I've just mixed Bleach and Ammonia to kill a cockroach and it's starting to smell real bad and there's kind of smoke...

I've just mixed Bleach and Ammonia to kill a cockroach and it's starting to smell real bad and there's kind of smoke... could It kill me???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Used this thing ( Spanish Bleach and ammonia btw )

Chances are it probably could, might want to get out of there while you still can Op.

Mustard Gas!
Get the fuck out now!!

burn the air, so it converts to CO2

I just ran away when my eyes started to itch... but the drain is warm idk why

Put on some pink floyd

it will create ice and freeze your pipes.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

If it's as frozen as my ex's heart I'd be rather happy

b8 sage

>Bleach and Ammonia
Get out of there, those gasses are toxic. Leave and ventilate the area

Mixing ammonia and bleach creates chlorine gas, if you breathe it in it'll burn your airways like nothing else. Cl binds to H2O and creates hydrochloric acid [HCl] inside your body.

You might wanna call poison control, they might have something safety wise to tell you.

It produces various gases some of which are harmful, but not chlorine gas like your uneducated trolling ass thinks.

Might as well try and ventilate the air inside your home some how, that way you won't die when you're inside.

Poisom control USA

Now I'm safe and educated about
NOT FUCKING MIXING BLEACH AND AMMONIA

Lol you're a fucking moron

Just as I thought

Bleach.... is ammonia ?

Yeah I was mistaken, this user is right. Looks like mixing bleach and acid is what makes chlorine, bleach and ammonia make harsh fumes called chloramines.

sodium hypochlorite = bleach
Azane = Ammonia

Don't get me wrong op, glad you're safe. Just don't fucking mix random chemicals in a closed environment yeah? Fucking death wish