Spare change?

>spare change?
>*rattles cup*
>hey buddy, can you spare some change?
how do you react?

sorry no change

I just walk by.

$20 for anal

Give her a few bucks, maybe ask where she's going to next.

Change? Sorry, that was the last president

$5 bucks for unprotected anal.

>notice clean shoes
>shaved legs
>eyeliner
>jewelry/accessories

i ask her for change because i need to pay my bills

But who am I kidding, I'd totally fuck her

ask her story first always do that

Fuck off crusty. Get a job.

I fucking hate crust punks

"I don't have any on me, sorry"

I live in Atlanta and I've got this shit down to an art.

If someone shakes a cup at me, I don't give htem shit

"50 bucks and you come home with me for tonight"

most of that shit is dirt cheap save for those boots

Yeah... my bullshit alarm started to go off the second I clicked the thumb. This girl is a poser asshole!

ignore - if persistent, stern no
>i have done this many times ama

>buy a pack of beers
>share a smoke if she wants
>maybe giver her some money if I find her life story amusing
>ask what is she willing to do for money just to be sure

Even if it is filled with a lovely milkshake?

Invite cute punk grrl to dinner

>>*look down upon this pathetic being*
>> "I got an offer for you. Come with me to my car, you let me do what ever I want with you and I'll get you everything you need, deal?"
>>*she agrees and I take her home to use her as my personal slut*
>> after I'm done with her body I kick her out and never pay her
>> she can't call police cause technically it would be prostitution on her end
>> best part I recorded all of it for fap material in the future

Tell her True Change Comes From Within

is the milkshake very expensive or naw?

Kek

That haircut would be half decent if she shaved off that god awful sideburn thing.

*drops change in coffee*

I look down upon the writhing worm and slowly walk away.

>mfw
GeorgeCastanza.jpg

>Goes on adventure risking life and limb but gaining friendship and treasure.

"n-no sorry"

Me too.

I'd throw her a few bucks. Fuck it.

You and your high horse

She's so poor she could only afford 1/4 of a haircut?

Oy vey want to trevel together?

give him some fucking change if I have it

>Sit Down
>ask some questions
>where did you come from?
>Where did you go?
>I am Cotton-eye Joe

I hit the quad

That is girl?

I would be 100% honest.

"Sorry, I don't carry cash."

I don't give panhandlers/beggars/whatever any money. But they are human beings and they are addressing me, so I will stop, turn, make eye contact, and respond to them.

It's the least I can do.

Sorry dude, i dont carry cash.

"yes"

Then leave.

Fuck crusties/gutterpunks.

I guess eyeliner is more important than food.

If you can afford makeup you can afford a fucking bus ticket.

If you come home with me and do what I ask for the next 3 days, you get $500

Id offer her 120 bucks an hour to do some nude modelling. Get all i need in the first 10 minutes. Haggle over whether or not that should be a quarter hour or 1/6th hour. Wind up paying her in prescription pills instead and making like 2500 off her kidney that i take when she passes out. This shit happens like twice a week where i stay now and even more back in BC where i used to live.

>man i love sitting by the canal, its so peaceful...
what do you think user?

I don't have any change "sorry"

> don't be sorry

i'm not

Offer her legitimate work as a whore.

and how does that benefit you? you do realize that the moment you stop and pay attention to some of those is the moment some seize to try and mug you? even in public places with people surrounding

I think you're hot, want to get some B-dubs? It's on me

It's a tough one there.

I live in an area with a high density of crust punks and homeless/drunks. When I first moved, I had a giant target on my head and a sign saying "IM A SUCKER WITH MISPLACED EMPATHY!!! WHOOO I GOT CHANGE FOR YOUR SCHMAK-A-DOOOO" and it was pretty sad.

One day, I started getting losses. I started being broke and these fuckers would just keep asking. I started to resent them; at least parasites know when to leave their host, these people were out of their minds.

Crust punks in particular, though, I never had much sympathy for. Want to live in squalor, not shower/groom yourself, live off scraps and talk about delusional shit that you want to see in reality? That's a choice. Ive got my shit to do, though, and as edgy as those combat boots make you seem, chica, I hate your movement. 90% of the time, crusties are problematic. They divide music scenes, they bring toxic habits, they ducking stink and their music is surprisingly pretentious.

Just steal a tall boy and ask to work for a few hours somewhere, I swear you wont contract Captalism

"Go bathe in the park pond or something you fucking hippie"

this. except I say 'change' and not 'cash' as I do carry a $20 bill just in case.

No change but I do have a job offer. I'll give you 100$ if you bend over and take it in the ass.

>implying you are more likely to be mugged by someone if you acknowledge their presence than if you don't even look their way

how does that even fucking work

toss her a clove, turn 360 and walk away

Why do these assholes always have dogs?

They're all trustfund babies who read Kerouac and Bukowski and said to themselves "wow, these drunks and junkies are really cool. I want to be deep too!"

