How are these even the same species?

How are these even the same species?

For the same reason a bulldog and a French poodle are both dogs

they look pretty fucking similar. give the foreground woman 10 years and don't let her know her photo is being taken and the skin color will be the only difference

/thread

They were both born of homo sapien parents. It's not that complicated.

yeahhhhhhhhh

Ones ass is photoshopped and the other is a nigger

Trips don't lie

breeds =/= subspecies you fucking retard. lrn2taxonomy

totally not that she's an ugly, fat, black bitch. Not at all. Girl on the right looks good whether or not she's paying attention. Willing to bet she isn't even paying attention. That's how like half the people I know stand when they're about to get in the reservoir.

500 years ago, they were not consider the same species and that lead to slavery which is very bad.

Holy fuck.

Do you know what the definition of species is?

The girl near the rock is a kid and burger away from the brown woman. 10 years and they'll be twins.

They are both fat blobs, but one is more older and slightly better equipped for the sun.

Because human beings have minds which are great at noticing patterns and assigning labels. Because of this, we look at the easiest to identify characteristics and make suppositions about the details. So if I were to assess you OP, based on what you posted as well as where online you posted this, I would easily identify you as a 450lb white male age 28 who lives in a spare room of a 1930s built farm house that modern development surrounded despite the eye soar of a caving in woodpile you call home. You are the middle child of 5 which only the eldest has succeeded and you casually aspire to do something with your life but the excuses of family and money are ever present for each of your remaining family who are all on welfare and have pain killer addictions. Your hate for anyone who isn't white stems from issues obtaining pain killers from the black man who dresses nicer than you, drives a car that doesn't burn a quart of oil per mile, and prostitutes your sister and mother at rates so cheap you've afforded them twice each but got the shit kicked out of you for trying to steal a freebie while at home. All of this coming down to your tired obsession with degrading a race of people because you are offended by their life choices vs your own. So, you join local hate groups and assist in keeping the partisan hate between yourself and your dealer, which only serves to reduce your livelihood further into a miserable depression which you escape in the illusions provided by the internet.

So with every word you place, I will judge you as the person I perceive you to be. A drug addicted no-life loser with no better than incest and Sup Forums to get you by outside your ever present hatred for people with which you have fostered your own misery.

biologist fag here
are you serious now or you trolling

They're not.
One is human, the others are trees.
TRESS YOU MORON!

Chill you get what he means.

Non positive hahaha she's still white and privileged

Define species

black bitch is still ugly asf tho

a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g., Homo sapiens.

They're not there's like nine separate species of human but it's just not politically correct right now because it's impossible to have the discussion without some people getting pissed off and other people trying to use it as grounds for superiority genocide

how can you be this mad like seriously who hurt you

Id select the one in the middle if you know what I'm saying. Wink wink.

I stated my opinion. I don't find her attractive, in fact I find her quite the opposite. I don't think that's acting mad.

ITT: dindu apologists secretly masturbating to pawgs.

Obese white woman vs skinny black woman
Obviously one looks better than the other

White women > Black women
Skinny white women > Skinny black women
Thick white women > Thick black women
Fat white women > Fat black women

Obese white women Disgusting
Obese black women Disgusting
(One of them is still slightly better though, take a guess which)

please tell me you are trolling every other species of human is gone they are extinct
here's how you can check if two humans are in the same species
do they have a kid
can their kid have a kid
if the answer to both of those questions is yes they are in the same species

they're both womanlets for starters

fat's a species?

So apparently humans and Denisovans/Neanderthals are the same species.

no straight man can see a reasonably attractive woman and say oh my god she's so ugly without having something repressed

That black chick is hot

More accurate

Hey! I'm part Neanderthal you insensitive bastard!

The dividing line between species is not always clear-cut, but is usually drawn at the ability to interbreed. Precisely for this reason, the domestic dog and the wolf used to be considered as seperate species, "canis familiaris" and "canis lupus", but the dog is now regarded as a sub-species of the wolf species "canis lupus familiaris".

you would be correct they are the same species but they are different breeds same as how a poodle and a German Shepherd are the same species but they are two different breeds and when it comes to a single breed you can break them up into races and you can break races down even further into ethnic backgrounds

I'm not black, so no I'm not offended.

I suppose you think lions and tigers are the same species too then or any of the other interspecies breeding that can occur

dubs confirm you love the abs attached to the cock you're sucking to be rock hard.

Also, I 'd fuck both.

Oh, it is this faggot again.

