I miss my ex. Any advice Sup Forums?

I miss my ex. Any advice Sup Forums?

Pic related

I got on tinder. Didn't expect to have a relationship from it but ended up meeting someone nice.
Or go out with friends and drink. Don't sit at home

Did you just break up recently?

No it's been a while, I just think about her often

Also I jerk off to her a lot

opposite of that. delete all fap material of her. I still have pics of my ex and im constantly fapping to her and how we used to fuck.

feelsbadman.jpg

I can't. I miss pounding that ass

Different user here. Is agree, delete all fap material, block on all forms of social media, numbers, etc. Then look for other girls or hang out with bros. Just don't stay At home. You will have a week days as i did, but you will get better.

Can't or won't? Time to move on user

Won't I guess. I mean she's gorgeous and her tits are fantastic

Same here user also a still fuck all my exs from time to time

advice: get a girlfriend who isnt 12

I wish I could still fuck her, but when we broke up she threw every insult in the book at me, and focused on how little my dick is.

I know she didn't mean it, she just acts up when she's pissed, but now I'm bout sure if i could ever get her to fuck me again.

Shes 18

Time to delete her pics and find someone else with fantastic tits.

Even the nude?

I would.

share with Sup Forums THEN delete.

this

you're 13?

bang other girls OP. I'm sure your girlfriend was/is an amazing person and a great lay.

but if we're all being honest, there is a ton more like her that will suck you off just as good and that want to do it also.

Damn you fucked up

Ikr

im in the exact same boat b/ro
just been speaking to her about 15 mins ago and she told me to fuck off basically.
I have no idea what to do and feel like shit...
some advice for me too would be good

Agree with ^^^
Delete all pics, numbers and emails.
Move on......

I cant delete all pics because I dont wanna lose the memories

Post some here

I miss your ex too

an hero

Memories aren't tangible user. If they're keeping you from actually moving on then probably best to get rid of them.

yeah dude. my idea is just to try and keep myself busy.. seeing friends and that. bit hard though really
they're not anything special, no nudes
ive been there before and im not going back
i know but its nice to remember what once was. Nah they wont keep me from moving on.. my break up is recent, not like OPs
but i will be in the same situation in the near future. i know it