Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sB5gE9T6N8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5QIK3_Cjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=4sB5gE9T6N8

>it's real

FUUUCK this year

C.D. Parker ?

Diabetuus finally got to him. Damn sticky when?

Cocoon was his best film.

DIABEETUS

Just saw his lackadaisical guest spot in the shitty 9th season of Seinfeld.

>RLM just had a thing about how they couldn't believe he was still alive in their newest video

wew lad that timing

I thought he died a long time ago, RIP in pieces.

im glad this old bastard is still alive. I always wish for every ancient actor to put in one more great role before they go, and i hope the same for brimley

Did they killed him.

LIES

Link or fuck off.

The internet says you're a fucking liar.

>press F

i like how making fun of a shitty series of video games got turned into a unironic maymay.

How you doin old boy?

Kind of depressing that it went from a Hamlet quote to a shitty Call of Duty feature.

I don't know what press F to pay respect or t something, means, I've been seeing it be used for months and never bothered asking what it means, all I know is that most likely it's something that Sup Forums crossposters brought with them and I don't want to have anything to do with it.

wtf I hate diabetes now

in a recent call of duty game, there's a funeral cutscene. At some point, there's an event prompt where that reads "Press F to pay respects."

it was rightfully mocked so much that retards saw it, didn't understand it was mocking anything, and just thought it was dat ebin Sup Forums board culture

It didn't just stay on Sup Forums or originate from Sup Forums it was pretty widespread as soon as the scene was posted

And what does t. mean?

Do you think Chuck Norris remembers him ?

RIPEANUTS UNCLE DOUVEE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5QIK3_Cjo

literally the eurocuck way of signing a a letter. Basically it's like saying "regards,"

It was widespread while the game was relevant.

Sup Forums kept doing it.

F

>eurofuck
Finns aren't Yuros

Third Reich Mike does it again!

Wow what the fuck I just looked him up

Brimley frequently attended cock fights in the southwest and repeatedly stated they should be legalized.

This is true.

LITERALLY WHO?

I'll take "people I thought were dead for years" for 200.

literally who?

Fuck off with your local celebs US wankers.

BASED
A
S
E
D