What is the single greatest form of food and why is it Texas style barbecue

What is the single greatest form of food and why is it Texas style barbecue.

INB4 massive amounts of buttmad from foodies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xH0xorgUoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Texas barbecue, and the reason is because of dat sweet, sticky, spicy sauce. You get your heat, you get your sweet, you get your meat. What's not to like?

You'll grow out of eating meat, especially children's birthday party style bbq food in your mid 20s.

Then its veggie Mediterranean cuisine. The best foods from the finest cultures.

too much food

youtube.com/watch?v=9xH0xorgUoI

Can't watch webms on my phone but I'm pretty sure that's the one where britfags try and copy American BBQ but fuck it up royally by just cutting the brisket into fat chunks like a child?

lame

fucking steak i can rip appart with my teeth like a filthy animal

Noodles and vegetables

you are probably a fat ass

btw the correct answer is eggs benedict

There really is not better state to get
>barbecue
from than Texas.

No such thing. Know how I can tell you're not glorious American master race?

This!! Maybe some cream corn. More pickles, more jalepeƱos, unsweet tea and lime, Big Red. What's for bread? Loaf of Mrs. Bairds or Texas toast? Dessert...hill country peach cobbler, maybe a scoop of Blue Bell Home Made vanilla...or four.

Hibachi, you fucking plebians.

Corn bread with sweet cream butter, friend.

Of course. So much better than my offerings. Pinch of sugar and jalepeƱos, then we are in agreement, podner.

Looks too fatty to me. Shit cuts. If I wanted tri tip I'd go to cali.

texas does food gud thats why its the best

OP that looks fucking awesome

Eggs Benedict is the fucking undisputed king of the Breakfast category.

For me it's a really good Rib Eye steak cooked rare or whole Sea Bass cooked simple with salt, pepper and a bit of lemon juice.

I totally agree. Move along. Nothing to see here. Go to Cali. DO NOT COME TO TEXAS!

everyone who moved to texas didnt intentionally move there, they went to a restaurant and never went back home abandoning their old ones and starting new ones in the lone star state

Migas and home made corn tortillas, charo beans, chips, hot sauces, not salsa. Heaven.

A properly done British Roast Dinner is also a glorious thing. I should know. I cook a mean roast.

Sounds good to me.

/thread

>British
>Food

Pick one

Not intentional? They didn't come accidently! It's a God thing. Come see our national forests, national seashore, our hill country, our mountains, the national park, the canyon, our deserts, our world class fruits, vevgies, rice, beef, seafood. See the small towns and giant cities. The oil wells, barbed wire and international headquarter. Experience our cultures, Mexican, German, Polish, Czech, Irish, Vietnamese, African and good old whitey. Hear the music. Eat the food. Meet the cowboys and the women. Go to a high school football game. You will not go home. EVER

>INB4 massive amounts of cholesterol crusted with carcinogens.
Fixed.
Don't you ever wonder why everybody in Texas dies at 65?

South Indian garlic chilli chicken tikka / thread

You day drinking?

Yeah, but what a way to go.

i don't think i've ever heard someone claim texas bbq was even decent tier. texas style bbq is almost inedible if you've ever had decent bbq.

>Implying it's not completely worth it.

Ive had st louis, memphis, atlanta, charlotte, Aussie and Korean bbq. Nothing compares to Texas in general and Lockhart specifically. No bbq used more different woods, more types of meat. What did you have in mind, or is McDonald's mcrib sandwhich, French fry, and Apple pie it for you?

Mods! Another underAge day drinker. You've NEVER heard ANYone say Texas bbq is da bomb? Hope you do well in 6th grade!

i've never had st louis. memphis (and most of tenn, esp chatt), charlotte, and atlanta are pretty much leagues above texas bbq though. then again texas bbq is pretty much on the same level as a mcrib. pretty much an embarrassment to even decent bbq.

northern alabama (decatur/huntsville) and ark around fayetville are about as god tier as it gets.

but like i said, texas bbq is generally considered trash. just trying to enlighten OP since they're about the only person i've ever heard with that shit opinion haha.

>British

So much samefagging

>britfags try and copy American BBQ

It looks like Franklin's in Austin.

Must not be the same one then. If you're a cookfag and you'd seen this video, you'd know what I'm talking about

>If you're a cookfag and you'd seen this video, you'd know what I'm talking about

Just a part time foodie. Got a link to the vid?

ass

Wait... was that all for one person?! I'm gonna cry... it's beautiful. OMG. So much fucking get in ma belleh!

What's with the ginger obsession? Ruining perfectly good meat with that shit.

>You'll grow out of eating meat
You don't eat meat but you eat dick

>wanting to live past 65

Southeastern Chinese party food is fucking amazing.
Rich sweet sauces, tender meat and great veggies. It's everything perfectly for me.

>ginger obsession
What obsession? There's not even that much there. Do you regularly over react?

Because you haven't had anything else of decent quality?

Not mad or angry, just pointing out a fact.

If you feed someone young the same food most of the time, when they get older they will develop an addiction to that food.

Doesn't mean it is better or tastier than any other food, just means your parents were cheap asses when you were young.

Only beta faggots turn into vegans. Have you bought your chastity belt and subscription to trap faggot monthly yet?