Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Completely bored, so AMA. Ive worked in retail for 4 years, a daycare for 6 years, a coffee shop for 1 year and now a call centre for an ISP.

Ask away,and i will deliver some stories.

What was the worst kid you ever had to deal with

Hardest day on the job?

Worst kid by far was this 8 year old boy that was super destructive. Hed hit people,start fights for no reason and throw stuff ALL the time. The best is how his mom would flat out deny he ever did these things.

Eventually,he got kicked out of the daycare because he tried stabbing someone.

Hardest day was working any boxing day in retail my dude. You get a 10/11 hour shift with only 15 minute breaks, and you have to deal with an atrociously high volume of customers.

Ever December 26th was a mortal fucking nightmare.

**Every

how much money/assets you have saved up by now?
riskiest investment you've ever made?
most profitable investment you've ever made?

interesting work stories?

Holy fucking shit.
I had a kid sorta like that in my first grade class. He was nuts.

Anyways, I fucking hate kids, so id love to hear stories about them being awful little shits

60 K.

Never invested in anything in my life,but i have a mate thats trying to turn me on to investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Im gonna give it a little more thought before i actually invest anything though.

Never made any profitable investment, ive got all my cash in savings accounts.

Interesting work stories would be about how i had to work one on one with a kid with autism. Those were hectic days.

Hed just straight up disappear from the classroom,and try wandering off into the parking lot all the time. Gave everyone in the daycare a heart attack.

LMAO!

Most of the time the kids were actually pretty okay. It's the parents that would give me a royal headache.

Although,they would act like little shits on field trips sometimes. Cant blame them though.......our centres rarely took the kids anywhere interesting,so theyd get bored and act up on the bus.

I haven't wanked in 10 days.
should I continue to abstaine from touching myself or just have a quick hand shandy?

Continue to abstain.

From personal experience, i did a no wank for 30 days challenge with my old room mate.....and we both felt amazing.

Its incredible how much energy you get from not jacking it. Give it a shot my dude.

......if you find you are still VERY horny,go find a nice grill,and pull off the old 1 night stand to get your rocks off.

I went through TD Ameritrade when I turned 19 and a quarter million dollars literally fell in my lap. It's been pretty good so far

WOW!

You are very fortunate. Congrats for landing all that money. Did you end up using to buy something fun,or are you saving it all for future investing?

**using it

Used about 40K on making a luxury apartment in the basement so I can be a basement dweller in style, and other fun stuff. I didn't go too crazy but it was basically like for a few months if I wanted a piece of clothing or jewelry or a game or whatever I just bought it.

how many kids did you fuck?

Nice!

Any pics of it that youd be willing to show?

Why do you ask user?

I'm out right now but I can probably snag a pic later when I'm home if this thread is still alive

Sounds good mate.

....dont think this thread will last much longer though :\