MEN

WOMEN

PEOPLE OF ALL GENDERS

I'LL TAKE YOUR FUCKING MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY SHITTY BEER ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

>bud light

Get some taste, chums.

>Un-ironically enjoying Asian beer

Kill yourself.

jesus christ are these two teaming up, pls tell me that's a shop and it's not real

Don't worry, it's just a 30 second commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=JohgwbpQuy8

DUDE BEER LMAO HA HA TALKING PENIS SAUSAGE LOL

There's a whole series of shitty commercials pushing their liberal Jew opinions

this has already been roundly refuted by all statistical data. How is this influencing anybody except in the opposite direction?

How can they push this shit on television when it's been proven time and time again that the wage gap is a myth created by inconstant data averaging.

wew, abunai desu

they've all just accpeted it for so long that it must be true and anyone denying it is alt-right or whatever boogeyman

>king yueng

Why do companies do this? Why do they have to politicize their product? It's like they hate having consumers.

I saw this ad multiple times every day when I was in the states, did my head in.

>shilling a product that kills thousands a year for a few shekels

Just Jewish things.

>Asian
>just a misspelling of the German Jüngling.

Fucking Americans..did you know that WEINER is pronounced WHINER and not WIENER or that it's BlitzKRIEG not BlitzKREIG. Fucking imbeciles all of you.

Because no one drinks bud anymore. You have newcastle, blue moon, pbr, shocktop or plain harder booze. Bud is SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

My nigga

Black and Tans only

Sometimes I do like to drink cheap watery beer. Commercials like this just convince me to get Coors instead.

It's a family you self important yuroshit.

>Yuengling
>Asian
fucking underage detected

Makes sense that these garbage people endorse piss water.

Except for Newcastle, those are all just entry-level pseudocraft beers. Especially Blue Moon, that's just citrusy Southern pisswater.

Beer For real men

Blue moon is for women

Do you drink twisted teas too?

Faggot.

i am an alcoholic and this triggered me

Gender is a spectrum.

She says that.

We just call it lager round here.

The beer industry has doing everything they can to keep marijuana illegal. Fuck them. Fuck those two fat kikes.

>real men
>drinking literal pee pee

Here's your (You)

>tfw only ever drink IPAs these days
Regular beer just tastes so bland to me, I was stuck drinking Natural Ice garbage in college and I can't go back.
Sapporo is also pretty gud.

dis

Only 16 year old girls drink cider m8

It's the family name, negro child.

Can't even pronounce simple words...Amerisharts everyone..

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA

>they disabled the comments and ratings

>IPA
Literally a meme
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good IPA but there is so much more to beer than just Hoppy Hop's Hop Brew of Hoppyness. Go drink some Old Rasputin or Franziskaner Weissbier or St. Bernardus

Which is a misspelling of their German origin you fucking mallsharter.

Can't even use ellipses properly...euroshits everyone..

This shit is pretty damn drinkable.

Any more recommendations?
I'm always looking to find better booze than the garbage I normally have.

Kek you faggots are still going to drink Bud anyways to impress your fellow peers in middle school.

lol @ people who drink this disgusting shit. Why do people have to much pride to drink shit that actually tastes good like pc related?

>Muh masculinity

kill yourselves I rather prove my manliness by actually fucking women unlike you virgins.

>cans specially designed to contain liquid and not get it all over you
>lol fuck dat

>Not drinking the best weeb beer

Friendly reminder, almost nobody actually understands what the "wage gap" actually is and people legitimately think woman are paid less for the same job.

forgot pic

>implying a ninja scholar such as myself would cloud my mind with pollutants (drugs)

>DUDE BUY MY SHITTY BEER TO FIX THE WAGE GAP LMAO

What did he mean by this?

This is the best, and cheap, too.

This stuff is pretty good for hot days, it's like a gook Corona.
>it's a "user feels insecure about his taste so he tries to act like everyone else is just pretending" episode

>spiked sugar water
Get some fucking soda and pour vodka in, dumb child. Or just drink the soda, since that's what you're after. And alcohol fucks with your liver enough without additional fructose to metabolize.

Read some history books. It isn't misspelled, it was purposefully changed at ellis island.

People who drink light beer should be burned alive.

In addition to the previously mentioned:
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Kona Longboard Lager (really basic but solid lager, a good replacement for Bud but it's actually good)
Kona Big Wave Golden Ale

I don't drink a whole wide variety that regularly, I usually just find one of each style that I like and stick with it.

So what if it's soda? It objectively tastes better idiot. Alcohol is disgusting.

>Jüngling
That's kinda faggy, bro. Id rather a gook name.

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could delete every single post on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I unironically enjoy the taste of beer though

>WEINER is pronounced WHINER
it is pronounced WEE-NER, or Weaner

You don't know what the word objectively means. Not that it matters, even if you do think fruity sweet shit is better Mike's Hards aren't the way to go. The garbage tier malt alcohol and the shitty flavoring makes it taste like fucking garbage anyway. Like the other guy said, just get some Everclear and dump it in a soda or some shit.
He's either trolling or he's one of those autists who thinks everyone perceives everything the same way.

>he drinks soda
>he thinks taste is objective (it objectively isn't)
>he thinks his opinion on alcohol is relevant
So don't drink it, but you're a shrill imbecile for flaunting your baseless opinion around like it matters.

I'm capable of holding a can and not spilling, as I'm not an aspie.

>thinking his piss water is objectively better than flavored malt liquor.

Disgusting. You know I'm right. just admit it.

Nobody's opinion matters. Shut the fuck up.

Looks like cherry picking on both of those desu

You still don't know what objectively means. You're just autistically assuming people are lying and posturing because you feel insecure about the fact that someone called you a faggot for drinking wine coolers.

What? I didn't hear that. Or I don't remember it at least.

Do you have a link? I don't know what sort of shitty algorithm jewgle uses but I can't find that shit on jewtube. I put "bud light commercial [one of almost every line in the fucking thing] and it still doesn't come up

Idk y but i can't stop lafin @dis

I don't know about Hillary's but I can vouch for the Trump ones. I watch almost every Trump rally and they are packed with consistently 8,000-10,000 people waiting outside. Venues are usually around 10,000. The RSBN network that Trump officially endorsed as the online stream to watch his rallies on had 30,000 watching last night, but most are around 15,000-20,000 (with a few minor streamers with like 3,000, 1,000, and others in the hundres). I don't even know the ratings on nationally broadcasted television, but I bet there's a shit load of normies that tune in just to watch, plus major news organizations cover it so whoever is watching the news will "tune in" as well.

I won't argue "HAHA NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO WATCH THE RALLIES DIRECTLY TRANSLATES INTO VOTER PERCENTAGES". That's retarded. I'm just saying I can vouch that a fuck load of people watch Trump rallies. For good for him, or for whatever reason else.

Here, I tried to find one that wasn't cherry-picked. One that isn't inside a huge sports stadium that can hold a fuckload of people. This is in Lexington, SC on January 25 of this year.

Here's the overflow area that isn't at the main stage. There are still thousands outside listening on loudspeakers because this venue is too small.

this

democrats lose this round

looks to be permanent too

just like my women

post more amy pls

Hobgoblin, a ruby beer, get it bottled if possible as it tastes better than tap, pale ales like proper job and shipyard are also always good

ROFL

reddit.com/r/beer: the post