are we pro-Harambe or anti-Harambe?

>People still hung up over killing a fucking nigger ape

Get over yourselves.

>has time to post shit like this
hopefully this means she isnt in ep 8 much lads

he was just a gorilla

>not a joke

racist

your post reads like the conclusion to an episode of beyond belief fact or fiction

I hate that maymay

>we

Harambe is normie shit

Are you a fucking normie?

They finished filming 2 months ago idiot.

>They

I've always wanted to see Elton John play her mouth.

I kind of thought thats why it became a meme, to mock those who made a big deal out of this. When a little kid falls in a pit with something as big, unstable, deadly, strong and hard to tranq as a gorrilla they aren't going to take chances, so it shouldn't have been as big a story as it was. Gorrillas could snap a kids neck without even being angry, just curious.

I didn't know he played the xylophone

delet this

Tick tock, Daisyfags

You all die this December

It was a nigglet from a shitty home anyway, he statistically has a 66% possibility of turning into a gangbanger.

she looks about 90

>Harambe is normie shit

this is true, but objectively speaking Harambe did nothing wrong.

It was a white kid so he'd be a wigger because his parents are black.

Alien Covenant began filming already? Those sfx look amazing, I do miss animatronics though.

I loved this show. I'll never forget the story about the kid who hid in a closet playing hide and seek and disappeared, or the guy who was cutting down a tree with a chainsaw and hit a bullet that had been lodged in the tree for years, because his wife shot at him because he was cheating on her, and then the bullet ricochet and killed him years later. Both true stories.

>he doesnt like big gnashers
fag

>tfw no felicitybunny to keep in a cage

I love Alien and Aliens but Predator is the far superior film series.

BLACK LIVES MATTER