Dated this girl i met on omegle, shes level 300 on steam...

Dated this girl i met on omegle, shes level 300 on steam. We dated for a month and got into a fight which led her to getting on mic with my best friend and masturbating with him. I decided I would start talking to her again to get back at her and she forgot to mute discord when she slept. This is that boar sounding fat slut snoring!

youtube.com/watch?v=DN_XMl2nhO4

That's how you get back at her?
You're a huge faggot

Her piecing should've been the first clue that she was a feminist whore.

okay let me get this straight OP im gonna greentext your life for you accompanied with some spiderman to get rid of this shitty thread

>be you
>op
>be a gigantic faggot
>meet fat ugly nerd online
>loneliness intensifies
>actually starts dating gross fat whale from omegle
>get e-cheated on with another fake friend of mine
>none of my friends are real
>loneliness breaks stratosphere
>get back with fat gross bitch out of desperation
>realize i am a cuck
>go on Sup Forums
>get the weakest most cucklike revenge ever
>remain huge faggot

op you are a faggot

>when you have a reading comprehension below that of a first graders

HAIL SATAN

If you guys can't read not even a day after we broke up she is trying to tell my best friend shes got feelings for him and masturbating on the microphone with him like...if that's not a e-slut idk what is.

fucking hail the lord satan

fucking saved. op rekt. is faggot

P.s. I am by no means fat and it was someone i was friends with for years trying to prove a point shes just a sloot.

you better check thos devil trips faggot and no one cares if you're fat. she obviously is you big faggot

You are probably some 16 year old whos never even smelled a pussy. If you think that is rekt you better just stay user because i will make you drink bleach

devil trips? can you speak english you fucking nigger. And hell yeah shes fat more cushion for the pushin you feel me fam? faggot? thats why i am straight retard

>shes level 300 on steam

What in the fucking fuck does this matter?

>kek
>mad cuz you look like a giant faggot
>cuck

because OP is a giant. faggot

To show the fact she is an internet slut with no fucking life jerking off with the 600 dudes on her flist

you don't even know what i look like fucking nigger.

dude... are you retarded? or do you not know english 100%? nigger..... you look like a faggot in this post. no one cares how gay you look

kek did you just start browsing Sup Forums?

I don't care what you think you are no better than anyone else and are just reflecting your insecurities you are probably the one taking some dicks in your ass

I got a life i don't have time to keep up with your flavor of the month lingo

>flavor of the month
>as if ive used a new phrase

get off Sup Forums newfaggot

Topkek

fucking kek. this is the biggest normie on Sup Forums. or is it trolling us?

Sorry but where is the nudes

I'm a newfag? lmao please i stopped going on this site because you newfaggots ruin it with your fail memes and trolls like you aren't even good at it.

I can fap to this.

She was too fat and insecure to send nudes ...every snapchat picture was scribbled on and filtered.

Fucking kill yourself OP you fucking cuck

>implying that Sup Forums has ever been anything but
>newfagging intensifies

I would but then who would troll you fucking fail memed niggers

lmaooo op what the fuck? shes cringy and fat and you had a relationship with her over the internet? you cant be older than 14 lmao what a faggot

guarentee op isnt older than 15

24 lmao I live on the pc and i thought hell she games and shit maybe shes legit but naw just some cringey fat bitch using pepe memes and fingering her pussy with every nigga on her steam list

you're 24 and youre dating online? you should make a clup penguin. didnt you say you "have a life" earlier? now you "live on the pc"??
>op is a huge faggot

p.s. my friend had a relationship over the internet which actually turned into something so yeah it's not completely irrate

>fingering her pussy with every nigga on her steam list
except you?

you must both be sad and desperate

moment the only insult you can use is calling someone a faggot but you are some sweaty ass nigger spilling food over himself in his moms basement while on Sup Forums calling people who can out troll him a faggot

This is what you get for virtually smashing a pre-teen over omegle

Tell that to her i told that bitch i wanted a spiritual and emotional relationship and she ruined sexy time on the mic by jacking off with my best friend and that slut was like ohh well then we shouldn't talk anymore. lmaooo

ayy someone with intelligence. Is this really Sup Forums?

I don't want to believe you're genuine.

>22
>has own place
>has fiance
>has daughter on the way

meanwhile OP is at mommys being a faggot and jerking off with omegle fatchicks

Naw i am a troll 100% but i am a real emotional nigga

the point when op realized litterally everyone thinks hes a faggot and tries to flop sides. classic. we're on to you nigger

Moment OP realizes this jackass is too dumb to wear a condom let alone come up with good memes. Have fun with having a kid at 22!

i mean either way my life is easily better than yours bud. and some people want kids. some people want more than "living on their PC" at mommys

Moment OP has bigger dick than you and doesn't care if you think hes a faggot because you are compensating for that 2 inch cock

Ayy man, Make Sup Forums Great Again

Oh no classic "live at moms" insult shew lawdy you need some new material my nigga your memes and trolls are unoriginal

>brags about dick size
>says im the one compensating
>kek
quit kid. just quit

>calls OP kid
>OPs dick makes yours look like an infants

This is the funniest post I've read in a while. Thanks op. You're a fag but at least an amusing one.

Thanks brother i try

>posts very average sized cock
>learned how to greentext
i cant wait for summer to end

>average size is 6 inches hard
>posted picture of soft
>gg above average
summer to end? ill be here all year around nig enjoy

I was here before you were even born mate. 2000 kids i swear

>getting on mic and masturbating with him

i dont usually get on mic and cum for girls i thought i was special but that bitch does it with anything with a cock so gg.

obviously i am bitching about a chick so yeah i think you are the one who loves the cock nigga

dating an internet chick is the most betacuck thing ive ever seen. bet you voted bernie too?

My friend has a child with a girl he met online? like lol you are sitting at home jerking off to cartoon characters why are you judging you couldnt get pussy either way

ITT: newfags arguing