Sup Forumsros, I need serious help. Pretty convinced my gf is cheating. I need closure, it's eating me alive...

Sup Forumsros, I need serious help. Pretty convinced my gf is cheating. I need closure, it's eating me alive. I can't sleep or eat. I love this girl, I want to spend my life with this girl, but I am so convinced in my gut that she is cheating with a specific person.

She denies and denies and denies, but acts so suspicously. Asks such odd questions at times.

She's on wahtsapp, messenger, all those different apps at the same times as the person. And they're not just people who come on every ten minutes, they will both be off for like two hourss then come online within minutes of each other. spend the same amount of time online and then disappear for a similar period of time.

I know I should just end it, just walk away if I distrust her so much. But I love her, and I don't want to throw away the chance of spending the rest of my life with this girl. I've never felt this way about her with anyone else, just this one specific person. I know it isn't general paranoia, I'm not insecure like that. I just have this unshakeable gut feeling about these two specifically, and the online activity lends credence to it.

I need to know for certain, how can I get absolute closure one way or another and move on with my life, with her or without her?

Please help me Sup Forums. What software can I use to find out once and for all? I need to be discreet.

No troll, just a Sup Forumsrother at his wits end, desperate to stop feeling this way about his girl, desperate to be able to love her and commit to her fulyl.

Other urls found in this thread:

kali.org/downloads/
youtu.be/SEVGxIUkhSA
null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-android-using-kali-remotely-0160161/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forumsump

don't let yourself become the willing cuck. leave. if it even seems suspicious it's most likely happening. women are chronic cheaters.

Do what's in your best interest, and trust your gut. I've been in a similar situation. Muster up the courage and walk away from the relationship. I promise you it'll work out for you in the end.

I had my suspicions and dragged it out until the slut broke up with me via text and left me for a law student. Sucked for a while. But once you learn to love yourself it feels a whole lot better. Spend the time to work on yourself either in the gym or focusing on your faults. After a nice 6 months to myself I went from a narcissistic skank of a 5 to a loving and fun 8.5. Trust her with my life. Best part is that the skank tried to weasel back in once she noticed the upgrade.

Totally worth it. But at the same time look at yourself in the mirror and question your fears. Chicks hate insecurity. They can sniff that shit out like a shark in the water after a hot spring break. I dont know how old you are, but if you're young you have all of the time in the world to find the right one. Don't spend another second catering to a snake

Either walk away or pay someine in hackforum to crack her shit

Best to walk away b\ro

I do love myself, and I'm absolutel comfortable spending the rest of my life without this girl if she's cheating, but I need to know.

There's nowhere near enough evidence to prove she is, I need to know. I need to monitor the phone activity or something.

If I know for sure, I'll be fine. But I can't spend my life wondering what if I was wrong and paranoid and overreacted or got it all wrong.

>pay someine in hackforum to crack her shit

How do I go about this? Can't I just use free monitoring software?

now gtfo faggt

easy

You lack self respect. Which may be why she is (possibly) cheating. You're relationship should cause you this much paranoia. And you won't wonder, if you're young as I mentioned, you have a whole life ahead of you full of better fits

It's kind of forbidden to just make a thread where you need someone to hack her accounts, just look around for experienced users and offer them some money to do it
Or if you have acces to her devices put a monitoring software

But look. Once you pry open her privacy, it can't be undone. It will become a soultion for everything.

My advice is either leave her or confront her about it.
Don't act like a cuck.

Ok, this might sound autistic. But women are good liars, very good liars (had my share with girls in relationships, married ones, one was even just enganged). They can control everything, they gonna act hurt if you ask them if they cheat, accuse you of any and everything blabla you get the idea.
Now, what you can´t controll are the unintentional body signs. Best thing to test is the heartbeat. Lay down with her, lay your head on her warm and soft breasts and casually ask her if she is cheating.
Now her heart rate will go up nevertheless, since such a question makes everyone nervous, but you will notice if this shit pumps up too high.
I know, sounds autistic, but can work, not as a final proof necessarily, but as another hint at least.

the feeling of love you have towards this person is a culmination of hormones in your body trying to make you reproduce with this woman, due to you having different genes and shit like that. There's plenty of others like her and after time your body and mind will stop caring about her and move onto someone else.

