Your everyday Wwyd thread - replies for replies

Your everyday Wwyd thread - replies for replies

Lifting her dress and fuck her behind the prom hall, making her hole drip my cum while she dances back in it

get her on her back, and slide my dick between those tights covered thighs until i'm about to cum - then dump my load down between those tits.

tie her hands behind her back, stuff her mouth with her panties and film her while i make her cum with a vibrator.
Then send it to her unsuspecting dad.

wwyd to my gf??? kik me johnnybee283

69 here, me on top fucking her face, while i lick what probably is a delicious round pussy

is the middle girl called penny?

nope, sorry friend :S

Get her on a kitchen table, roll that skirt up, take her panties off. Then fuck her and creampie inher and also make a slight meds on her thighs. Roll that skirt down and tell her to go back to work, cum slowly dropping.

Thanks bro. Couldn't be arsed to find her on fb to check

Replies for replies.... Doesn't reply to anyone else

I'd love to have this girl riding me and slapping me, being completely dominant

wwyd to my mom?

that pussy is delicious ;)

That exact thing you said.

She could be my coworker who I go to gym with after work, and as she trains much more she would "instruct" me on things there.

Wwyd?

Tie her hands behind her back, get her on her back and roll those jeans just far enough up so that i can fuck her and cream inside her - then pull the jeans back down, and let my cum soak her pants slowly.

I'd love to fuck this girls tits and cum in her pretty mouth

more of mom, bet you'd love to be used by this 40 year old slut

Push her up against the wall running my hands across her tits while she grinds on me. Pull up her dress and finger her to get her nice and wet, when she's ready I'd slide inside her easy ad fuck her nice and slow till she is ready to go harder and deeper. Grab a fist full of her hair and pull while I start to ready pound her from behind.

Wwyd to one of both?

Replies 4 Replies

Give details and I'll return the favor.

hogtie them both, and play with them for hours, but deny them orgasm. then i'd give them both a dildo, and tell them that the first to make the other orgasm, would be allowed to cum, then set free - but the looser would be kept for several more hours in cumdenial. then i untie them and watch them struggle to make eachother cum first.... what they dont know is i'd just make the winner my cumdumpster while i deny the other.

I surely would submit to her and then instantly regret it because she turns out to be way wilder than I could've imagined

Wwyd pick one or both

I'd make left watch me fuck rights face and then her ass

she's wild and real fucking strong

bump