You meet a girl. she's drop dead gorgeous, literally your dream girl personified. she is smart, funny, and kind...

you meet a girl. she's drop dead gorgeous, literally your dream girl personified. she is smart, funny, and kind. your friends love her and so do your parents. you get an apartment together and live with her for 2years and your love is still just as strong, you shop at Ikea together and still fck like rabbits it's amazing. but one day you go to the living room to turn off the lights before sleeping and when you open the door you see her watching GAME OF THRONES what do you do

Watch with her. Solid show. Then get a blowjob.

its fucking awful are you retarded

who the bitch in your pic op?

remind her that I love her

Ok. I like it, but I guess I was wrong because some faggot on the internet told me it was bad. Thanks for setting me straight, kind neckbeard!

nice dubs

bitch related its my pic

lean over the couch or whatever she's sitting on, give her a kiss on the cheek and then retreat to my room to play world of warcraft

wow he mad

Watch the episode where Drago Rapefucks the Queen of Dragons after they get married, then do that to your GF.

Wadafukisrangwitchu?

Quit spreading your works of fiction, fucktard. Nobody has a relationship that good.

yeah but what anime and who? is it a trap?

your living room has a door?

reverse image search.com

maybe beta faggots like you dont

Not be an asshole and grow the fuck up realizing people can like things you don't like.

Wake up from the long dream and realize I am alone and sad, forever

Whip out computer and watch anime on youtube as per usual. Who the fuck even watches television anymore? Honestly, anime and manga are the last bastion of mankind's creativity and even that is going to shit. Everything is just rehashed old ideas, even my favorite irl fiction saga "The Dark Tower" wasn't fucking safe. They cast a fucking nigger, while talented in his own right as the Gunslinger, a man described as basically Clint Eastwood in a scifi western. Fuck life.

just turns up more pics but no info

GoT is the greatest story ever told. You marry that bitch