Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums ,
It's been a long day for me,
I'd like to share with you this story ,
>Don't be me
>You wouldn't even want to be in my situation
> I had a wonderful family , lovely girlfriend and a decent job
> Everything is just going .. grate
> But you know life , it's like a domino , it will fall for reasons or for nothing , and everything will collapse off
> 7 years ago , that bucket of dog shit , my brother.
> Think him self a smart guy , tough and strong , wins in every argument by screaming shouting , and uses his strength to abuse me and the rest of family.

> Why ? Because people that's why
> My mother had a hart attack because of him , about 3 times as far as i know
> My father is weak , so is the rest of family (that dog shit is the elder).
> Keep saying I came from over the condom that i am
> Keep insulting me
> Ever time i download anything from the internet that i pay he shut off
> He just wants to outdo us in every way
> He have a girlfriend that no one fucking know how she look like live in other state

>And that was 7 years ago , now he is still a fucking dog shit
> My mother patients is strong and believe that he will change some day
> My father is becoming weaker and older now
> At less the rest of my brothers and sisters married and even left the country because of him , and the neet i am im just a 20 years old big kid
> Long story short he's 31 i think
> He got arrested with his friend for something that he didn't tell us , he got out , my father got him out.
> He lives with us again for the past 2 yeaes because his mate is still in prison and he don't have any alse where to through his shit around
> Still insulting me and calling me over condom like it's my name

sounds like a shit tier thread already..go on user

> My mother is sick
> My father is going weaker
> Some how i think i lost my girlfriend because of him
> He's just like , waiting for my father's death
> You know how , retirement money could pay him off without working ( ho didn't i mentioned he's unemployed pice of shit)
> And like him I'm just waiting for his death , like a old man on a daying bed.
I'm always anxious , furious , and mad for nothing.
> I still have a job , and I'm thinking of moving on , but my olders can't live alone with no one to care about them , he just might kill them , why not he's a sick basterd
Just to let this out Sup Forums it really hurts

I know , I'm trying but words can clearfiy actions

Can't*

well man try to have some empathy, everyone has their own percpective
im not saying hes in the right but maybe you should just let bygones be bygones, if you cant get along with him and he hurts you then be honest just tell him your an adult now and your tired of him acting like an asshole, and if you dont want confrontation then just make it clear your not interested in being around him and move on

Just how easy is this ? Just how many doors has he closed on my family , even though my father left him a grate job with about 1200$ a month , he said
"No I'm not that type of guy that let other people play with on his ass"
He lost it 7 years ago

now i cant understand your situation because ive always been a pretty strong guy myself and work out consistently along with doing martial arts my own life so ive never had anyone try to really use force against me and if they have it ended immediately but ive always considred myself a calm rational individual who tries to see every side to a problem and doesnt resort to violence unless its used against me so i disagree with his position...if he assaults you and you fear for you or your families safety we have the police officers whose duty it is to uphold the peace that can help you if need be

but when the ants started crawling out my drainpipe it was uncomfortable at first but then I came to love it I love it do you want some apples or just ants

it sounds like hes an asshole, and im my book family is important but if they abuse their status and dont show you the respect you deserve for being related to them then they dont possess that position any longer...if he threatens his mother and father or even his brother for that matter then hes not your brother anymore, hes someone who is a threat to those you love so you need to inform him calmly and with firmness that he has to choose, either hes going to get his shit together and earn his family name or he needs to move on and start a new life

>r
are you high user?

Then i should start working out , i have time and money and friends

it's really a matter of principle don't you think? ants deserve their own place in the world but my drainpipe should not be one of them but then why does it bring me such joy to know they are there?

i have time and money and friends though so it should work out

ye i suppose, workout and train, join a boxing class or a dojo if you want, even mma is alright i suppose...just remember its for defense..never use it to force yourself on others, its a good backup and a shield to protect yourself and others not a warrant to hurt for your own means

possibly because youve become accustomed to them, perhaps you sympathize with them...but you are right the drainpipe is not their home and if it is a concern then you should find a method to remove them from such an area

a dojo is the place to train. Ants or not, dirty drainpipes are the plague of the modern age. mma won't help you. kickboxing might. Protect yourself and your dojo rusty ants rusty ants keep the abuse away from this house

I fucking love Sup Forums
Boxing seems alright

Kill him. Not even joking.

i did wrestling for years as well as jiu jitsu and judo so ive never been one for boxing etc. instead i rely on submission holds and throws to subdue an opponent since id rather end a conflict immediately with myself ina superior position to make demands or reason with someone who has resorted to violence and i find beating them up doesnt help the situation at all, but if its all you can find then its better to have at least some way to defend yourself and those around you

well like i said i dont like striking sports as i find it ineffective in practical use so i wouldn't recommend kickboxing but if its all OP has then its better than nothing

a superior position might involve holding hands. would bees help? the ants seem to jeer at their demands and reasons but they will kill them. Not even joking.

spiders maybe????

>That's why i chose boxing

you remind me of an old friend i used to have its good to see such a sense of humor on Sup Forums...and no spiders may restrain but they tend to do so with the threat of harming their captives later on, whereas bees defend themselves with appropriate force and are relatively docile creatures

I hate to do it but I'm going to break character. It was fun imitating the style of this thread without knowing what the fuck was going on.

Thanks for the olll ants in my drainpipe advice!

well i mean i only weigh 150 ish lbs but i am 5'7 and looking at me youd think im probably around 180 maybe even 190 but ive always been really light for my size oddly enough, at my largest i worked out constantly and got up to 212 with arms larger than most peoples legs, but i got into a lot of personal stuff and started throwing up and coughign blood so i dropped down to my natural 120-130ish, if you workout im sure you can get somewhere, you dont even have to be that big, ive always been into martial arts and gymnastics so i can outlift most people in the gym twice my size easily without even trying as i train for raw power and strength rather than size which is what you should focus on

kek take care my brother it was a fun little jant

just remember even im useless against someone with conviction and the will to hurt me at the right time, if it comes down to it the scrawniest rook can take on the mightiest of queens with the right scenario, so you cant ever get your head too full thinking your high and mighty, at the end of the day your still a human and there are people who will eat you for breakfast if you dont watch yourself

You've been a help for me , cheers annon

well i guess thats my advice ask other anons i suppose like i said i dont know your situation and ive never been through anything like it since ive always been respected (at least to my face) and i try to deal with issues as soon as they present themselves so they dont manifest and expand..take care user just do what you think is right without hurting anyone in the process..all that matter in this world is taking care of those you love and being able to look at yourself in the mirror and accept who you are

bad idea dont even consider it

Bro why do I think I know you?

me? wrestling user?

Anoinai ? Anoinai is that you ??

one last thing though...just remember you control your life in the military the most important thing they will teach you is that every single problem has a solution and its just a matter of having the will and dedication to take them on and use whatver you have at your disposal to get the job done..if we have cia operatives who can singlehandedly cause revolutions using only their bodies, brains, and whatever they can utilize whether it be people or resources then you can set your life on the right track...in all seriousness if you just need a fresh start you may want to consider going military, its a few years out of your life to have free housing and resources while you save up and collect your thoughts youll learn invaluable skills and evolve as a person...just consider it man i know its not for everyone but at the end of it youll be someone knew and the issues of civilian life will seem like cake once youve gotten your head out of the water and a new perspective on the world, a more realistic outlook lets say..take care of yourself user and just remember to always be yourself no matter what happens

WTF IT IS YOU

I can't leave my parents alone , I can't