>bloody pussy
God that is hot.

>really taking liberties with the definition

Dragons instead?

some of my best dragons are over 2mb

i grieve

oh also inb4 stronk

you've already seen mine

I dunno why this pic appeals to me, i can see it's dumb in certain ways, but it's pleasant

Mai's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Konata, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

who

user will keep the thread bumped

Mai's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Konata, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Mai's dead.

Mai's dead.

that was odd

is it not?

well shit

still goin

thread needs like 1000% more opossum...

I don't think that's a mpopossmum

Howdy. Pretty quiet tonight.

Yeah, seems like it. I guess it is monday after all.

What's going on?

that is some lovely artistry but i worry for her health and hygiene

Just taking a shower right now.
You?

Not much, just a little buzzed. I had a few beers after work. That's about it.

I've got work again so I'm not looking forward to that

Mei is bae

This is going to sound so bizarre, but I have a fetish for fit girls/furs putting on hand-wraps.

That's called boxing tape

i like that style

yay thread

slow thread?

i only have one bat left...

pic related, kind of dumb but hot

there were no bats in Zootopia
imagine the usefulness of a bat during the weasel chase.

I still haven't seen that movie sadly, but adding characters with flight would probably unbalance things, its a pretty useful to have

Yes. *touches abs*
Sorry, had to do it.
Hey, Ethereal.

Rouge Not Found

probably because she's terrible looking

Rouge is garbage tier.

also I'm trying to work on that cyoa thing I was doing for /d/ before they decided to get rid of those things. I tried posting on /tg/ but it didn't get me real far

ht

(sorry about breaking the link this badly)

tps://past

(Sup Forums hates this link)

ebin.com/

(like really hates it)

1xnAZsvw
if anyone is interested in taking a look at it, that version is not actually up to date but I was waiting to post my version 3 until I had a few other things sorted out