I know this will sound pretty gay but my dog just kicked the bucket

I know this will sound pretty gay but my dog just kicked the bucket
His stomach did a somersault and cut off all blood to his brain
worst thing was I could do nothing because the dog was in my fathers possession.
he could have done surgery but he is a major jew, so he just let the thing suffer
I know Sup Forums is for a bunch of memes and Cockrate faggots but please
Press F to pay respects

f

F
Also if doggu is still alive just decapitate him for that sweet sweet relief

the old stomach twisterino, eh

also F

He died on the way to the hospital

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>His stomach did a somersault and cut off all blood to his brain

F

F

god fuck jews i hope your father suffers from incredible pain when he is dying.

f

F
Heil Hitler

F

f

F

F

I'm sorry for your loss op
F

F

Super f

F

poor doggo.
FFF. RIP doggo. fuck cats, but dogs are loyal and mans best friend.

Hey, dumbfuck, the father is not, in fact, a Jew. He's a white christian. OP just described him using a libelous epithet.

So, you should be hating all white goys, you dumbcunt.

Gas yourself, fucking cockroach.

man up and do something about it. beat the kike out of your father and take the hook nose as a trophy

f

:*(

>i am the all knowing SJW hear me screech

A Jew would have done everything to save your dog, and would have the means to do so.

Sorry for your loss, and fuck yourself for stormfagging like Sup Forumstard cunt.

Really sorry to hear that user. Worst feeling ever man.

F

>when you're 12 but still want to fight for social justice

F

should of gone with a cat

>when you are 11 and think stormfagging is edgy.

Did you know that "jew" isn't just a term for anti semites?
Colloquially, it's known ti describe someone who is cheap, money grubbing, or trifling.
I don't make the rules now, I just use the language.
Good try though, I've seen you spamming this shit any time someone mentions jews on like 5 boards.

stab your father in the gut and leave him to die. see how he likes it.

F

hey, did you know "goy" is common parlance for "cheap, hand-rubbing, back-stabbing low-IQ dumbfuck"? Hey, man, I just use the language as it is given.

if you don't want your snowflake feeewings hurt, maybe you should try staying in your cockroach mound on Sup Forums, cuntscab.

Have a nice day, goy.

F
Sorry for your loss user, I hope your doggo is having a good time in Valhalla. Here's a pic of my doggo to cheer you up.

No, that's more of a hebrew equivalent of saying "gentiles".
You sound upset. Want to sit and talk about it?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

g
fuck your dog

F
that's how the dog died in marley and me.

Ff

Have you ever consulted a dictionary, faggot? I realize you may not even have your GED, but you should challenge yourself with these marvelous reference books.

In said dictionary, you will find correct usage and improper usage, clearly demarcated. "Jew" as correctly used denotes those adhering to the Jewish faith. In a similar way, "goy" has a neutral meaning, viz. referring to someone not of the Jewish faith.

But, here in the street, if you feel license to use "Jew" in a derogatory way, then I have similar license to use "goy" in the derogatory way.

Tit for tat, motherfucker.

Meanwhile, those who hear you use "Jew" in the wrong way will find you a disgusting piece of filth. I'm sure you know this, which is why you won't use it in a job interview or in public generally.

F

Rest in Piece, pup.

F

sorry OP I just lost my doggo too. the feels, man.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

f