personality

Stop making these threads John.

Money
Genes
Family
Intellectual

Tiny dick white boi on the defensive

With this.

Having a job, a home and actually caring about the girl.

Pic related, it's a BBC

Money
Personality
General looks
Talents
Racism
Everything that isn't black dick

With this

I'm a horse. how can you compete? Also, I don't smell as bad as a nigger.

With this.

white bois will always be better at sucking dicks

With this .

Having brain mass larger than a pea

With . this

Given the biggest official dick is on a white guy, Mexican guy never agreed to have it measured etc, then how can black bois compete?

remember to sage

imagine her naked and helpess surrounded by tons of huge black cocks making her moan in lust, pain and shame while they cover her entire body in thick precum and cum

Ever heard of jonah falcon?

Why do you fantasize dicks? You want to come out or something?

her being destroyed by bbcs

3 things come to mind:
1. OP is a sand-nigger living vicariously through others.
2. OP is a tiny-dick'd little yellow nigger whose only recourse is to try to bring someone else down.
3. OP is a 'batin cuck fixated on black dicks. Using this bait to get his black dicks fix.

Sorry
The spics win

Not be OP

who dis qt?

a cheap cumdumpster

i need a name or lewds

of course the black man would be overly critical of anyone for anything because their dick size is all they have going for them dont worry that dick will make you rich one day and the white man wont have to pay for any reparations

How does white boy compete? - clean arrest record, large stack of money, ability to lick own eyebrows ;)

JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF JOHN BETTENDORF

all these are half chub you faggot

is everyone here too stupid to notice in all these pictures they're half erect? I mean they're still big but they wouldn't look nearly as impressive if they were flaccid.

BBC is bullshit anyways you goddamn sheep. These threads are just here to trigger insecure people.

Your a fucking fag John for looking at, and then posting, this many dicks. Do you even look at pussie?

>They get even bigger

BBC is king

sucking

its proven he just streched out his foreskin over and over

Kinda very Low Res, small frame pic that is not posted by a fetish dude.

Post more high res, detailed, large pic

Glad somebody finally did some research on that one, good job user

source

Black people are primitive

City, Town, location, shopping & night life habits... please.

lol

looks nice user.

Who said anything about competing?

Kind of a color problem here.

why?

Also contract problem.

and seems like blown up photo in poor grains of color.

Damn that's sad.

we're taller than five ft.

White boy dicks don't look like a log of shit

I guess whitebois will just have to keep fucking your asian mom, Bettendorf, like always.

I have a better credit score.

Most mammals have a literal penis bone. Humans are unique that they don't.

The explanation is quite simple, really. Niggers aren't human. A close relative, much like a siverback gorilla, perhaps.

But it's obvious when you look at things like skull structure and the fact that niggers have a penis bone, supporting extra girth and length. Usually as a display to the females of the species during mating season. Niggers are not human.

why dat nigga got 5 dicks?

Bettendorf please. The ruse cruise is no more

woops
meant to quote this