Let's see your favorite cock/cum tributes you either made or saved

Let's see your favorite cock/cum tributes you either made or saved

why not cum on her?

Why does nobody cum here??? ;(

I have a cum vid for this chick

probably the favorite one ive made

Can you get arrested for cumming on photos of girls?

kik?

are you stupid

if you send it to her without her consent, possibly. Sharing them on Sup Forums is questionable

but the act of doing it, or sharing it just between you and the person who asked for it, no.

kik ddsadcum if you're tributing

or if you want tributes/dirty talk

tribute her

I made dis

dont like using kik

skype or email better?

Bump

print out tribute i got from someone a long time ago. i don't have his info.

Kill yourself faggot.

>Sage

tributed those tits today.
that dick tributed my gf too.
won't post my tribute because smol dick.

post it pleaase :3

I saw but I accept tributes of any size on this semen demon. Her fuckbags are too nice to not be cocked.

someone tribute pls

what u use 2 make that?

One I did the other night

is that tara babcock

i was there

Not sure had some random send it to me, if it is she drained my balls super good

plz be the 3rd cock in this tribute user :D

google her, she looks like that girl and she has more hot pictures like thaat

This has potential to be epic

that's my grill so i won't cock it myself. this is getting meta though.

Bump

kik me your gf at btrianon

tributer on KIK???

What a pair!..

Any black cock want to tribute my girl here? Post kik or message mine at imozonx. She said she would never do it with a black guy so I think black cock tributes would rock.

Is this illegal to do?

No... why would it be?

i have consent.
if someone else doesn't have consent that's not my problem.

got original or more?

fuck she's hot

I really want some BBC for her but I'll take any tribute. Kik me if you want some of her.

post original I wanna add my cock to her and your collection tonight when I get off work

collection from another girl.
i still have over a dozen to add though. shit's cray.

anyone wants to trade tributes ? Add me on kid : dudu10dudu

Find me tonight and I'll cock all of them

Can someone please explain the appeal of this? I'm not being a "stop liking what I don't like" kind of sperg here or anything, I just truly don't understand and would like an explanation. What's the point?

i may have already on /r/

;)

Closest we'll get to seeing girls we know/like getting fucked or sucking dick. I, sadly enjoy it because I'm a lonely idiot.

girl you know and see daily that you're attracted to, stranger talks dirty about her and puts his dick on her face, seeing her get fucked is a turn on

what's so hard to understand. it's a bit of cuckoldry mixed with bisexuality

Well for me it's a curiosity thing. It's just sometimes I'll look at a girl and wonder how she looks with a cock on her face. And then I find out

It's a combination of voyeurism (for the guy tributing) and for the person posting pictures of someone they know, it's heavily sexualizing someone we know/fantasize about already.

speak for yourself. i like to see my girl getting cocked without actually having it happen. i also like to cock girls for fun. it's just fun.

Gotcha. Okay thanks.

I know reddit is the devil around here, but there's an entire sub of women who get off on this too. They want you to pull your cock out and put it on a picture of themselves. Most of the tributes I do are for women, but sometimes I come here to play around

For me the appeal is the confirmation of other men getting off to local girls I find attrachive. Like a "omg all these men want to fuck her too!" Sitiation.

Pretty much this, the girls I'll post, I've masturbated to them for years. Met them when I was like 15 or 16 before Facebook got yuge and no one had one. I'd see them at school, so before going to bed, I'd rub one out to thinking about fucking them. Only a few of them did I actually ask out, all rejected me, but I still kept fapping. One asked out over Facebook, she turned me down then... still kept her on FB... just don't talk to her, like at all.

>CAPTCHA: Lovers Ln
feelsbadman.jpg

Checked also what's the sub Reddit called