I probably haven't helped but oh well

Dump the gal.

Find new one.

Girls are just sacks of meat with pussy. Doesn't matter who you spend live with as long as you get to fuck.

Insecure beta detected

Is there no way to do it without accessing her phone? I read about software that can do it from phoning the device in question, they don't even need to answer it just needs to go to voicemail.

That's not true at all. Some are more attractive.

That's not the kind of proof I need. I need concrete proof, as in seeing messages between her and the person.

Cuck detected.

I'm not NSA, mate
Use your social engineering skills.
Lie and cheat your way to her email pass or something.
If she's using a PC, you can install keylogger type of shit.
Really not the expert here.
This guy might be onto something, but it might aswell be just heartbeat. You need a control test to know if she's lying or telling the truth.

Try catching her in a lie.
Or confront her. That would be the best course of action, braco.

More attractive = more chanes she'll cheat on you

Less attractive = will remain faithful to you

Newfag detected

I didn't read your blog, but I solved your puzzle for you.

Use kali. Linux. Social engineering toolkit. Y. 1. 4. Etc etc you'll find more info online

I've confronted her numerous times. She denied it initially and said it was crazy. Then eventually she started getting very defensive when I mentioned it and claiming she couldn't take the suspcion and such, threatening to break up if I kept accusing her.

I want to trust her, sometimes I do, but I hate feeling that way about her, I need to know, The online activity is honestly just so suspcioous. The times match with ridiculous frequency.

>Make an apk using kali .
>install it on her phone
>exploit
>get access to her whatsapp
>??
>profit

How we used to do it in the old neighborhood. One meter, three houses off that meter.

You can also do it to her laptop /iphone / ipad

Honestly half the time I think I am completely crazy and ridiculous for thinking it, confronting her does nothing because no matter how much she denies it or how strenuously it just does not convince me.

>Play board game with her one night
>Get really into the game
>Tell her you know that she is cheating
>If she has a guilty conscience, she will freak out
>If she has an innocent conscience, she will question why you think she is cheating in the game (BS a reason if this happens)

Women cheat on dudes. Other than having babies, it is really the only thing that they are better at guys at.

She's cheating on you.

Is there a way to do it remotely, by phoning her instead of installing it on her phone. I could easily get hold of her phone for that long without drawing suspicion, but I'd rather not risk it.

Doing it remotely seems a lot more discreet, if possible.

And do I need to create it myself? I'd rather get this done quickly.

Doing it remotely is harder tho

What makes you say that?

I win

Wait what? What is it that makes you think she's cheating on you? Because she talks to people on Whatsapp?

You win

Is there software already out there that can do it remotely though? Preferably free.

Yes

I have this gut feeling she had a thing for this guy. And she claims she has never spoken to him other than a few times in person. We all work together, and her breaks always seem to coincide with his. Like I mentioned earlier she is almost ALWAYS within a minute or two of him online on things like whastapp and messenger.

Shits going the way I hope for this thread to go, some enlightened user to give a name or maybe a link to information on how to exploit somebody's phone. For academic purposes of course

Give me her whatsapp and lets test her loyality

It's called kali Linux. There's also backtrack but kali is easier to find

What is it called? I have een looking, don't get me wrong.

Kali linux . Social engineering toolkit. Do your own research about it. You're welcome

Thanks my man, godspeed you glorious faggot

this

Fuck that's pretty good

Here

>The app thing
kali.org/downloads/
>How to use it
youtu.be/SEVGxIUkhSA

>how to exploit remotely

null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-android-using-kali-remotely-0160161/
>Follow my ig for requests
@obs3ss3d__

Ernest p. Worrel

If there's any doubt, there is no doubt.

Break up with her and fuck her friends. If she asks why you did it, tell her "I know what you did" and say NOTHING else. Eventually she will confess.

Or, she did nothing wrong and will spend the rest of her life trying to figure out what she did. In either case, you have a new girl to fuck. Which is great because pussy gets old fast.

Daisy Chain Networking at its finest.

I have a sort of related question. I few months ago I found a few pics my gf sent to a male coworker, it was a pic of these slutty leather boots she has, then a pic of her legs with her wearing said boots and black pantyhose.

