Does the fact that he brutally murdered someone ever make you uncomfortable listening to his music or am i just a...

does the fact that he brutally murdered someone ever make you uncomfortable listening to his music or am i just a fucking faggot

if anything it makes me feel like a try hard whenever I recommend it to anyone

>does the fact that he brutally murdered someone ever make you uncomfortable listening to his music
No.
>or am i just a fucking faggot
Fuck homophobia.

it wasn't brutal, arguably self defense, and the fact that hes a church burner and racist is more of at urnoff

I think the fact he's a right wing nationalist nut bothers me more but whatever

23 stab wounds tho
its pretty grim

Doesn't matter, it's just sound that is pleasing to my ears. Tons of musicians have shitty personalities, but you're not listening to them for their opinions, it's just music.

No. You're just a faggot.
Varg is "homophobic" too.
You're really underestimating nationalists if you think we're nuts. Varg isn't a nationalist or particularly right wing though.

>Varg is "homophobic" too.
Yeah, I know. He's a full-time asshole. Filosofem is still a great album – arguably his best.

honestly the church burning is the biggest turnoff for me

well whatever odin, pagan bullshit he's on now. he's a racist idiot is what I'm trying to say anyway.

i am gay
not that that makes it a less ""offensive"" term but fuck off its a really fun word when used to mean 'total pussy'

dude you're a badass standing up to a homophobe like that #respect

nationalism is only bad when it's right wing

>'total pussy'
Fuck sexism and machoism. :^)

23 """lamp""" wounds

p much :]

Varg is a racist, yes, but he's not really right wing. He's very anti consumerist / anti corporation anti religion and pro environment. If he wasn't a racist I would say he's an outright hippie with violent survivalist tendencies.

I think it's badass

He's the best kind of right wing.

boys have pussys too just sayin

Holy fucking shit. I get that insults are immature, but this is immature to the next level. I couldn't even imagine having a conversation with you. The only thing you seem to do is put yourself on a moral high ground, but really, it makes you come across as much more of an asshole.

yeah he's a cool crazy treehugger now

p sure this was ironic dude

I stress: if he wasn't a flat out bigot (I blame his insecure Nazi father telling him as a kid to be racist but hide it in the company of others) I would confidently say he is a virtuous and clever person and someone to look up to.

it's pretty cool that he did that, he was real black death metal.

I agree with you if he wasnt an asshat

lmao you're fucking retarded

he's not really clever dude, he has said some pretty dumb shit on his youtube channel
does
he is still an incredible artist and you can look up to him in term of art (and also in terms of looks when he was younger)

ignore the random "does"

Incorrect usage of the nu male meme. Varg's beliefs were pressed upon him by his parents and are idiosyncratic with his nature schtick

no

The fact he killed someone has never really crossed my mind or bothered me when listening to his stuff. It's his political and world views that are more likely to bother me.

don't ignore it then
does

No, the fact that his music is fucking dogshit makes it uncomfortable to listen to. I still enjoy watching his Youtube videos though, especially when he talks about the history of the Norwegian black metal scene.

I'm half Jewish, and from that vantage point it bothers me a little. But Filosofem could actually be the most important black metal album ever made, because it single handedly started the atmospheric side of the genre. I don't listen to it much, and I honestly prefer Ulver, but its significance is undeniable. And in my opinion, black metal is really the most musically significant thing to ever happen in metal.

I want to like black metal but I can't listen to metal that has intentionally bad production to the point where it's grating to the ear to listen to. I mean, Varg straight up said that he recorded the first Burzum album with a headset mic just so it would sound as shitty as possible

Faggot
Exactly he did way worse shit than self defence, albeit very overkilled

The idea of being proud of you being born somewhere and not elsewhere is always dumb.

Nationalism is bad period. Libtards and Nazis have more in common than either would like to admit

It's not for everybody. The way I see it, bands like Burzum used lo-fi production to get the instruments to bleed together in a wash of sound, the same way later Blackgaze bands do with guitar effects. I grew up on punk and indie stuff, so I'm sort of used to this. With lo-fi production, bands like the Swirlies and the Jesus and Mary Chain got the same washes of sound that My Bloody Valentine did with lots of effects. Burzum has the same relationship with bands like Alcest or An Autumn for Crippled Children.

This. Don't care much about the murder.

I can kinda see where Varg is coming from when he said he killed Euronymous in self-defense but his reasoning is retarded, Euronymous was trying to flee down the stairs, he could've just wounded him and let the cops take care of him. But on his Youtube channel he goes on about "Hurr durr you people only think killing is bad when another person does it, it's okay when the state sanctions it and sends people to war" and uses that as justification for why he killed him and not just wounded him.

Well at least you know

*falls on lamp 23 times*
ouch

Yeah because Soviet Russia was such a contributor to world progress.

You fucking idiot millenial

World progress in what arena? Because they did do a lot for math and science and what not. I mean, they were murdurous totalitarian nutjobs, but they contributed as much "progress" as the US did at the time.

Are there many nationalist left wingers?
Never encountered one personally

Get a load of this faggot cam guy

Nationalism was predominantly left-wing in the 1800s and early 1900s.

>but they contributed as much "progress" as the US did at the time.
No.

Also
>nationalism is only bad when it's right wing
>I mean, they were murdurous totalitarian nutjobs

You fucking idiot

Not at all. I watch him on youtube, but mostly just the comfy videos with his family where they go around and he talks about bullshit.
Comfortable background noise.

nah what stops me from listening to his music is that it's utter shit senpai

>Fuck homophobia
>>>/reddit/

His music becomes more interesting when you know more about what kind of person he was. The emotional undertone of Burzum has always been romanticized nostalgia, a longing back to other times and maybe a sense of belonging, even though it's all hidden behind a Tolkien-like version of evil/darkness.
All of Burzum's music comes through a bleak and harsh filter, according to the way Varg views the world.

>when you drive over to some guys house in the middle of the night and stab him in the back of the skull thirty times in self-defense

he just fell on some lamps

>It's his political and world views that are more likely to bother me.
homesteading with the family and waiting for the collapse without bothering anyone?

Good sir you should come to the wonderful land of Catalonia

no you've got it all backwards, let me fix that:
Filosofem could actually be the most despicable black metal album ever made, because it single handedly diluted the genre by starting the "atmospheric" wallpaper trend.

It sounds like you actually agree with everything I said, you just aren't happy about its impact

Well I personally enjoy atmospheric while I don't enjoy black metal per se. No diversification is ever bad, purity is the mark of stagnation.

Look at these posturing faggots, I bet you're all disappointed more people didn't pat you cunts on the back for these posts.

The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi

get out of here you black bloc cunt

lmaooooooooo truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Did I trigger you, Trumpist snowflake?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

t. african shill

No one's triggered and your bait is weak

DRUMPF BTFO

You seem defensive

That's why it's so popular though

what? all i said was that the glumphkins ITT got BTFO

ban assault lamps

Okay, whatever you say

>that image

>that image

Hey buddy I think you have the wrong website, tumblr is three blocks down from here

I'm guessing some people didn't actually finish the game

Indeed.

Hitler.

Catalan nationalism and Irish nationalism are left wing forms.

You're dumb.

yeah maybe under the SA before hitler kicked sneaky strasser and the crypto-commie cabal the fuck out of the party

Very true, however I would fuck that black woman

Nah, I can enjoy someone's work without being too worked up about them personally, heaps of artists are cunts and you'd never know anyway.