I'm starting to think my doctor is an idiot

you have autism

thanks for the bump but thats not the mri
its clearly taken from google

no no no you have autism faggot your on Sup Forums
no shit your autistic

someone's a bit insecure
It's okay, not everyone knows how to reverse imagesearch

you think your doctor is a idiot, you probably are a high school drop out, whatever your doctor told you follow it

You're*
But do continue on trying to make a point that OP is intellectually inferior lol

can someone read my mri ?

That's either a hole, tumor
or bait

You German motherfucker the filename already states the condition.

you dont say?

I have PHD in brain science. I can confirm that OP has AIDS in his head.

Have fun for the last few days/weeks. If you're not lying then you're fucked. Do you have articulation problems/problems finding words?

Glios have a high recurrence rate and a long length time, I hope you have a will and a completed bucket list

He can't even find the shift key on his keyboard. Unfortunately he's trolling so we have to deal with his shit longer than a few weeks.

Metal plate in back of skull?

>comes to fucking Sup Forums for medical advice

kek

Theres clearly a skeleton inside you.
Please stay safe user

? Are you serious? That's a glioblastoma in the left hemisphere, with extension into Broca's area. Asking "can someone read my MRI" would be difficult with this.

Sorry you have to hear this from me op,
but you unfortunately have canceraids

Even writing it? Thought broca is for spoken articulation

I know that is a femanon skull...so post tits or GTFO

Impairment of Broca's area results in expressive aphasia, which is a term for the impairment of language production, spoken or written. Comprehension may remain intact, but the brain's ability to conceive of words will be significantly reduced, possibly disabled.

Occipital memogioma

Several years ago and you're fucked at it has grown back.

They should have removed the skull over it and replaced it with a mesh of PEEK so that the bone cells would inhabit it later and grow a bone like covering. Instead they replaced your skull and whatever cheese mites you eat or whatever caused the meningioma in the first place is now back. Sometimes it's Better to let them take away part of the skull and replace it with something else.

You, like Mary Tyler Moore, had a meningioma. She is dead, having survived her surgery and died much later from something else. You will surely die as the growing tumor presses against your brain causing you to fap to traps, trains, furries, and anything with a pair of eyes as your reptilian brain is overstimulated. That part gets squashed down lower into your skull as things push from above. You'll soon piss yourself often, fap to images of glasses, just eyes, or the freaking Hooters Logo.

Goodbye my friend.

Spooky

2 spoopy 4 me. im out guys

Supergranular spots show possible evidence of priaprism. You should probably let your doctor know.

You have a buildup of fluoride on your pineal gland.