Do you think I got cucked?

Are you mentally retarded?

No. Women send sexy pictures to men all the time. Don't be such a paranoid asshole. When I send dick pics to my sister, it's not me trying to hit on her.

Yes. And honestly, you come across as the kind of guy that probably wants that to be the case.

Piece of bukkake.

What is the easiest, quickest way to simply monitor whatsapp or texts? Ideally facebook too. I don't want to have to install software on her phone, or have her install software on her phone through some fake link.

I just want something where I can call her, then I can start monitoring the messages as they appear.

haha, you are a piece of work.

Autist detected

Well I've been fucking her best friend for about 6 months now so I probably deserve it

Pull a knife on her and tell her to unlock her phone. Then go through her shit. It would be less invasive than trying to trojan her shit or hack her account.

Just break up with her you pussy. If you're at this point in the relationship with her, you obviously don't trust her. Once your at this point, it's either a problem with you or her. Tell her it's not working out and and move the fuck on. Is this really so hard to get? How old are you?

I have the pass to her phone already.

Surely if she trusts you as much as she should, giving you her email password and shit shouldn't be an issue

The thing is if she was going to cheat, was going to message this guy and so forth, she would delete it after. She isn't going to just leave threads there for me to view.

I need to have records of what is sent and recieved from her phone, when it is sent and received. And ideally software that can rack up deleted messages from these apps.

See

So you've been cheating too?

Kys faggot. I hope she's fucking a big dick nigger. Actually I hope it's ironic—she's fucking someone with a smaller dick but way smarter than your faggot ass.

>mad

No, I haven't been cheating. I don't even flirt with oher girls. It's just not my thing, I'm a monogamous kind of guy, and I expect utter loyalty in return.

White knight fag detected

If you don't establish that you won't tolerate infidelity very early on in the relationship, you're fucked. You have to assert yourself as the one that pulls the strings, if you can't instill the fear of her not having you once she cheats, she will do just that.

Read, nigger

Sorry user. The only way you can expect utter loyalty is if you buy Ark and ANS coins.

You basically need millions enough that you have power over them—but you would need to lock her out of the inner circles of other Chads.

But what fun is that? Find someone who makes it so that you don't ever have to feel this way, or step your game up.

Here's a trick to see if whether or not you can trust someone:

If you have to ask if whether or not you can trust them, then you already have your answer.

>samefag
also, make yourself scarce. not completely out of the picture to the point where she thinks you've lost interest, but enough that she feels like she needs to be with you constantly.

And you faggots wonder why you get no ass and stay on here all day. Stop being faggots and go buy some bitbean. Anything to get you summerfags onto another website besides fapping to bronies all day.

>really mad

Could you summerfag any harder?

>maximum butthurt achievement unlocked

why is it that every one of you autistic fags puts the water at the roof line, for fucks sake at least put the pipes where they run if you are going to just take the cop out.

Post pics

Thanks for your help, guys. This shit is really driving me insane, I need to know.

Please give me some definitive answers.

Just dump her you retard.

Jesus, what are you? 14?

ez

No, because other than this fear, she's pretty much perfect. I have zero complaints, I could spend the rest of my life with her quite happily.

There's a lot at stake, so I need to be certain before I reject it.

Use wireshark and wiretap your network over a period of time. Then go through the info packets and see if you find anything strange

Check their messages on their phones when you get the chance or just stalk her/him one time. Should confirm your suspicions. P.S. if you have that "feeling" it's probably true. Be prepared to walk away with a knife in your heart.

She wouldn't do it in my house though, I'm pretty sure of that. That's another reason I'm so suspicious of the online activity times, when she's with me they're not always online at the same times, they're very out of synch.

You should find the guy and suck his dick then the next time she kisses you see if you can detect any of his dick flavour on her tongue. It's the only way to be sure.

Yeah, she would delete it all though, I'm so sure of that. She isn't retarded.

When she is not around grab her laptop and use hidrens boot CD to crack it if it's Windows XP, 7, or 8.

become fulltime stalker
set it up at her house!
watch yourself get cucked
step: 34
PRofit?

If it's password protected she probably would not go through the trouble to delete it