Wtf I love the spurs now

wtf I love the spurs now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nI8vrAbe0fw
youtube.com/watch?v=EhyfKa3Djpo
toledoblade.com/Automotive/2017/01/03/Ford-announces-700-million-expansion-for-Flat-Rock-Mich-plant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will this be going on for the next 4 years now?

i couldn't care less about american politics, but goddamnit trump won and he's US president, americans will have to get over it at some point instead of just criticizing him every fucking day

criticize his policies, not him

literally who?

Nobody's perfect

He's not wrong.
>Inb4 a bunch of shills from the TIDF calling me a cuck

Pop right as always

The problem is he has no policy besides "f-fucken Mexicans ruin everything!"

>tfw the devil woman you supported didn't win
youtube.com/watch?v=nI8vrAbe0fw

>typical libtard

Did you just plug your ears whenever he spoke during the debates?

>Implying Trump or his administration are gonna last 4 years

You should know what happens when millions of people march on cities against a ruling party and for the minority party.

As an american with a deep interest in politics, I cannot enumerate any of Trump's positions outside of tariffs and walls.

what happens?

>criticize his policies, not him

Yeah nah

He's the leader of the free world. If he can't handle criticism, then he shouldn't have applied for the job.

this

you criticise a guy that literary didn't do a thing jet in politics, and glorify a guy that bombed more countries than any president since the ww2, and refused to negate the powers Bush grabbed for himself

not sports.

Except these are the limpdicks doing it

I wish I did, looking back on them.

>CCCP
>any lives mattering

what a bunch of retards lmao

is communism illegal in the united states?

Name one.
Getting rid of Obamacare doesn't count he hasnt said shit on what he's gonna replace it with.

At this point Trump's ceiling, if he doesn't fuck the country up too much, will be a complete joke that we can look back in a few years and laugh at. Face it, he will be one of the worst presidents of all time.

Minus the guns, but with the hats
youtube.com/watch?v=EhyfKa3Djpo

Lel, retard
You know damn well everyone who voted for him would take you head on in any attempt at an actual rebellion
You really think a bunch of liberals afraid of hurting feelings can stand up to a wall of lead?

pop is cancer

hopefully the meme where sports personalities voice their opinion on outside matters is coming to an end

they seem pretty prone to violence actually

cuck

Nah, that's just the niggers who are looking for a reason to loot. The core of the group is "everyone deserves a trophy" liberals.

hopefully the meme where reality tv personalities voice their opinion on outside matters is coming to an end

they come across as lynch mobs tbqh, black or not

No cuck. No cuck. You're the cuck.

He has already said he's not totally getting rid of it. He's keeping the parts that work and replacing the rest. (Don't know what with).

Higher taxes if companies move from America to build there products. You could say that's already had an effect after Ford invested 700 mil into Michigan. toledoblade.com/Automotive/2017/01/03/Ford-announces-700-million-expansion-for-Flat-Rock-Mich-plant.html

Build the wall. Which he said only parts of it is going to be an actual wall.

He's already left Trans-Pacific Partnership like he said he would on the first day. So far it's going well

The worst meme we have ever come up with. It just reeks of insecurity. If you use cuck in your posts you should kill yourself.

Hate to be "blame the media guy" but they ignore almost everything negative Obama has done for the past 8 years, and that's where the majority get their information from.

>haha that's what a washed up pop star from the 80s said!

This desu
Everyone willingly turned a blind eye when Obama murdered the used car market to prop up American auto manufacturers

>CCCP

oh fucking hell

>Implying they need to fight
Everyone in Washington is looking for an excuse to take out Trump

>t. cuck

>these are the people you're talking about

>me and my multi colored hair will start a rebellion against these people who own guns, that'll show em!

reportied this thread.

keep your fucking shit threads to Sup Forums

>A rebellion
Yes, keep your stubborn belief that the people have control over the government

You do realize the CIA has overthrown far more popular leaders than him for far smaller insults.

Where do you think all the fake news and shit is coming from?

he only speaks out because San Antonio is like 98pct hispanic.