And then they fuck a guy with HPV and herpies who steals their parents Gold card they had hidden in their boot and their iphone and sells it for crank and leaves them in the dust, forcing them to call mommy and daddy for a plane ticket home.

Who has spare money? Doesnt that imply money is no object for said person? Hate beggars. It feels so good to totally ignore them as if they dont even exist.

"Some expensive boots you got there"

Lol pretty much

Used this line last week when a fat homeless cunt was standing at the edge of my fast food drive thru.

>CAN I HAVE SPARE CHANGE PLEASE IM HOMESS!?

me

>I was just going to ask you the same thing! Jinx! You owe me a SODA

or tell the truth

>I'm 50,000$ in debt; fuck off

Beta-male detected

This
It's like a vacation for edgy rich kids who want to act like theyre not entitled shots
Kind of like third-wave feminist and wanna-be commies, which most crusties are

Decent-fag detected

>You don't have to tell me what happen
>But you have to eat this bowl of eggs

Crackup

>hey pal, could you spare a cigarette?
>i'll be your best friend.
what do?

I don't carry cash, all I have is a debit card.
I'll buy you lunch, though.

This is the way to tell who's really hungry and who's spanging money for booze or drugs. I had a guy walk up to me and my coworkers while we were on lunch, telling a sob story about how he hasn't eaten in two days and is just trying to get some money for food. I handed him a 6" meatball sub (I'd bought a footlong and was only going to eat one half of it at lunch anyway) and he still stood there trying to bum money. Another time I gave a woman a quarter pounder ($4 for one, 2 for $5) and she was extremely grateful and tore into it immediately. I wouldn't mind giving the woman money, but the guy was obviously bullshitting since he didn't even thank me for the sandwich. Even if I gave away food to someone who wasn't hungry, at least I didn't get swindled into paying for his crack.

Fuck off and get a job you scummy piece of shit

it's true ?
Watches at $0 ?

The fuck are you fagets talkin about. These assholes have no money... I was one of them. Am i guess. Just working at thr momejt because id rather die than beg. If you see one of them begging please kick its ass they do not represent me.

Almosy nobody panhandling is really hungry. Tons of organizations give free food. They want money for drugs and booze. The same substances that put them on that street corner.

She's a rainbow kid. They're purposely homeless middle class kids who can get off the street any time they want. They do it for the experience.

They do.

They absolutely represent you, you insufferable hipster fuck.

You're not helping your argument. You spell and sound like either a completely spoiled moron, a 13 year-old, or both. Go fuck yourself.

>Stanhope

Sorry I missed this meme and have no fucking idea what you're talking about

I know a lot of crusties, friendo, and they get by with community. I don't really give change to anyone, regardless of fashion preference, but if you said you were one then you know why I became desensitized. A lot of these kids, as I said earlier, are in it by choice. Good on you for working and giving life a go, but you know damn well this shit is redundant and needs to stop

Annoying fucktard detected

Exactly. By freely giving away food but not money, I'm guaranteed to never turn down the person who's actually hungry and also guaranteed to never support someone's drug habit.
Also having been homeless before I can sometimes just tell from the story that someone's full of shit. There was a guy one time who was talking about being on the street and "just trying to get $4.95 for a chicken sandwich at McDonalds". Clearly he wasn't homeless, because if you give anyone who's actually starving a five dollar bill they're going to get a week's worth of ramen noodles, not just one sandwich.

At least she's smoking bomb-ass stoages

>360
kys

>I missed this meme
Not a meme, just a spambot.

Kek, closest thing to a canal in my town is usually full of dead animals and shopping carts.

Also you can fuck right off because FAGGA frogposting

I swear, I think I can actually smell this photograph.

Yeah damn right, then they can cook their noodles on their....

oh.

never mind.

do the dongcopter as close to her face as I can

have you considered moving out of india?

I'm 6'6", 310lbs. No joke.
They're welcome to try.

With that said, by making eye contact, I'm in a better position to judge whether or not they're going to try to make a move like that or not.

If I can see them coming, I have a better chance of defending myself. If I keep walking and their intent is to attack me, guess what - I've just given them an opening.

Not to bright are you. She know where you live... she fucks some autistic loser who has never had pussy in his life. Convinces him you are abusing her and they can only be together when you are dead. You know how the rest goes. Should have just given her a few bucks.

Do they program them to seem retarded now?

Summerfag white knight detected

Eh, Sup Forumss still filled with a bunch of edgy 14 year old summerfags.

What a suprise

>ignore

You don't have to cook them.

When I was homeless all I had to eat was cardboard boxes with shaving cream. It looks delicious if you stack them up like a cream cake, but it tastes very bitter.
I would have done anything for some uncooked ramen.

Give her a pearl necklace....

No money? Don't live beyond your means. I worked in a call centre for 2 fucking years to travel Asia for 6 months. I earned that travel.