Settle an argument for me /b is getting a rimjob from a girl gay? Pic related

Settle an argument for me /b is getting a rimjob from a girl gay? Pic related

Is a girl licking your ass gay? How would it be? The only person that is getting the shit end of that deal (lol) is the girl.

only if youre gay already

How can it be gay with a girl doing it?

Not gay, but it feels really good. Gf and I do rimjob 69's all the time, we both love it

kek'd so hard Sup Forumsro

i never even thought of that

ok so is getting pegged gay?

no unless it is by a male. Your ass CAN be stimulated.

Faggot confirmed. Ass is a one-way street.

Fact: the only people who denounce getting rimmed are guys who can't get girls to run them. It's literally the best feeling.

does your Gf go deep in your ass? u ever cum purely from the rimjob?

If I could find a chick who's down to give me rimjobs I'd marry her.

Dude, the mouth germs are introduced to the ass germs.... Don't you think they're not meant to co-mingle and that is why both are located on oppose ends of spectrum?

You're a fu**in fag.

No...

But I do enjoy doing this with passable TS women. Most "real girls" suck at it, and are pretty terrible at oral sex all together.

Idiot detected, why would a girl want it up the ass anymore than a guy? Men CAN be stimulated via the prostate, women don't have them.

If you have to ask, you're a faggot.

I just don't do anal, period. It ain't natural

Yes. I'm sorry. That's how you catch the virus that turns you gay. At first you will just like traps. Then you become a bisexual manslut. Next thing you know you're sucking dick in the bathroom at limelight.

Not really, but we'll all say it is because that's more entertaining.

I don't know if it's gay per say but honestly, any girl willing to tongue a man's asshole has to be the skankiest whore imaginable.

Where are that guys testicles?

Yeah she likes to wriggle her tongue deep as she can, as I do to her. We both shave and shower before, so its really fun, especially when she lets out a little fart as I eat her ass. I have cum just from the rimjob, shit was intense

That beautiful and tragic at the same time. Like a montage from an Aronovsky movie or something.

Running for cover. Ever had a chick accidentally bite down? Ain't a pretty sight, bro.

Not gay. Better than blowjobs and sex (for me).

Bra, you put A LOT of stuff down your throat that aint natural...and its not anything connected directly to a persons body...its shit you cant even pronounce, let alone spell.

Holy shit really? Are you trolling or are you and your friend ten years old? Making a girl eat your ass while you jerk off on her forehead is pure joy.
How on earth can a man having sex with a woman be gay? What fucked-up catholic mind-prison do you live in?

where'd his balls go?

she sucked them

Well nature didnt had in mind showers and soap

I have tried so hard to find a hot white whore to rim me but it's impossible. Only old Asians do it around here.

ITS CERTAINLY UNDIGNIFIED

lol, funny that you said that. 100% serious, the last 2 girls I was with; 1 was a hot white chick and she rimmed me. The other was 10 years older than me and asian and didn't.

I can explain it pretty easily OP. Are you sexually attracted to men? If yes, you are gay, if no, you are not gay.

If you aren't attracted to men or penis in any way, then nothing you do is gay. I dont care if you like getting fucked in the ass by a girl with a strap on; if it only arouses you when a girl does it and not a guy; then you aren't gay. It *is* that straight forward.

dont knock it unless u tried it. 2017 who cares if its gay feels good man

Nigga that is some gay ass shit. Next thing you know you gonna be asking her to fuck you in the ass faggot.

Nothing a girl can give you is gay. Anyone who says otherwise is an insecure retard.

Well being gay means liking the same sex. So, assuming you are not a femanon, user, then no it wouldn't be and can't be. She could rail you with a 13" strap on and it still wouldn't be gay. (Unless your balls and the rubber balls touch, then it's gay)

This.

You can enjoy the feeling of stuff up ass and not be thinking about another dude, despite what Sup Forums might tell you

yeah this guy's literally exactly correct, and of course he is, because that's literally the definition of "gay" and "straight", and every single person knows that.
Always confused when people ask "Is ____ gay?"
Like, dude, are you or are you not gay? Figure that one out first, the rest follows. Does the thought of a man's penis arouse you? If you are a man then you are gay. If it does not, then you are not.
What a fucking challenge it must be to be some people.

it's only confusing for OP because OP is confused, sexually. People who are very confident with their sexuality don't really question it.

