benefits to society of you committing suicide.

What does a boat need with a propeller ?

AHHH IM GONNA MAKE MILLIONS!

u mad bitchboi?

I think you're confusing concern for the future of humanity with anger.

So it can be powered by the motor you fucking retard.

>propeller on a boat

Why would you say to make a boat and tell OP yo put a propeller on it

I'd like to see you fly a boat ya dingus. Without wings, the airodienammics would be wrong. A boat would never fly dumby.

you any english sir?

bump