Femanon here

Femanon here

My boyfriend is really sweet and I love him to death. Plus, he's got a really good job, so he can afford to support a family.

The problem is, he's kind of lame in the sack. He's slightly below average, which is much smaller than my ex.
I don't want to cheat on him. I just want to be able to fuck other guys in front of him and have him be OK with it.

So, how do I cuckold my boyfriend? I heard that you guys are experts.
>and yes. I know the rules, so here are my tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/736661584
youtube.com/watch?v=A9eC0O7DHZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You obviously don't know the rules. Tits WITH TIMESTAMP

You sound pretty cringey, my man

>starts a sentence with "femanon here"

>I want to have my cake and eat it to
the post

first of all, you forgot time stamp

timestamp and MAYBE i will help you

time stamp

and just send him the link to this thread

You realize the rules purpose is to prove that the bitch is real right?

obvious bait is obvious

What are you guys talking about? There is a timestamp right next to the word Anonymous.

>implying that you aren't cringey for being here
Fuck, I agree with that guy. Post tits w/ timestamp. Otherwise, you may as well have gotten a pic from one of the 8 nudes threads constantly going on this board

see you on page 10, faggot.

>ever-present demand for proof on a board dedicated to fiction

kek

Are you pretending to be this dumb?

>no timestamp
>femanon here

fucking kek

How about you be a decent person and either work woth your bf to help him fuck beter or break up with him.

amazing pussy ! post more please

I think you're only pretending to be retarded, but if you're not then take a picture with your tits or any other body part in it, and a piece of paper with the date on it like this.

Sharpie in pooper pls.

Nice feeding

Here's what you do:

>casually bring up how you "hate" one of your hot friends
>tell him her dirty secrets (or just make them up)
>he will start jerking it to her
>one day casually bring up the idea of a threesome
>if he declines, offer to have a FMF threesome with the friend you "hate"
>if he agrees, you say "but after that we have FMM with a guy of my choice
>he will not be able to resist the thought of penetrating a girl from his fantasies
>bribe your friend into having the threesome
>its easy, women cant resist fucking other girls' boyfriends
>after that find a guy with a large rod and bring him home to have the threesome
>repeat

>2st

kek

Thanks!
My boyfriend would be so mad if he knew I was doing this.

this post made me laugh

Filenames on these images seem to be legit as much as I hate to say it.

you just go get some dick. if he doesn't like it, that's his problem. you're a 21st century grrl, no one tells you what to do. you deserve that good dick. you tell him he's going to pay for everything and be there for you emotionally, but you're going to have to get some good dick elsewhere, cause he just isn't measuring up. you deserve it, you're a queen.

Yes more please.

Pics are from u/Maxisma

If this really is you, it truly is very sexy and I would pleasure and worship that pussy for hours with my tongue on a daily basis.. Do you have kik? how big was your ex and how big is your bf?

Seen these pics before fake and gay

Do you get off pretending to be a girl user?

No, I like LARPing on anonymous image boards pretending to be a woman to get the attention that my parents never gave me.

>knows the rules
why no time stamp then?

IMO anyone who's okay with being cucked deserves the cucking, sooo...

Ask him, if he refuses, either ditch him or find a way to live with that, ffs it's not that hard

Poor dude

>he thinks that he has improved Sup Forums

show feets.

Not sure if wiener tuck

Couldn't find the pics in her post history, but you're probably right.

however if these are real;
thebarchive.com/b/thread/736661584
This whole thing could get a lot more interesting.

Shes gonna end up kicked out homeless on the street idiot

oh lawd user u hot. 11/10 would touch boob

Trust me, it's a girl. We could forget OP and I could do a nude dump of her if ya want instead, ha

I mean we all gamble.

If she wants some nigger dick she has every right to it. Just how her bf has ever right to call her a slut and kick her out.

>Femanon here

I was in that thread. God tier troll.
He actually created a thread earlier that day to set it up. Total commitment.

Dump

hoping to hijack thread - figured one with boobs made the most sense - please help my vlog by commenting

youtube.com/watch?v=A9eC0O7DHZ0

This will solve all of your problems

Use toys

I want to lick your pussy

I would post the girl name here but I want to see how far this bad thread goes.
By the way the discord you and the others are participating is really retarded.
Go get some therapy sessions, it won't hurt.

Sounds like you have only one real solution,
cryogenic freeze you and your boyfriend so you can get to the future where his dick can be replaced by a giant cyborg dick

why are you posting pics of that worthless shitbag

Thats miss alice.

More

i'd pound the shit out of your tight wet puss

>thebarchive.com/b/thread/736661584

>yes. I know the rules
bitch if you did it would have a timestamp

Finger yourself with the butt plug in
Post pics

i cant understand why people made up these stories and shit like cuckolding, can someone explain me why what is the goal ?
sorry newfag.

>plus he's got a really good job
Not a good reason, you either love him or you don't. If you loved him you wouldn't want to cheat. Have you considered the fact that you're not worth keeping yourself? So you're not happy with your sex life, literally the first thought you had was how can I convince him to let me fuck other guys instead of how can we work on this together to make it the best sex ever. You are a whore, and not wife or mother material, do him a favor and break it off so he can find someone who actually cares about how "sweet" he is. Who is not afraid to make a decision and work hard at something that's worth a damn. Fucking melinnials...

Fucking this.

I hope u get doxxed for your shitty attention seeking behavior. You could have just been honest and spiced shit up in the bedroom with toys. I hope he finds out and dumps your ass, provided this is real. Then you can go get big dick Jamal to treat you like the garbage you are.

Dump em.

Kill yourself
You don't love him

Time stamp on the actual photo you new fag

low quality bait. this is probably literally a cuckold trying to figure out how to get HIS girlfriend to cuck HIM (not the girl herself)

either that or a just a plain troll. dont feed him either way.

cucking is a bad idea trust me, get a wand or a vibrating cock ring. those work miracles and don't ruin the relationship

>So, how do I cuckold my boyfriend? I heard that you guys are experts.

im so done hahahaha

shoe on head

kek

yes please

This is baitiest bait I've ever tasted, neither hot nor cold and because it is lukewarm, I will spew it out of my mouth.

>Kill yourself

Shoe on head bitch, read the fucking rules

Your boyfriend needs to know you can't turn a ho into a houswife

How can I contact him and let him know to kick you to the curb with your busted pussy

SHOE ON HEAD THEN WE WILL HELP