The problem is we live in a close minded society that isn't open about its sexually. So when a guy figures out hes aroused by something that isn't strictly 'normal' it makes him question his sexual identity. The logic goes 'A normal guy wouldn't be aroused by this. Being gay is the thing only 'abnormal' type of arousal I've heard of. Am I gay?'

I feel sorry for guys that ask these kinds of questions because it means they are scared to admit to themselves what arouses them for fear of being labeled as different.

no

it wouldnt even be gay if a girl fucked you with a 10" strap on

>and are pretty terrible at oral sex all together.
So much this. So many of my partners have questioned whether I was really in the mood because I am taking too long or why I'm not exuding gratitude that they would deign to put their mouths on my dick. It's because you're fucking shit at oral and you don't seem to care. That's fine, don't go down on me if you don't want to, but don't pretend like your mouth, simply by being wet and warm, is somehow a magical portal to the Orgasm Kingdom.

where are his balls?

Nope, feels fucking good. Love a girl that's open minded enough to rim a guy.

You're right.
Imagine the terror they must feel, hating and fearing gays, but secretly afraid that every "abnormal" thing they like makes them gay themselves. Like, what are they afraid of? That they're going to discover that they've been tremendous faggots their whole lives because they liked a little rusty trombone?

What if everyone in this thread had just said "yes, of course!"? Would OP subsequently run shirtless into the street, screaming "I'M GAAAAAAAY!!!" and sucking strangers' dicks on the sidewalk? Is that what he's afraid of?
What a waste of energy.

lolyes

video link please

frankly most days i wish i were gay, getting laid would be a breeze, men are better conversation than women anyways. I hate being biologically programmed to desire women so much, it's like a hot stove i HAVE to touch even though i know ill get burned lel

The only thing that makes one gay, is being gay.

how could that be gay?

The fact you censored yourself proves who the fag is

I'm lucky: I'm a dominant sadist. I've found a glorious little girl who likes it, and that's been keeping us together for 3+ years now. Her ability to be a crazy brat and my overall lack of patience and physical restraint mean that instead of fighting, we just have super hot scary sex instead.
My advice: Get a gimmick. Find a niche, something that you REALLY care about in sex. It'll make it so that the only girls you really take seriously as prospects are ones who share your kink, and that ends up eliminating like 90% of "false positives" (when you like someone but find out you're deeply incompatible).

>wut

Not gay to get a rimjob from a woman. My girlfriend does it once or twice a month. Whenever I'm in the mood.

I don't mind her fingering my prostate when I cum too. Feels good. I wouldn't want a man to finger me, lick my ass, or fuck me. So I clearly don't have any bisexual attractions. It just feels good to know a woman is my servant anyway I please I guess.

Interesting. I found my self in very similar circumstance user. I'm a dominant sadist and found a cute little asian girl who was a masochist. We got along amazingly in bed. The issue was outside the bedroom. We clearly wanted different things out of life so I left her after about a year.

Great sex can only get a relationship so far.

Its not gay but its frankly disgusting.

Yes indeed. I still think that shared kinks are useful as a screening process, though. Like, I try to put it out there pretty early in a non-personal way when I meet interesting girls for the first time. The ones for whom it would be a problem react one way (most of them don't even notice) and the ones who're into it immediately react positively. I've had a couple sorta random encounters simply because my offhand remark ("I really appreciate that choker, by the way,") indicated to someone that our interests coincided.

Its pseudo ga'y.
The 'having a girl do it' to you part is not gay.
The 'wanting a dick up your ass' part is gay.
Its half a step removed. If you took the strap on in your hand and rammed it up your ass that would gay.

Feels good man and it's a chick so not gay

Why would ramming a strap on up my ass be gay? There is nothing inherently gay about enjoying anal stimulation. I'm not attracted to men; I'm not gay. I have a friend who has told me he distinctly doesn't like putting anything up his ass or into anyone's ass. But he loves to cum on his boyfriends face. Is he not gay because he doesn't like ass play?

liking things in ass =/= gay