>can their kid have a kid

To expand on this have you seen the hybridization of fish that's possible between species its fuckin nuts

I don't get it. All I see is 2 different color fat cows

Also who are the ones that were on North America before the Asians got there? Lucanians or something

There's several species that can produce fertile offspring when breeding with another species.

brown bears and polar bears produce fertile offspring for example.

>Homo neanderthalensis
Most people agree neaderthals were a different species since they were separate from H. Sapiens for nearly 400,000 years. By that measure, the human/neaderthal mix (whites and orientals) should be a subspecies category of their own. This is regardless of physical traits and locations in the past 5,000 years.

when it comes to fish shit just gets weird some just turn from male to female others just start breathing oxygen I don't fuck with fish

Lol op......... Wow

Solutreans.

FUCK!
>

Exactly, I don't know why they insist on forcing us under the same broad definition when some types of animals that look more closely related are different species entirely.

Leagues below the woman on the right.

In some cases yes like some humans, some mules, some fish and so on, and in some cases no.

Infertility in inter racial couples is a lot higher for a reason

well science is always getting shit wrong and by our current definition of what constructs a species then that stuff has to be updated

im 12 and i know a lot about races just out these cool youtube White only nationalist vids my dad sends me lol u wont think about The Blacks the same again

Xxcuckndew12 out

you fucking cheeto voting piece of shit. Cant wait for whites to just die

>Says stupid racist shit.
Why don't you like Trump?

>Yes Alex
>what is genetics?

>meep beep beep

Sweet Jesus
How to get a girl like that?

Give it 10 years, you'll see they're definitely the same species.

Because a make and a female from each breed or race can interbreed offspring successfully.

Same species.

You Trumptards are the reason the revultion is coming just you eait. Piece of white trash. Gods mistake

Male goddammit

But what if they couldn't?

Already thoroughly disproven in thread pay attention son

come at me kike

Then we would draw the lines of speciation between them.

if the cross breed between their species is viable then clearly they are in the same species and we miss categorize them
if what you said is the case I would say they're in the same species but two different breeds of animal hell now that I look at it they might even be the same breed but just different races

I agree. Either they are mislabeling it intentionally for a fear of being discredited, or the system they use (which has been effective for centuries) is false.

Please familiarize yourself with the concept of disproving things. Nothing is proven or disproven in a fucking discussion board thread on b. Not ever.

No one is going to read this as long as you live, and you have just wasted a chunk of your life typing pointless bullshit. Good day

They're different species. Look it up.

There's many examples of this, too.

I agree we miscategorize some, though... Like Whites and Blacks both being the same species for example.

that or fertility problems

explain the difference then fag

Donald Trump here.

Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums, you liberal fucktard.

I want to bury my nigger dick in her tight pussy. She'll feel something for once, pencil dick white boi!

so in other words I could say that the sky is neon green

can we turn the blatant racism down just a tiny notch I've watched this thread go from exceptionally racist to discussion about evolution in under 30 post let's move towards science and away from the hate

>YFW
>the revultion
>just you eait

I'm sorry. Not trying to be racist. i don't consider them a different race though, just a different species.

What about the ones were sometime the offspring can breed and sometimes not such as mules?

Fucking SuperCuck detected.
>SuperCuck
>He's the Cuck
>That can't be stopped

Too many trolls, good sir. There's just no stopping them

You're looking to back up the notion of interbreeding between organisms is only possible in same-species creatures. That's changing the system to meet a biased intention. Interspecies breeding is a term by the way. You wouldn't say a horse and donkey that fuck and make a mule are the same species right? There's even different subspecies of horse.

>Implying
GET OUT OF OUR WAY NIGGER. THE EVOLUTION OF THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE, AFTER ALL IT IS 2017.

>explain biology too me my confirmation bias keeps me from simply googleing it
classic

Same reason there are countless versions of the American short haired cat. What's different are the way their lives are lived. Biologically we are the same human beings

Polar bear = Ursus maritimus

Brown bear = Ursus arctos

AKA: Different species.

tl;dr: we can't say they're different species because then genocide/slavery would hit an all time high.

You can't allow people to govern themselves. This is the same reason why any reasonable person would not denounce religion. They don't want to be killed by someone who doesn't have an itch in the back of their mind that their "soul" or whatever won't find eternal peace or whatever

The simple fact is there's a very strong group of people out there in the scientific and political communities who want all humans to be the same cuz it's the only way they can justify things to themselves for whatever dumb reason.

We are all different and it doesn't actually matter.

Yet our biology differs in many ways...

Google it, faggot, we're not your science teachers, just noting that you're objectively wrong.

>We are all different and it doesn't actually matter.
As a black man, I couldn't agree with you more.