Post pictures americans like

post pictures americans like

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget
businessinsider.com/how-bill-clintons-balanced-budget-destroyed-the-economy-2012-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks german to me

Eat a dick you vastly unoriginal yuropoor

can't you read the file name you stupid american

This is one of the most american pictures I have ever seen.

is that the crocodile hunter ?

everything in this thread is delicious

i even want to eat the fat people

This unironically made me feel relaxed

Well, that says it all.

>still using MiG

Why on God's green earth do you have Andy Jackson, Ike, and Ronnie on your list of great presidents? The joke, lame as it is, would be driven home solely by the cheeto-in-chief.

I am become user, destroyer of punch lines

>posts a picture from germany
>ameritards won't know what all those leaves on the burger are

this pic is so much fail

>Texas
Are you fucking kidding me? Texans were white people that wanted to succeed after taking it from Mexicans, but they're good students compared to Hawaii that basically surrendered without condition? What the fuck am I looking at. And that shit on the chalkboard fucking hurts, damn.

It's not a joke.

Andy Jackson was a god tier president, especially in terms of economics. Grow up kid.

mfw 1$ = 0,88€

How do you even try to eat that?

Look at this fat Ameri-

I wanna be tortured like that. Looks fun.

Trail of Tears is inexcusable and he did nothing for the economy except destabilize it. You have reading comprehension problems.

I'm an American and I like this picture.

>polish guy
>german burger

confirmed retard

and still has a better health care system

Ya gonna staht regurgitatin' Wood?

Ol' Hickory was a violent, demented old injun killer, that's about the best he had going for him. But by all means, launch into whatever tirade about early 19th century economics you have queued up.

If you use the words "pre-industrial" or "agrarian" I will beat you with a cane harder than he ever did anyone.

it actually is an american in a german "restaurant".

>Only president to successfully balance the budget
>Only president that openly hated banks
>Prevented the civil war from breaking out during his tenure
>reduced what was to be a genocide to the trail of tears via executive order
>Adopted two native kids and raised them as his own
>married some cucks wife and defended her honor regularly

Jackson was great.

>surrendered without a fight

>be Hawaii

>be king cumoniwannalayya

>amerifat marines kick in throne room

>surrender or die

>k

Sugar plantations and a deep Pacific port. Yeah, those Hawaiians were chumps.

sure is hivemind in here.

Hickory was trash, he should've been impeached. Not only did he break ever native treaty know to exist, he butt fucked the economy on purpose. Fuck him and his dried corpse. I'm glad his rere ass is getting kicked off the twenty.

He's a Canadian

>Forgot that Clinton balanced the budget and had a surplus that Bush blew through to kill moozies

I've got a few OP, I'll contribute.

Ronald regan destroyed communists like you, you leftist masterbating PUNK

I'm not American. So who's the stupid one, now?

look at his eyes. this is the look of surrender. he is clearly frensh

I'm a Canadian and I like this picture.

I'm not American, so who's the stupid one now?

You must have read that in the Huffington post... Clinton did nothing to balance the budget.

cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget

>Trying to make the American Indian look stupid by having him hold the book upside down.

The artist fucked the book title. It's more appearant when you reorient the book.

Topkek. Not even close

Unlike you, I was alive and remember it. So take your fake ass link and gtfo

And he commited treason, took credit for Carters win, was senile af, nearly got us drug into WWIII yeah, maga fag...

>Nigel farage
>euro
okay kid

>implying you know my age...

If you were around you should remember him blowing the housing bubble. You familiar with the Community Reinvestment Act which allowed irresponsible people with low credit to buy houses? That worked out great for our economy eh? I'll give you another link but I doubt you're intelligent enough to understand it.

businessinsider.com/how-bill-clintons-balanced-budget-destroyed-the-economy-2012-9

>this user

>implying

Clinton started the trend sure kid, but Bush pushed it through.

But keep posting more links to your vblog, I'm sure its real neato. I'm sure momy helped you out a ton.

In op's defense he said ones Americans like not are Americans

Not only do I remember Clinton, I remember HW. And Reagan. And Carter. And Ford. And Nixon. And LBJ. And JFK. And Humphry. And Stevenson. And Merkin Muffley.

Of course, I'm an omnicient, pan-dimensional light-being who exists far beyond the scale of your ability to comprehend, you mud-dwelling half a monkey.

Don't take it too hard, though. WWIII did break out in more timelines than can be counted. You all seriously dodged a bullet with your present reality.

Well, at least for the next few years. I wouldn't want to be you then.

>frensh

how many times has america won the local monthly darts championship at the three tuns fazeley in staffordshire ?

NONE !!!!!! wow , are you even trying america

Thats how retarded the idea of a super bowl is to the rest of the planet

I am a traveler of both time and space

That's the joke

Isn't everyone? Even if you're immobile, the whole fucking planet travels through space and time constantly.

Clearly you haven't heard of Led Zeplin

KEK. you win the internet.

I'd be doing pretty well if my vblog was business insider or the cato institute. I'm not making any excuses for Bush but I won't give Clinton a pass either. He wasn't the great president people seem to recall him being. Of Course the right does the same thing with Regan so I guess I'll just hang out here in the middle by myself

This user gets it.

This user is a massive autistic faggot.

I would salute the fuck out of that beauty, it just looks so majestic up there with those bald eagles and that flag.

>amerilard detected.
Stay mad

Comparing football to darts

I will stay mad. It angers me that mouth breathing regards like yourself are allowed to walk freely among the general population. How you couldn't understand such a simple joke is beyond me.

It's ok I like you britfags, sometimes you just go too far left. Boris johnson is cool.

Who wants to watch a game where a guy gets flicked in the ear and crys like a baby

You rely on America to invent cures and treatments for you, jackass. You can't give it out for free until it is invented. Your nation, and the rest of Europe, were inventors until the middle of the 1900s when confiscatory taxation and generally unfriendly business climates drove people offshore.

I think you're confusing the super bowl with the champions league.

What was Ronald Reagan's favorite video game?

Contra.

I think you're assuming anyone but we amerifats give one-half on an imperial shit about fuhball

I dunno, maybe Liberia

>Texans were white people that wanted to succeed
I think you may have blundered into THE deciding trait that makes white people the best.