Well Sup Forums, how fucked am I?

Well Sup Forums, how fucked am I?
>hook up with girl
>start dating her
>today she tells me she's pregnant with my kid
>delete every social network possible
>she doesn't know my last name, just my first name
inb4 nigger, I'm white
This chick is not a looker or a keeper, she didn't even finish high school I was mostly dating her because she was easy.
Will she be able to find me if I just ghost her now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwrAopKpKMY
youtube.com/watch?v=CpaT28qMfis
youtube.com/watch?v=e2fe0uothfM
youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job you fucking spork.

I would find you. Easily.
But she is a girl, and girls are dumb, so probably she won't.

>she was easy
>my kid
probably not yours

If she really is pregnant you had better find her and abort that fetus unless you want to be paying child support for the rest of your god damned life. If she wants money she'll find you and take you to court. They will rule in her favor if you try to "ghost" her, I swear only the dumbest people have children.

You fucked up OP

do you live near her? are you likely to run into her on the street?

if you're really serious, get a haircut/grow a beard/dress differently for a while. Won't be perfect if she sees you up close but could help avoiding her

If you do talk to her, try and get her to abort it. Child probably won't havea good upbringing if it's mother is a slut and a single mother, not fair on the kid really

This.
Even if sh finds you demand a paternity test before you fork over a single dollar

She already has one kid, and her dad is basically the person raising it
I don't know if she will go after me for child support because I'm not sure she did the other guy

Man up and take care of your kid, you fucking faggot. You're no better than a nigger otherwise

oh ok that's not too bad

I'd say just disappear as best you can
Could consider moving to be absolutely sure, but obviously only if it's financially viable

Mr. Rogers is dead

Your face is dead nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwrAopKpKMY

youtube.com/watch?v=CpaT28qMfis

just move into another city its not thaty bad? I fuck and move all the time I am mother fucking gangus kong of child abandonment

youtube.com/watch?v=e2fe0uothfM

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

>I'm the mother fucking gangus Kong of child abandonment
My sides oh god

Here is what OP's child will look like/be into in 15 years

This is why I am a huge furry faggot who only fucks girlie-boys. I'll stick to muh gook toons and autism over pregnancy scares with loose sluts.

So you're basically just Genghis Khan?

this

>Inb4 copypasta

Don't disappear. It's an admission of guilt practically and she's gonna find you, she also could say you raped her as revenge. The actual best case scenario is doing that paternity test.

Has she been to your appartment/house?
I have been in a similar situation where my girlfriend of 2 years stopped taking the pill without telling me and got pregnant. I ended up just uprooting and moving to another state. I had originally moved to Melbourne with this girlfriend, but was originally from country QLD. She had no idea where I was from because she just didn't care that much, so I never saw her again.
I'd say block her and her friends on facebook, block her number in your phone and EASY PEASEY.

You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?

Abortions 750-800 do it.

She has been to my place but I don't think she knows the way to get here, she doesn't have a driver's license.
Not yet
Not copypasta
Damn that's expensive

So, is there any way I could get her to sign an agreement to not sue for child support?

move out of the town op its your only hope

$700-800 once
Or spend 18yrs paying child support.

well played

take responsibility, you stuck your dick in her of your own coercion guaranteed, whether it be by aborting your unborn child or raising it with her!!1!1

>Coercion