Gotta keep a look out for number one

>minorities and liberals are violent and dangerous
>the left are pussies
that's some doublethink. You've been trained well.

Pop has always been known to be insincere and manipulative

>uk is more informed of american politics than americans

thats how end up with stupid shits in hwndu

oh no! I cant post on Sup Forums for a couple days.

WhatEVER will I do?

WOW HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER

>that flag
>watching other countries' debates

typical brit, C U C K E D

god I hated that. all my antiwar hippie friends who hated Bush for killing brown people in Iraq promptly stopped giving a shit about brown people being bombed in Libya, Syria, and Yemen, when obama was in office

fucking hypocrites

>implying having a knowledge of other counties leaders and policies is a bad thing

Grow up.

Literally every single one of my posts implies liberals are afraid to fight. Common core forgot to teach you reading comprehension?

You don't recognize the massive difference in scale between Iraq and the places you named?

>non-Americans giving opinions on American politics

don't they have their own domestic matters to attend to or is this just another episode of Obsession™?

Did someone photoshop his mouth over his eyes?

>le yells uncontrollably at referees man berating someones way of speaking

I think so

Are you serious? You couldnt have proved his point anymore. He asked you to name some of his actual policies and you came up with:

>He's going to get rid of parts of ACA, idk which parts and idk what he'll replace them with.
>he's going to build the wall. only parts of it wil be an actual wall no one knows where those tangible parts will and won't be.
>He's going to punish companies for producing and then selling us cheaper goods from overseas. I'm not sure how but something to do with taxes.

These are the people who call you libtards and cucks when you say that he has 0 cohesive plans for how he'll actually make america great again.

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire fucking life

>literary didn't do a thing jet in politics

he's the fucking president, he should at least have developed an actual platform by now that isn't just "UUUUUH SCARY MEXICANS EVERYTHING IS BAD IM GOING TO FIX IT" lmao

>it's okay to kill a thousand people because it's not a hundred thousand

>this thread is still up

>DUUUH WHAT ARE HIS POLUCEES?? CAN U NAME WUN?

The antifa guy who suckerpunched the alt-right leader on inauguration day was white tho...

>I live in a small town and have never met anyone I didn't go to high school with.

Maybe one day you'll met a gay person too.

>he really thinks the shit under those tabs was even articulated to the person who wrote them by Trump

>2017
>yahoo mail

It's time for gmail lad

>he really thinks backpedaling can win an argument.

I can see conservanons are already losing their minds, well done.

FYI: If someone only listens to people they agree with, you're not going to sway them. We literally gave them free health care and they bitched about that, there's no helping these people.

i've got both. i hate my yahoo but still use it for some reason.

>actors
>coaches
>players
>MSM
>all hate trump
>indignant that they couldn't sway the election

It's embarrassing tbqh. And the whole crowd size and war on the media thing the trumpfers are doing now is equally embarrassing. Burgerville is going to shit.

amazing how much a different political opinion can sway people into hating each other

>burgerville
You mean "Jesusland" and the blue states aren't in that.

I thought I was on reddit for a minute there.

Imagine if some WASPy coach like Kevin McHale said this about Obama. The democrap media machine would be on him like flies on shit. Can't criticize king Kenya.

I don't even dislike Obama desu, but at least he was afforded the respect his position deserved. For some reason it's too much to ask for right-leaning politicians to be afforded the same, because "durr hurr he's the president, he should be able to take it!!2!". You weren't saying that when people criticized Obama for publicly proclaiming the end of our Middle East policy and then spending every day of his 8 years at war.

This x1000

What a fucking retard. You probably just consumed headlines all year, I shouldn't even bother to tell you that the real racism is assuming illegal=mexican

t. Mexican who left Mexico to escape bad hombres who should stay in fucking mexico

Did the republicans cry that much after Obama won?

Jesus fuck stop it

>going to shit

welcome to the last 15 years

Jesus land may actually, unironically be getting better. Blueville had children walking around with paper mache vaginas on their heads two days ago.

>plot twist, everything would be fucking A in america if not for poc

>mad
>at being vastly limpdicks

>Libcuck mods letting this thread live

You do realize that we voted in a reality tv star right?